Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 51

Dr. Hudanich
Telehealth services available

7404 Red Bug Lake Rd Oviedo, FL 32765

Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Oviedo, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AdventHealth Altamonte Springs and Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hudanich to book an appointment.

Dr. Hudanich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hudanich

4.4

79.76190476190476%
1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Hudanich
I was in quite a bit of pain in my right knee when I found Dr Hudanich. He replaced it October 2015, about 6 years ago. Then after a few years Arthritis took hold of my left knee and the plan was to replace it. Then I fell off a ladder and fractured my Tibial Plateau (which I didn't even know I had). It had to heal naturally for a few months and he replaced the knee June of 2021. The attention and care of Dr Hudanich and his staff are unsurpassable. Of course, everyone loves their orthopedic surgeon, or they should. I would never consider anyone besides Dr Hudanich for my orthopedic needs!! Let me add the respect that I saw for him by the hospital staff. It was very impressive, gave me confidence that I had the right doctor.
Sharon Diaz – Aug 21, 2021
Dr. Ronald Hudanich is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable, provides a state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment. His new “he owns it”, non-muscle cutting knee replacement surgery is one of the most advanced, minimally invasive knee replacement surgery techniques. The day I met Doc Ron --- I knew he would be my pathway to walking again! Dr. Hudanich knew what I was about to ask before I could ask. Here one month later and I am walking / walking up and down steps / can step straight on to or off a curb ---- on my way to a normal life! Doc Ron’s team is great, very caring and personable. Only one regret --- wish I had met Doc Ron three or four years ago. I
Kelly (Oviedo, FL.) July 2021 – Aug 08, 2021
After years of knee pain, three prior doctors, and after my first appointment with Dr. Hudanich, I knew I had chosen the right doctor to do my total knee replacement. Dr Hudanich is honest, to the point, sincerely concerned about his patients, and takes his time to listen and care for you. One month after my TKR, I am walking on my own!!
Nanette K. – Jun 25, 2021
I don't usually leave reviews, but I've been contemplating having knee replacement surgery for a few years, and two other doctors, then after meeting Dr. Hudanich, I didn't hesitate and I'm glad I did. both he and his staff are extremely caring and professional, and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Hudanich explains everything in great detail and he uses the most recent and advanced technology, such as the robotic assisted total knee replacement, which was used on me. it has been almost 4 months now and and my knee feels great. I was actually up very quickly after surgery, in fact able to walk pretty well without a walker after 2 weeks, but that is not recommended, as long as you listen to Dr. Hudanich, you will feel like a new person, only wish I found him sooner.
Esther – Feb 07, 2021
It’s been about 18 months since my life was changed by Dr Hudanich. My hips had deteriorated to the point that I was only mobile by using a rollater. I had been searching for an orthopedic surgeon for quite sometime. All of them were reluctant to take my case. I was horribly disappointed. A friend of mine referred me to Dr Hudanich. Dr took one look at my X-rays and said “I am going to make you a new women.” And he did and saved my life. Dr Hudanich has the most up to date techniques and I know he really cares about all of his patients. This is why he is my Hero ! Love his very friendly and professional staff too.
  • Long wait times
Mary Kohout – Jan 20, 2021
Dr. Hudanich is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have met. He is extremely knowledgeable, provides a state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment. His new, non-muscle cutting knee replacement surgery is one of the most advanced, minimally invasive knee replacement surgery techniques. Love his team. They are great, very caring and personable. I expected a long wait time, as he is one of the best orthopedic surgeons and specialists in the area, also given the current situation, but it was not that long and the wait was definitely worth it. I have recommended family members, friends and everybody I know in need of a wonderful orthopedic surgeon to Hudanich Orthopedics. Definitely the practice you tell your friends and family about.
  • Long wait times
Oriana S. – Jun 21, 2020
He is a wonderful person and a super great surgeon. He is very thorough with his patients so one knows exactly what to expect before, during and after the surgery. He did my left hip and it is absolutely perfect. He has given me back my life and to do what I want. I would highly recommend him for hip surgery.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Joyce Carter – Feb 19, 2020
