Dr. Ronald Koe, MD

Dr. Ronald Koe, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Ronald Koe, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.

Green Valley Orthopedics

1710 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 120

Henderson, NV 89012

• WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Koe's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Koe's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Koe treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Koe treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Koe treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Koe treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
  • Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
  • Arthroscopic Surgery
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Knee Tendon Repair
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Subacromial Bursitis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Personal care from diagnosis to recovery

• Sports Medicine

3.9

Dr. Koe?
Dr. Koe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Koe, MD
Awful. Dr Koe did my knee surgery. Worst day of my life. When I came out of surgery I could not move my foot or my toes that’s been almost 2 years and I still can’t move them. No one can tell me what happened. He told me give it up to a year. It’s been almost 2 and still no movement. Now I have to walk with a cane. Worst Worst day of my life. I trusted Dr. Koe and he messed me up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
I had a shoulder surgery with him and it went quite well. Had a knee replacement and am disabled for life. He would not even try to fix it. When trying to reach him to try to help or get assistance, his office staff, primarely his daughter threw me out of his office. I had been seeing him for 2 years. I called, they made an appt. for me and then said they didnt have one for me when I arrived. This was 100% their mistake from a new and rude receptionist. I will never be able to work again and tru
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Never. His office manager Kelsey is the worst and Dr Koe condones her horrible customer service. I had a meniscus repair completed. My insurance was charged 5 times and every time I was over charged on my Copay. The 6 th time I advised Kelsey of this fact. I did not want to overpay a copay again. I advised her in a respectful way and didn’t raise my voice. She didn’t like that I challenged here billing process. She proceeded to tell me to find a new Doctor. Dr Koe didn’t respond to my appeal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Rude and uninterested in what I had to say about my injury. His first suggestion was for me to get surgery on my knee. I will be going to another orthopedic surgeon that actually cares about my well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and a great bedside manner. He performed a rotator cuff and frozen shoulder surgery on me with wonderful results. I am back to 100% use of my arm. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Superb office staff, very friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
His receptionist was very rude, so much so that I got up and left after 20 mins and w/o seeing the dr. I was the first one to arrive early in the am. and she left me standing in front of her without saying a peep. There’s more but not enough space. After I left No one tried to call me to find out what happened or to apologize. They simply kept my $55. Very unprofessional Office. There are many other orthopedic drs. Go somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Stay away from here if you care about where your money goes. They care more about money then patient health. They wanted to charge me my whole deductible up front instead of billing to insurance first in order to have surgery. I didn’t have the $2600.00, so asked if I could pay a portion and make monthly payments. Yes, I could, come up with half and make 500.00 a month. After questioning charges for FMLA and Prudential paperwork, charges upfront they wanted, they dropped me as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Called to make an appointment to see if doctor accepted OWCP claims. They wanted my caseworker to call them to tell them I was authorized to see him even though I have a letter from QWCP authorizing me to go to him.. Caseworker called them and they wanted him to send them copies of my medical records which is totally illegal without my written consent. I have my medical file from previous doctor in my possession which they never even asked me about. Really bad service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. KOE! I am disabled for life from a surgery he performed. I can not stress this enough. The follow up care is atrocious and his office staff are incompetent. Nice Dr but if there is a complication you are left in the dust. I made the wrong choice of a Dr. I am hoping others don't. My worst nightmare experience with a Dr. ever. I have never had to write a negative review before this, so sad but must do so in this case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
The staff Dr Koe is very unprofessional, I tried to book a new appointment for my husband with the staff and they were VERY rude! He was not a new patient as Dr Koe had already performed surgery on his right shoulder. Though Dr Koe is a good Dr, his staff will cause his patients to go else where. As we did find a different Dr with an amazing and friendly staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Dr. Koe is very professional, kind, takes his time with his patients and is an excellent physician. We have seen him several times over the past few years. He has MRI and X-ray in the office and physical therapy is right next door. We highly recommend Dr. Koe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Dr. Koe is amazing! My husband had to have knee surgery after a horrible roller skating accident (yep it's true) about a year ago. His knee was really bad. Dr. Koe did an amazing job. He is nice, friendly, has the best bed side manor is extremely knowledgeable and is the best doctor around. I would recommend him to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?
Dr Koe is the best orthopedic doctor in the Las Vegas valley. He is very caring and has an amazing bedside manner. His surgical skills are the best. Our extended family should know; we have had two knee replacements, rotator cuff surgery, knee scope surgery and a complete knee rebuild, all by Dr. Koe. His office is conveniently located in Henderson right off the 215 at Valle Verde and Horizon Ridge. Next door is Synergy, a fantastic physical therapist office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Koe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Koe?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
PacifiCare PPO
WellPoint

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Koe treats patients.