Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD

Functional Medicine ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Kempton

Saint Luke's Primary Care - Parkville

6185 NW Jefferson St Parkville, MO 64152

Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Parkville, MO and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med in 1995 and specializes in functional medicine, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Kempton accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Kempton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kempton's conditions and procedures:

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Chronic Digestive Disorders
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Urinalysis
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No matter what the goal, it all starts with nutrition. You cannot out-exercise or out-medicate poor nutritional choices.

• Functional Medicine

4.5

Dr. Kempton?
Dr. Kempton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD
I visited Dr. Kempton's office for the first time, and was very impressed with the clinic environment. It didn't feel like a clinic, and I was greeted by a very friendly staff. Finding a new health car eprovider can be scary stuff, but Dr. Kempton put me at ease right away. I like his philosophy on healthcare delivery approach, looking at the whole body emphasizing on health and nutrition. Dr. Kempton took the time to hear me and my concerns, and provded beneficial responses to my problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?
Dr. Kempton is an excellent physician that is not just interested in getting you well, but in keeping you well. He listens to you and tries to find the cause of your symptoms and not just how to cover them up with medication. I highly recommend him for true healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?
He’s a very caring doctor he listens to what your problem is before he tries to prescribed treatment or procedure. He doesn’t take chances with your life he pulls in specialist without a second thought if necessary I drive 50 minutes to keep him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?
My appointment was for sinus infection/problems. I have finished a round of antibiotics and feel terrible still with chest and ear congestion and sinus drainage. Dr Kempton did not examine me or look listen to my chest or even ask what had been going on. He gave me a 5-10 minute speech about a Lectin free diet and how it would solve my health problem or whatever ailed me. I was told to listen to an audiobook. He acted like he was going to shake my hand and then took his away saying you’re sick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?
Dr Kempton is great to listen to your concerns and address them accordingly. He is very knowledgeable, does not talk over your head and stays up with all of the newest medical updates. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?
This review is not to evaluate Dr. Kempton's level of expertise or knowledge. However, I found him to be quite arrogant and patronizing during my consult. I had him evaluate lab work. He ended up lecturing me about the virtues of consuming beef (I admitted I was not a meat consumer). I didn't ask for his opinion but he proceeded to ramble on anyway. He spent most of the session lecturing me not trying to provide the feedback I asked for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?
I was looking for a new doctor, so I set up appt with Dr Kempton because I wanted to try a Mosaic doctor, and he was close. He was very personable and easy to talk to. No attitude. Little did I know that his approach to my health issues would improve my health so dramatically . Managing my health naturally instead of prescribing pills is refreshing and eye-opening. I'm learning a whole new way to eat and live and I love it. Thank you, Dr K for changing my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Kempton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kempton?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kempton treats patients.

Mosaic Life Care