Dr. Ronald Laub, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 69

Dr. Laub

Interventional Pain Management

3010 N Circle Dr Ste 202 Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Dr. Ronald Laub, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Laub's Reviews

58.62068965517241%

Dr. Laub?
Dr. Laub's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Laub, MD
Terrible. Wouldn't recommend him to a dying patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
I saw this pain doctor in 2012....he is horrible! Do NOT trust this physician! Especially when it comes to your neck! He inserted a needle and injected cortisone into my spinal cord! I've had pain and nerve issues ever since! He tried to pawn it off that it wasn't his fault when it actually was....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
Dr. Ronald Laub is a poor excuse for a doctor. I was already established at the practice with Dr. Christopher Malinky; how I got transferred Dr "Lost Cause" I don't know. After being allergic to many oral pain meds, I sought to have an intrathecal pain pump put in for two reasons (1)meds were coming up missing and (2)I truly felt I needed constant management of my pain. Dr. Laub said before I could have the intrathecal pain pump put in, I had to taper down on my Dilaudid and quit smoking. After
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
This doctor is terrible. During an injection he pierced through my dura and injected into my csf. I now suffer from a condition known as adhesive arachnoiditis, or severe nerve root clumping. Severe intractable pain that progressively gets worse. If you visit this doctor, I wish you the best of luck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
I wouldn't hold much water in all the 5 star reviews. On my first visit, he asked that I go online and rate him positively because his rating on these websites was poor. I agreed because he seemed friendly and knowledgeable. I no longer feel this way. After 4 visits I will never see him again and mind you it isn't because I went to see him for pain medication. He is uncouth, presumptuous and moody. The worst doctor I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
I am new to the area and have had two back fusions and have been dealing with back pain since 1996. My very first appointment, I knew I had found the right pain dr. for me. He listens very well and goes above and beyond what you receive from a majority of doctors out there. He takes his time to address all of your concerns. The whole office atmosphere is very friendly. I actually didn't feel like I was being cycled through in anonymity. Very refreshing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
I have been to a lot of doctors over the years for pain management. At first most tried different things to manage my pain but eventually settled into medications to get me some relief and its been that way for 5 or 6 years until a health insurance change forced me to find a new dr. and I am glad I found Dr. Laub. I've only been going for a few months but he listens very well to my issues and has been trying to find me a more long term plan for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
Dr. Laub filled in for my other dr on my most recent visit, and even though I had an understanding with the other physicians, Laub contradicted our entire treatment plan. Laub is rude, condescending, cocky, insensitive, and frankly the worst doctor I've ever seen. He ignored my treatment history and argued against every step we had planned with my main doctors. He treated me like a druggy and had no plan for my pain or treatment beyond insisting I no longer take pain medication. He is horrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Laub for consultation and treatment of your pain. I am a returning patient after 4 years of absence because my primary care doctor had been managing the follow up from my earlier plan with Dr Laub, and needed to review this lifelong management of chronic GI pain that is very complicated and the exception to most rules. Dr. Laub was very respectful and listened to my situation, rather than having preconceived ideas for treatment. I was very pleased with outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?
I met him today in lieu of my Dr not being available. He was so helpful, he offered me better ways to manage my pain instead of pushing narcotics. He listened to what was going on with my pain he didn't throw the prescription pad at it. Bravo! More doctors should take the time Dr. Laub did with me. I actually look forward to using the techniques he showed me to help with my pain. I have had great experiences with everyone at Interventional Pain Management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Laub, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Laub?

A Full scope, office based, interventional pain management practice that believes outcomes are best measured by both reduced pain and improved function. Our approach to medical management is low dose low quantity narcotic regimen when appropriate su...

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center
Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center

Dr. Laub accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Laub's experience treating your condition or procedure

Interventional Pain Management3010 N Circle Dr Ste 202 Colorado Springs, CO 80909