Dr. Ronald M. Laub, MD

Dr. Ronald M. Laub, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 65 years old

A Full scope, office based, interventional pain management practice that believes outcomes are best measured by both reduced pain and improved function. Our approach to medical management is low dose low quantity narcotic regimen when appropriate surgical interventions cannot preclude their use. We are proud to be the only practice in southern Colorado that performs both the spinal cord stimulator trial and implant and all follow up care. Only provider of the MILD procedure in Colorado.Read more

Interventional Pain Managment

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Laub's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Laub's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Laub

Dr. Laub accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Laub has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Laub's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laub to family and friends
2.8
Experience with Dr. Laub
Dr. Laub's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Pueblo, CO |
I wouldn't hold much water in all the 5 star reviews. On my first visit, he asked that I go online and rate him positively because his rating on these websites was poor. I agreed because he seemed friendly and knowledgeable. I no longer feel this way. After 4 visits I will never see him again and mind you it isn't because I went to see him for pain medication. He is uncouth, presumptuous and moody. The worst doctor I have ever had.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I am new to the area and have had two back fusions and have been dealing with back pain since 1996. My very first appointment, I knew I had found the right pain dr. for me. He listens very well and goes above and beyond what you receive from a majority of doctors out there. He takes his time to address all of your concerns. The whole office atmosphere is very friendly. I actually didn't feel like I was being cycled through in anonymity. Very refreshing!
in Monument, CO |
I have been to a lot of doctors over the years for pain management. At first most tried different things to manage my pain but eventually settled into medications to get me some relief and its been that way for 5 or 6 years until a health insurance change forced me to find a new dr. and I am glad I found Dr. Laub. I've only been going for a few months but he listens very well to my issues and has been trying to find me a more long term plan for me.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Laub filled in for my other dr on my most recent visit, and even though I had an understanding with the other physicians, Laub contradicted our entire treatment plan. Laub is rude, condescending, cocky, insensitive, and frankly the worst doctor I've ever seen. He ignored my treatment history and argued against every step we had planned with my main doctors. He treated me like a druggy and had no plan for my pain or treatment beyond insisting I no longer take pain medication. He is horrible
in Monument, CO |
I would recommend Dr. Laub for consultation and treatment of your pain. I am a returning patient after 4 years of absence because my primary care doctor had been managing the follow up from my earlier plan with Dr Laub, and needed to review this lifelong management of chronic GI pain that is very complicated and the exception to most rules. Dr. Laub was very respectful and listened to my situation, rather than having preconceived ideas for treatment. I was very pleased with outcome!
in Colorado Springs |
I met him today in lieu of my Dr not being available. He was so helpful, he offered me better ways to manage my pain instead of pushing narcotics. He listened to what was going on with my pain he didn't throw the prescription pad at it. Bravo! More doctors should take the time Dr. Laub did with me. I actually look forward to using the techniques he showed me to help with my pain. I have had great experiences with everyone at Interventional Pain Management.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I found him to be fair and understanding. He is not a push over so if you are just looking for drugs don't' bother.
in Manitou Springs, CO |
I have had good success with getting shots from Dr. Laub for sciatic pain. I have found him to be professional, and his pain management treatment has been very effective. It has been two years between injections, so the treatment has been long-lasting. The most recent injection I got has been exceptionally good - the pain that I was having has completely gone away. I found Dr. Laub and his office staff to be friendly at all times
in Colo. Spgs. Co |
My experience with Dr.Laub was a positive on , he is very knowledgable, takes his time and explains the situation in layterms. I would recommend Dr Laub to family and friends.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Laub AND staff at Intervention Pain Management are very uplifting and at the same time very careful to make sure that you know EVERYTHING CORRECTLY about your options.He does not just say:Oh well, we can try this.He checks every detail on X-Rays, Dr.s' notes, MRIs etc and makes sure YOU KNOW exactly what is happening & the risks and benefits so you can make a decision on your care.I have 7 fused vertebrae & cartilage issues in my knee.I went in w/ crutches & walked out smiling.AMAZING DOC.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Laub has been treating me for over 18 months and he has done everything in his power to manage my pain to a level I can once again function day to day. This has included numerous nerve blocks to varying degrees, drugs, non-traditional medicine, sending me to specialists throughout the state numerous times, and even bringing medical articles to my appointments that he has been researching to help me cure/manage pain.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald M. Laub, MD?
Are you Dr. Laub?

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1980

Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center

Completed in 1980

Muhlenberg

Graduated in 1973

• Other Education
    Beesch Anes Inst

Dr. Laub has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Laub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Laub

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Laub's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Laub

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Laub's Care Philosophy