Dr. Ronald Laub, MD

Dr. Ronald Laub, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Ronald Laub, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1980 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

3010 N Circle Dr Ste 202

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Laub

See how frequently Dr. Laub performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herniated Disc
Intervertebral Disc Disease
high
Chronic Pelvic Pain

Dr. Laub's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Laub "A Full scope, office based, interventional pain management practice that believes outcomes are best measured by both reduced pain and improved function. Our approach to medical management is low dose low quantity narcotic regimen when appropriate surgical interventions cannot preclude their use. We are proud to be the only practice in southern Colorado that performs both the spinal cord stimulator trial and implant and all follow up care. Only provider of the MILD procedure in Colorado."

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Muhlenberg
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Beesch Anes Inst
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Laub has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laub's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laub to family and friends

Dr. Laub's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

I saw this pain doctor in 2012....he is horrible! Do NOT trust this physician! Especially when it comes to your neck! He inserted a needle and injected cortisone into my spinal cord! I've had pain and nerve issues ever since! He tried to pawn it off that it wasn't his fault when it actually was....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ronald Laub is a poor excuse for a doctor. I was already established at the practice with Dr. Christopher Malinky; how I got transferred Dr "Lost Cause" I don't know. After being allergic to many oral pain meds, I sought to have an intrathecal pain pump put in for two reasons (1)meds were...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is terrible. During an injection he pierced through my dura and injected into my csf. I now suffer from a condition known as adhesive arachnoiditis, or severe nerve root clumping. Severe intractable pain that progressively gets worse. If you visit this doctor, I wish you the best of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I wouldn't hold much water in all the 5 star reviews. On my first visit, he asked that I go online and rate him positively because his rating on these websites was poor. I agreed because he seemed friendly and knowledgeable. I no longer feel this way. After 4 visits I will never see him again and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I am new to the area and have had two back fusions and have been dealing with back pain since 1996. My very first appointment, I knew I had found the right pain dr. for me. He listens very well and goes above and beyond what you receive from a majority of doctors out there. He takes his time to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1