Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD

Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Mukilteo, WA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

828 2nd St Ste C

Mukilteo, WA 98275

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Krueger

See how frequently Dr. Krueger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pharyngitis
Chronic Sinusitis
Vocal Cord Nodule

Dr. Krueger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Krueger "My approach to patients is highly personal and utilizes the latest techniques. Patients are treated like family and are respected in regards to their times and needs. All consults are thorough and designed to identify the root cause. An individual treatment plan is then created for each patient with a variety of options. We emphasize patient safety and reliable outcomes. Many of our procedures can be performed in the office allowing rapid recovery and cost saving."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Ear Surgery
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Mn Ear Head and Neck Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Krueger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krueger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krueger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krueger to family and friends
Dr. Krueger's Performance
in Arlington, WA |
I have been going to Dr. Krueger for many years for different things and consider myself lucky to have him for a Doctor. I highly reccomend him.
in Edmonds, WA |
Dr. Ronald A Krueger MD, is highly recommended by me. He did surgery on my Deviated Septum. He also did Rhinoplasty, Dr. Kruger did a "Phenomenal job. I just want to say Thank You very much to you and your staff. What a wonderful team you have! It's so refreshing me to be able to breathe again. Keep up the great work!
Lynnwood, WA |
If you are looking for someone who will provide solutions to either recent or long standing problems, Dr Krueger is the one to help you. With his many years of practical experience and dedication to the latest technology available, he will work with you to figure out what solutions can improve your situation. In addition to myself, I have had 3 other family members benefit from his knowlege and services. He and his staff provide top notch care and are so caring and professional.
in Everett, WA |
I am totally pleased with the care and treatment Dr. Krueger has provided over the past few months. If you have sinus issues, you really owe it to yourself to talk to Dr. Krueger. I have had chronic sinusitis for the past 20 years. After an in-office procedure, I am feeling wonderful. He explains things completely and provides outstanding service. His staff is wonderful to work with, always polite and caring. I would recommend Dr. Krueger and his staff to anyone.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr Krueger was very good at communicating how the sinus procedure works and answering questions. He made a good case for why this would be a wise approach to improving my chronic sinus condition. The procedure and recovery went well ... even better than I anticipated. Now two weeks later, my breathing has definitely improved. I understand I'm still early in the healing process. So, I feel this was clearly a successful procedure.
in Everett, WA |
Dr. Krueger was extremely thorough and attentive to the details, keeping my best interest in mind. Everyone in the office was very friendly and able to answer questions I had. I was having issues with insurance a week before my surgery and they did anything to insure I was able to have the surgery.
in Everett, WA |
Dr. Krueger is amazing! He worked with me on getting my procedure covered so I could have it done in the office. He is knowledgeable and practical and having a CT machine in his office makes it so convenient.
in Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Krueger is great. He takes his time in discussing issues and concerns and doesn't recommend anything unless it is needed. He did a nose surgery for me and did an outstanding job!!!
in Stanwood, WA |
He has been what I was looking for, identified the problem and set about fixing it in a prompt manner. A pleasure to deal with, explains things to my satisfaction and in detail,.Did the surgery and it went as he explained it would. He also includes the spouse which is very helpful. Had to drive a bit but it was worth the travel. Yes, I recommend his practice.
in Mukilteo, WA |
Dr. Krueger and the office staff make you feel welcome when checking in. Dr. Krueger takes the time to explain your procedure. He makes sure you have all the information and options to make your decision. Follow-up care was great we were given the doctor's cell number if we had any problems day, night or weekends. I would recommend you visit this office before having a procedure done by others.
in Everett, WA |
In the summer of 2014 I had a car accident with a post concussion. I had never had sinus problems in my entire life, but the winter of 2014/15 was the worst! I had severe headaches, coughing for over a month, resulting in a collapsed lung, Dr. Krueger diagnosed my broken nose and performed a balloon sinus surgery which was less invasive for me. He was careful, because of my age, to not give me general anesthesia. He worked miracles for me, and I can actually breathe again! He's outstanding!
in Edmonds, WA |
Dr Krueger performed sinus surgery to relieve chronic sinus infection. The surgery was 100% successful & provided instant relief from infection. Dr. Krueger & his staff were courteous & professional. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would.
in Lake Stevens, WA |
After battling reoccurring sinus infections for years, Dr. Krueger thoughtfully outlined several options. He answered many questions and was a wealth of knowledge about my health in general. After undergoing balloon dilation, my headaches and pain have vanished. It was a short, simple procedure with no discomfort. Following Dr. Krueger's suggestions, my sense of well-being and energy have returned. I am grateful, and impressed with his ability to listen and grasp the nut of the situation.
in Everett, WA |
Amazing doctor with very professional staff and an excellent, empathetic bedside manner
in Redmond, WA |
Dr. Krueger was recommended by my dentist for possible sleep apnea. After a comprehensive study, it was determined that I have severe sleep apnea. Dr. Krueger explained in detail the various options available to me. Dr. Krueger's credentials are excellent, as are his patient interactions. His staff is knowledgeable, professional, and very helpful.
in Lake Stevens, WA |
From day one, I felt like I was in good hands. Dr. Krueger and his staff were very accommodating and treated me with respect and really listened to my past history of problems/medical procedures. Dr. Krueger set up a plan and walked me through it every step of the way. I had surgery after a few weeks; which I was a little apprehensive about and now I don't know why. The out-patient facility was the most professional environment I had ever been in. Thank you, Dr. Krueger. You're the best!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Are you Dr. Krueger?

Visit Dr. Krueger

Dr. Krueger accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)