What a great Doctor, Meet him first when I shattered my ankle, he put it back together, even with a plate & 5 screws I have never had any pain it’s been 15yrs. He then did total knee replacements on both my knees 14 yrs ago and again no pain I can’t thank him enough He is the Best surgeon and a fantastic bed side manner He takes the time to listen , He is a great Person. He really Cares Thank you Dr Hudanich I’m still riding my Harley thanks to You
Gerry – Nov 27, 2019
What a great positive experience with my husbands total knee replacement. We knew everything step before the procedure as well as instruction when we were released in 24 hrs. We knew we were in the right hands
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Nov 17, 2019
This man is pure genius. A wonderful surgeon. Gives you complete confidence. He has done rotor cuff surgery on both of my shoulders. The last one was done in July 2019. He has given me my function back. God Bless You
Edith Miller – Nov 14, 2019
Excellent surgeon. He gave me my life back
Cassie – Nov 11, 2019
I am a retired US Army Command Sergeant Major. I served active duty as a Sapper for 23 years, and 13 years involved in training soldiers at the National Training Center as a civilian. My 23 years active duty was very hard on my knees resulting in multiple surgeries ending with lateral meniscectomies of both knees. The doctor performing my retirement physical told me I was going to pay a hefty price, physically, later in life. He was absolutely right. After 23 years I found my self struggling with any activity using my legs. My knees were locking, popping, swelling and very painful. I thought it would take a miracle to be active again. Dr. Hudanich performed that miracle. In August of 2018 he performed total knee replacement of my right knee and the same with my left knee in August 2019. Dr Hudanich used the MAKO Robotic-Arm Assisted Total Knee application. Through his professional ability, excellent staff, and patient care I have my active life style back. This team is the best.
CSM (ret) Thomas J Anderson – Oct 28, 2019
Dr. Ronald Hudanich is one in a million; he shows care, understanding and produces results.
Oct 06, 2019
My experience with Dr Hudanich has been wonderful. I had shoulder surgery, that went well. When I am talking with him, I can see that he truly is listening. I have full confidence in him as a doctor and surgeon.
Debbie Dericks – Oct 05, 2019
Dr. Hudanich performed a total knee replacement of my left knee in September of 2018, and is preparing to complete the same procedure on my right knee in the upcoming months. My experience with both with Dr. Hudanich and his staff has been excellent. I am impressed with the staff's timeliness for scheduling test, and appointments. The attention to detail is another area where the Dr. and his staff has excelled. I recommend Dr. Hudanich and his staff to anyone looking for quality care.
Andrew in FL – Jun 07, 2019
Dr Hudanich and his PA Jaime are wonderful but the physicians staff are poor. I wanted over a hour for each appointment I attended. I had a MRI and no one called me to say they received the test. When I called to find out if they received it first they could not locate it. I then had to wait 4 wks for a follow up appt even though I had a meniscal year. I have now waited 3 wks to try and get injections but the staff are clueless. I might have to just change physicians for future care of my knee.
May 18, 2019
Dr Hudanich preformed my knee replacement on April 8th. I have nothing but praise for him and his team. I asked numerous questions over the phone and never did they make it sound like I was a burden to them. His bedside manor is fantastic. You know he truly cares about you. A couple weeks later I'm doing great and looking forward to life with no pain. Thank Dr Hudanish and crew.
Apr 20, 2019
I recently brought my mother in to see Dr. Hudanich. He did not make us feel rushed, he walked us through what had happened, what the next steps would be, and why he thought the next steps were appropriate. He put my mom at ease and made her feel much more confident in the outcome. I would highly recommend his practice.
Apr 04, 2019
wonderful, his staff is great and on my first visit he immediately knew what was wrong after I had been to 2 other doctors that did not know what was wrong.
Mar 28, 2019
Dr Hudanich is the best! He is extremely thorough and excellent at what he does. I couldn’t be happier with the total knee replacement he performed for me. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Mar 21, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Hudanich?

At Hudanich Orthopedics, Dr. Hudanich utilizes the latest and most advanced technologies, like the robotic total hip replacement surgery direct anterior...Read more

Ronald V. Hudanich, DO, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and the founder of the Greater Orlando Orthopedic Group, LLC, doing business as Hudanich...Read more

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics