Dermatology  |
Dr. Ronald Jurzyk, MD
Dr. Ronald Jurzyk is a Double Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over twenty years of experience. He is President of the Advanced Dermatology Center PC in his hometown of Wolcott, CT. Dr. Jurzyk graduated from Drexel University School of Medicine / Hahnemann in Philadelphia and was elected into the AOA National Medical Honor Society. He then completed his Dermatology Residency and Dermatopathology Fellowship in Philadelphia. Dr. Jurzyk is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington, Connecticut. Dr. Jurzyk obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy, graduating with Honors and was elected to the Rho Chi National Pharmacy Honor Society. He is also a Licensed Pharmacist in Connecticut. The Advanced Dermatology Center in Wolcott offers various Dermatology and Aesthetic Services. Along with associates, David Suhocki, MHS, PA-C and Deanna Zimkus, MHS, PA-C, the Advanced Dermatology Center offers comprehensive dermatology services including the Diagnosis and Treatment of all types of rashes, acne, skin cancer, as well as annual skin checks for unusual moles and skin cancers. Dr. Jurzyk is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatopathology. He is a member of the Connecticut State Medical Society, the Connecticut Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Society and the Wolcott Chamber of Commerce.

Advanced Dermatology Center

• Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Jurzyk

Dr. Jurzyk's Experience

Dr. Jurzyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Skin Screenings

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Connecticut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Jurzyk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jurzyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jurzyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jurzyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jurzyk to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jurzyk's Performance
Waban, MA |
need to improve their scheduling procedures. Both appointments I had, I waited an hour in the waiting room!! To me that is totally unacceptable! I understand 10-15 minutes but an HOUR!! Be respectful of other people's time!!
in Wolcott, CT |
Without any hesitation one of the friendliest doctor’s I have ever had to deal with. He acts like a human not like a doctor, which you need when you are scared!
in West Hartford, CT |
I was a bit nervous about visiting a dermatologist. I did not know what to expect. I've had family members that have had skin cancer. As soon as I walked into Dr. Jurzyk's office I was greeted with smiles and a staff that cares about me. I had a wait 20 minutes or so but with any doctor's office you have to give them some time to get your chart set up. I was then brought into the exam room were I met Deanna Zimkus. She was a doll! She looked over some of my skin issues. I have never felt better.
Wolcott, CT |
Dr. Jurzyk takes his time with his patients. He is very thorough.
in Wolcott, CT |
I have always had a good experience. The staff is friendly and professional!
It took a long time to get an appointment. I saw the PA, Deanna. She barely looked at my skin and already told me what I had (which was incorrect) and when I asked a question regarding the prescription she was giving, she answered something else. I since went to another dermatologist, given the correct diagnosis, had it explained thoroughly and given an up to date natural topical prescription, with a coupon to reduce the cost. Do not recommend Dr Jurzyk's office.
in Wolcott, CT |
This is my third visit at this office. The staff is very friendly the providers in office amazing i left feeling educated on what to look for with my skin. I highly recommend this Dermatology office for pleasant atmosphere all of my concerns were addressed. I will be back in November looking forward to it. Also my son Tyrone saw PA David for acne treatment seems really helping after struggling to control it for so long.
in Wallingford, CT |
How do you sum up such an outstanding office in a few short words. From the personal expertise in the rooms to the friendly smiles of the staff your visit is sure to be satisfactory and more. A very well kept office has also been recently updated with a modern flare that is sure to WOW you! Organized, polite, welcoming, friendly, and SANITARY are the best words of choice to describe such an extraordinary place. An occasional wait (that I will admit has happened) is worth the care that I receive.
in Wolcott, CT |
The providers are great. There have been a few instances where I've had to call regarding a concern and was given a response back in a timely matter. The providers truly do go above and beyond with patient care. Thank you so much. Truly worth the wait for their patient care
in Litchfield, CT |
This office continually runs anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour behind schedule. This morning I was scheduled for a biopsy at 7:40am. I walked out of the office at 8:15 having never seen the PA. The staff is friendly and professional, but I cannot recommend going to this practice based on the lack of respect for a patients time.
in Bristol, CT |
I have not seen dr. Jurzyk, but I saw one of his PA's. I believe her name was Deanna. She didn't even spend 10 minutes with me. I drove over half an hour to see her, and had to pay pretty high co-pay, the least I expected was fo the doctor to spend some time listening to my concerns. She didn't seem to acknowledge anything I said and asked, and rushed me out of the office while I still had plenty of questions. It was the WORST doctor's experience I have EVER had. I do not recommend.
in Terryville, CT |
Dr. Jurzyk is a wonderful doctor, and the staff is outstanding!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jurzyk, MD?
Are you Dr. Jurzyk?