Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Krueger

Krueger Sleep and Sinus Clinic

828 2nd St Ste C Mukilteo, WA 98275

Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mukilteo, WA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School in 1988 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Dr. Krueger accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Krueger has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(425) 347-9999Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Krueger's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Abscess
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Allergies
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Ear Surgery
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sleep Deprivation
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tongue Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Wound Repair

My approach to patients is highly personal and utilizes the latest techniques. Patients are treated like family and are respected in regards to their times and needs. All consults are thorough and designed to identify the root cause. An individual tr...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Krueger?
Dr. Krueger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Highly recommended without hesitation. My brother-in-law referred me after he had successful surgery for a deviated septum and snoring. Another family friend flew in from Hawaii to have sinus surgery. After my surgery with Dr Krueger, I am completely satisfied. I feel so much better. He and his staff do an incredible job and administer great care and attention to make sure you are completely satisfied. Five stars - without a doubt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I went to see Dr. Krueger initially for snoring and through his examination found out I had a very bad deviated septum and one very larger turbinate. Just 9 days ago (Dec 2018) I went in for surgery that also included inserting Pillar implants. The whole process has been very easy and recovery has gone as good as can be expected. Dr. Krueger and team have been great to work with, all appointments were on time with no waiting and they have done a great job explaining everything along the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is one of a kind! He cares about his patients like family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger and his staff are top shelf. I came to them with sinus and sleep apnea concerns. They came up with a detailed plan that worked for my situation. With the first surgery plan of opening up my nasal passages and by my surprise straightening my nose! I have to say the improvements are immeasurable. Unfortunately now changing diapers is not as appealing to me as it used to be? My sense of smell, taste and breathing through my nose is repaired to new. Thank you so much!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger was really great and I 100% recommend him. He had a lot of patience understanding my problem. His choice of treatment with Sinuva was the optimal choice. I feel so much better than I did before and I am really happy with the outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Krueger he a caring professional who actually listens and takes the time to thoroughly explain things. He provides all options and treatment plans and their pros and cons to allow the patient to have all the facts needed to make sound decision. His staff are warm friendly professionals who also take the time to explain things to ensure you are well informed and your visit a pleasant experience. Great people...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I have had a lifetime of allergies; due to the longevity of my condition, I simply accepted it as a way of life. That was until earlier this year when I lost my complete sense of smell. Upon closer examination, Dr. Kreuger found polyps had invaded my nasal and sinus cavity and were crushing membranes that facilitated smell. In sum, Dr. Kreuger restored my sense of smell. Words fail to convey my experience and gratitude to Dr. Kreuger and his office; he is the only ENT doctor I would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger needs to add Meniere's to his list of problem list treatments. Dr. Krueger literally saved my life when no other ENT would even provide a ray of hope and instructed me to "stay away from salt" and that was it. After 4 years of vertigo, vomiting and hearing loss I was referred to Dr. Krueger who did surgery for the Meniere's and enabled me to function again. I cannot say enough good about him. Thank you Dr. Krueger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is fantastic. Sinopasty surgery and i can breath better now then in the last 50 years. The surgery no pain I was amazed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Krueger for many years for different things and consider myself lucky to have him for a Doctor. I highly reccomend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Ronald A Krueger MD, is highly recommended by me. He did surgery on my Deviated Septum. He also did Rhinoplasty, Dr. Kruger did a "Phenomenal job. I just want to say Thank You very much to you and your staff. What a wonderful team you have! It's so refreshing me to be able to breathe again. Keep up the great work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
If you are looking for someone who will provide solutions to either recent or long standing problems, Dr Krueger is the one to help you. With his many years of practical experience and dedication to the latest technology available, he will work with you to figure out what solutions can improve your situation. In addition to myself, I have had 3 other family members benefit from his knowlege and services. He and his staff provide top notch care and are so caring and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
I am totally pleased with the care and treatment Dr. Krueger has provided over the past few months. If you have sinus issues, you really owe it to yourself to talk to Dr. Krueger. I have had chronic sinusitis for the past 20 years. After an in-office procedure, I am feeling wonderful. He explains things completely and provides outstanding service. His staff is wonderful to work with, always polite and caring. I would recommend Dr. Krueger and his staff to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr Krueger was very good at communicating how the sinus procedure works and answering questions. He made a good case for why this would be a wise approach to improving my chronic sinus condition. The procedure and recovery went well ... even better than I anticipated. Now two weeks later, my breathing has definitely improved. I understand I'm still early in the healing process. So, I feel this was clearly a successful procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger was extremely thorough and attentive to the details, keeping my best interest in mind. Everyone in the office was very friendly and able to answer questions I had. I was having issues with insurance a week before my surgery and they did anything to insure I was able to have the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is amazing! He worked with me on getting my procedure covered so I could have it done in the office. He is knowledgeable and practical and having a CT machine in his office makes it so convenient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger is great. He takes his time in discussing issues and concerns and doesn't recommend anything unless it is needed. He did a nose surgery for me and did an outstanding job!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
He has been what I was looking for, identified the problem and set about fixing it in a prompt manner. A pleasure to deal with, explains things to my satisfaction and in detail,.Did the surgery and it went as he explained it would. He also includes the spouse which is very helpful. Had to drive a bit but it was worth the travel. Yes, I recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
Dr. Krueger and the office staff make you feel welcome when checking in. Dr. Krueger takes the time to explain your procedure. He makes sure you have all the information and options to make your decision. Follow-up care was great we were given the doctor's cell number if we had any problems day, night or weekends. I would recommend you visit this office before having a procedure done by others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Krueger, MD?
In the summer of 2014 I had a car accident with a post concussion. I had never had sinus problems in my entire life, but the winter of 2014/15 was the worst! I had severe headaches, coughing for over a month, resulting in a collapsed lung, Dr. Krueger diagnosed my broken nose and performed a balloon sinus surgery which was less invasive for me. He was careful, because of my age, to not give me general anesthesia. He worked miracles for me, and I can actually breathe again! He's outstanding!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Krueger?

Compare Providers