Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 59

Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Mukilteo, WA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Krueger to book an appointment.

Dr. Krueger

Krueger Sleep and Sinus Clinic

828 2nd St Ste C Mukilteo, WA 98275
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Krueger with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at UW Medicine.

Make an appointment at UW Medicine today at (206) 829-4223.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of UW Medicine.

Dr. Krueger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krueger

Dr. Krueger?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (54)
  • Explained conditions well (54)
  • Listened & answered questions (54)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr. Krueger was recommended by my PCP for my chronic sinus and inflammation issues. I suffered chronic sinus infections and congestion for years. After years of sinusitis and daily allergy medication, I saw Dr. Krueger. I received the Vivaer and balloon sinuplasty treatments. My symptoms immediately disappeared and I could breathe much easier afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Krueger. His confidence and skills put me at ease. He patiently answered all my questions. Everyone in his office is very nice and professional.
DM – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Had Nasal/sinus surgery with Dr. Krueger and could not be more pleased with the results. Absolutely life changing. I can breathe easily now out of my nose and snoring at night has gone from severe to almost non existent. This has made my wife and I very happy. Thank you Dr. Krueger!
Glen Hogarth – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
My experience with Dr. Krueger and his entire staff has been nothing less than fantastic, amazing, and gracious! I went in with a major history of sinus infection and his treatment was painless with no major surgery and I have not had antibiotics for a long time. I have recommended him to all my friends! You cannot go wrong with this competent and caring doctor!
Deb – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger and his staff are truly wonderful. Bonnie and Jamie are a pleasure to work with and Dr. Krueger is such a knowledgeable and patient provider. I have been seeing him for almost a year and have had several appointments to help with various issues pertaining to breathing through my nose. Dr. Krueger is always friendly and eager to answer any questions I may have regarding the procedures or therapy recommendations he has for me. He was even kind enough to waive my copays for a few post-procedure followup appointments due to a loss of insurance on my end. Truly a one of a kind provider with excellent patient care.
Anjelica Scheck – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is the BEST sinus doctor I have EVER seen! He is friendly and professional and explains your condition clearly and understandably. The staff are also FABULOUS! Kudos to Bonnie!
Lisa Holden – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Extremely Professional. He knew quickly what would solve my condition and was quick to calm my fears. He is a pro. If you need an ENT he is an excellent choice. Also, as a cash paying client his fees were very reasonable.
Jon – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Highly recommended without hesitation. My brother-in-law referred me after he had successful surgery for a deviated septum and snoring. Another family friend flew in from Hawaii to have sinus surgery. After my surgery with Dr Krueger, I am completely satisfied. I feel so much better. He and his staff do an incredible job and administer great care and attention to make sure you are completely satisfied. Five stars - without a doubt.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I went to see Dr. Krueger initially for snoring and through his examination found out I had a very bad deviated septum and one very larger turbinate. Just 9 days ago (Dec 2018) I went in for surgery that also included inserting Pillar implants. The whole process has been very easy and recovery has gone as good as can be expected. Dr. Krueger and team have been great to work with, all appointments were on time with no waiting and they have done a great job explaining everything along the way.
Joneseee in Snohomish, WA – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is one of a kind! He cares about his patients like family!
Julie Hansen in WA, WA – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger and his staff are top shelf. I came to them with sinus and sleep apnea concerns. They came up with a detailed plan that worked for my situation. With the first surgery plan of opening up my nasal passages and by my surprise straightening my nose! I have to say the improvements are immeasurable. Unfortunately now changing diapers is not as appealing to me as it used to be? My sense of smell, taste and breathing through my nose is repaired to new. Thank you so much!!
Shane Harvey in Lake Stevens , WA – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger was really great and I 100% recommend him. He had a lot of patience understanding my problem. His choice of treatment with Sinuva was the optimal choice. I feel so much better than I did before and I am really happy with the outcome!
Nicu in Renton, WA – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Krueger he a caring professional who actually listens and takes the time to thoroughly explain things. He provides all options and treatment plans and their pros and cons to allow the patient to have all the facts needed to make sound decision. His staff are warm friendly professionals who also take the time to explain things to ensure you are well informed and your visit a pleasant experience. Great people...
Neal in Marysville , WA – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I have had a lifetime of allergies; due to the longevity of my condition, I simply accepted it as a way of life. That was until earlier this year when I lost my complete sense of smell. Upon closer examination, Dr. Kreuger found polyps had invaded my nasal and sinus cavity and were crushing membranes that facilitated smell. In sum, Dr. Kreuger restored my sense of smell. Words fail to convey my experience and gratitude to Dr. Kreuger and his office; he is the only ENT doctor I would recommend.
Karys Oh in Bothell, WA – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger needs to add Meniere's to his list of problem list treatments. Dr. Krueger literally saved my life when no other ENT would even provide a ray of hope and instructed me to "stay away from salt" and that was it. After 4 years of vertigo, vomiting and hearing loss I was referred to Dr. Krueger who did surgery for the Meniere's and enabled me to function again. I cannot say enough good about him. Thank you Dr. Krueger
MARYSVILLE – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is fantastic. Sinopasty surgery and i can breath better now then in the last 50 years. The surgery no pain I was amazed.
Mark Bernard in Everett WA – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Krueger for many years for different things and consider myself lucky to have him for a Doctor. I highly reccomend him.
Phillip Olsen in Arlington, WA – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Ronald A Krueger MD, is highly recommended by me. He did surgery on my Deviated Septum. He also did Rhinoplasty, Dr. Kruger did a "Phenomenal job. I just want to say Thank You very much to you and your staff. What a wonderful team you have! It's so refreshing me to be able to breathe again. Keep up the great work!
Ernie Barrios in Edmonds, WA – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
If you are looking for someone who will provide solutions to either recent or long standing problems, Dr Krueger is the one to help you. With his many years of practical experience and dedication to the latest technology available, he will work with you to figure out what solutions can improve your situation. In addition to myself, I have had 3 other family members benefit from his knowlege and services. He and his staff provide top notch care and are so caring and professional.
Lynnwood, WA – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I am totally pleased with the care and treatment Dr. Krueger has provided over the past few months. If you have sinus issues, you really owe it to yourself to talk to Dr. Krueger. I have had chronic sinusitis for the past 20 years. After an in-office procedure, I am feeling wonderful. He explains things completely and provides outstanding service. His staff is wonderful to work with, always polite and caring. I would recommend Dr. Krueger and his staff to anyone.
Sam Croft in Everett, WA – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr Krueger was very good at communicating how the sinus procedure works and answering questions. He made a good case for why this would be a wise approach to improving my chronic sinus condition. The procedure and recovery went well ... even better than I anticipated. Now two weeks later, my breathing has definitely improved. I understand I'm still early in the healing process. So, I feel this was clearly a successful procedure.
Fred Campbell in Seattle, WA – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krueger?

My approach to patients is highly personal and utilizes the latest techniques. Patients are treated like family and are respected in regards to their times...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat