Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD

Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

9325 Glades Rd Ste 204

Boca Raton, FL 33434

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Laracuente

Dr. Laracuente's Experience

Dr. Laracuente's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Laracuente does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Anemia
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Canker Sore
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cough
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Gastritis
  • Gout
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Limb Cramp
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Spondylosis
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Hackensack University Medical Center
  • UMDNJ U Hosp

Dr. Laracuente has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Laracuente has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laracuente does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laracuente and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laracuente's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laracuente to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Laracuente's Performance
in Margate, FL |
I am not a fan of Dr's offices or visits. That being said I have been a patient of Dr. Laracuente for over 15 years. He makes me feel very comfortable and always helps me figure out what I have going on. Him and his staff are very welcoming. If I'm gonna go to a doctor, it will be him.
Miami, FL |
Today is my last visit to this doctor. The doctor always runs 45mins-1hr behind schedule. If I am expected to be on time I would like the same in return. The doctor should let staff know not to schedule appointments so closely together...its always about making more money. Also, you are expected to use the public restroom on the second floor for a urine test and then carry your own cup of urine back down the hallway and hand it to the staff through the check-in window. Ridiculous and awkward.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Great Dr. With a terrific personality. Dr. Laracuente gives you his total attention and really cares about you! His staff is fantastic! They make you feel like you're with friends and family.
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
Dr.Laracuente and his staff are all great. I've always had a great experience at my visits and they treat me like family. The office is nice and you don't just feel like a number like at some practices. I would highly recommend him for any of their general doctor/internal medicine needs. One of the best doctors in the Boca Raton area. -Jason R.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
After reading some of the negative reviews, I was hesitant to make an appointment. I am so thankful to my dear friend who told to go see Dr. L . I have seen many Dr in the last couple of years and none have diagnose me properly and most importantly listen to me. Dr Laracuenten has been treating me for 3 months and my life has change. His knowledge of his field is exceptional, his empathy for his patients is superb. I am forever thankful
Boca Raton, FL |
Sad to say, I am leaving a once-great doctor and staff. Unfortunately, his business model did a 180 turn. All Dr. Laracuente wants to do is draw blood, analyze results and write prescriptions. If there is ANY problem, you have to see someone else. During my last visit, as he was entering info into the computer, his foot was tapping uncontrollably, as if he couldn't wait to run out of there. And he couldn't, he did not even examine me. Expect to receive POOR medical care at this office.
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I truly apologize that your experience at my office was not up to my expectations. I thrive in providing a personalized, high quality care for my patients. I have let you down, which is the last thing I would ever want to do. It's important to me that I regain your trust and that you're able to rely on me as you have in the past. If there is anything else that I can do, please let me know. Sincerely, Dr. Ronald Laracuente
Dr. Laracuente is an excellent doctor. He keeps me healthy.
Thank you for trusting me with your health. Best Regards, Dr. Ronad Laracuente
in Coral Springs FL |
The best. one visit and you will know why. I refer anyone and everyone.
Dear Bob Caruso, Thank you. With Much Appreciation, Dr.Ronald Laracuente
in Boca |
I had an appointment to see Dr. Ronald Laracuente I had to wait one and a half hours to see him I told him I was very unhappy with the way I was being treated he blamed it on the staff that is a very poor excuse to throw your own people under the bus instead of taking responsibility your self . The office staff is very rude nasty and disrespectful and I do not expect to be treated that way when I go to see a doctor they are terrible and I will never ever go there again ever.
Dear Ralph, I apologize that you encountered issues during your visit. I acknowledge that choosing a primary care doctor is an important medical choice you make. I'm appreciative that you selected me. I've a passion for delivering high-quality services, so I assure you that your experience is not typical nor tolerated. I'll continue to aim to provide my patients the most pleasant and thorough care possible. Please contact me as I would like to discuss your experience further. Sincerely, Dr. L.
in Tamarac, FL |
Great doctor highly recommend him to anybody..
Dear Raphiel, Thank you. With Much Appreciation. Dr. Ronald Laracuente
in Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Laracuente's staff are awful. The person who took my blood pressure was mean. I asked her why nobody answers the phone or text messages. She started yelling at me, my husband was in the office with me. Her voice in a Spanish accent was interrupted me. When the doctor finally came in, he acknowledged that he is the only doctor in the office and gives his staff full control. I left his office without a next appointment date and without a blood test to take. Now I have to search for another DR.
Dear Bonnied911, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I can assure you that I have addressed this matter with my staff. I thrive to establish a doctor-patient relationship based on mutual respect. This helps my patients achieve a healthy lifestyle and prevent future medical problems. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Dr. Ronald Laracuente
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Laracuente is an EXCELLENT Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. However, his wife/office manager is nasty, arrogant and unprofessional. They have a leave a message and they will communicate via text msg if no one is available policy that doesn't necessarily work for everyone or every time and she will bluntly let you know they don't need your business if you can't comply with it as she did with us.
Boca Raton, FL |
Competent, caring, doesn't rush you in and out. Gives great referrals when needed.
Boca Raton, FL |
Left a doctor who could care less about my well-being and went to Dr. Laracuente, who is the exact opposite.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Laracuente is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to me and tells me what to do in regards to my health issues. I really appreciate his attentive details with me and as his patient I would gladly recommend Dr. Laracuente to anyone. He is a wonderful doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Laracuente, MD?

Visit Dr. Laracuente