Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD

Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 51 years old

29 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Laracuente specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Boca Raton, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Laracuente? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Laracuente's Experience

See how Dr. Laracuente's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Laracuente

Dr. Laracuente accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Laracuente has admitting privileges.

Dr. Laracuente's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laracuente to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Laracuente's Performance
    GOOD
Boca Raton, FL |
Sad to say, I am leaving a once-great doctor and staff. Unfortunately, his business model did a 180 turn. All Dr. Laracuente wants to do is draw blood, analyze results and write prescriptions. If there is ANY problem, you have to see someone else. During my last visit, as he was entering info into the computer, his foot was tapping uncontrollably, as if he couldn't wait to run out of there. And he couldn't, he did not even examine me. Expect to receive POOR medical care at this office.
Dr. Laracuente is an excellent doctor. He keeps me healthy.
in Coral Springs FL |
The best. one visit and you will know why. I refer anyone and everyone.
in Boca |
I had an appointment to see Dr. Ronald Laracuente I had to wait one and a half hours to see him I told him I was very unhappy with the way I was being treated he blamed it on the staff that is a very poor excuse to throw your own people under the bus instead of taking responsibility your self . The office staff is very rude nasty and disrespectful and I do not expect to be treated that way when I go to see a doctor they are terrible and I will never ever go there again ever.
in Tamarac, FL |
Great doctor highly recommend him to anybody..
in Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Laracuente's staff are awful. The person who took my blood pressure was mean. I asked her why nobody answers the phone or text messages. She started yelling at me, my husband was in the office with me. Her voice in a Spanish accent was interrupted me. When the doctor finally came in, he acknowledged that he is the only doctor in the office and gives his staff full control. I left his office without a next appointment date and without a blood test to take. Now I have to search for another DR.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Laracuente is an EXCELLENT Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. However, his wife/office manager is nasty, arrogant and unprofessional. They have a leave a message and they will communicate via text msg if no one is available policy that doesn't necessarily work for everyone or every time and she will bluntly let you know they don't need your business if you can't comply with it as she did with us.
Boca Raton, FL |
Competent, caring, doesn't rush you in and out. Gives great referrals when needed.
Boca Raton, FL |
Left a doctor who could care less about my well-being and went to Dr. Laracuente, who is the exact opposite.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Laracuente is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to me and tells me what to do in regards to my health issues. I really appreciate his attentive details with me and as his patient I would gladly recommend Dr. Laracuente to anyone. He is a wonderful doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD?
Are you Dr. Laracuente?

Compare Dr. Laracuente

Dr. Laracuente's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Laracuente does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Laracuente and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School

Graduated in 1996

Hackensack University Medical Center
    UMDNJ U Hosp

Dr. Laracuente does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laracuente and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Laracuente does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Laracuente and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.