Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 52

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Oviedo, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AdventHealth Altamonte Springs and Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO

7404 Red Bug Lake Rd Oviedo, FL 32765
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hudanich with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Hudanich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hudanich

4.3

Dr Hunanich
I cannot say enough good things about him. Totally professional and changed my meds from another Dr & improved my mobility tremendously with much less medication & less side effects. Thank You Dr Hudanich. Valerie
Apr 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Amazing, state of the art, knee replacement surgery! Muscle sparing, robotic assisted technique. I was back to doing barn chores in 3 weeks! As a retired operating room nurse, I sought out Dr. Hudanich! I am so glad I did. He also has an excellent bedside manner! I have already referred him to my friends!
Randi J Christiansen – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hudanich for probably 12 years. He has removed a bone chip from my elbow and corrected some movement discomfort in my shoulder. Additionally, over ten years ago, Dr Hudanich did a full left knee replacement. It is still it fine shape. At least once a week I am on the golf course. About two weeks ago he replaced my left hip. In less than a week I was walking with no cane. I have already scheduled Dr. Hudanich to replace my right hip the first week of March. Dr. Hudanich uses state of the art robot assisted surgery techniques that nearly eliminates the possibility for error. Do a little research. You will find he is the leader in this field.
Ron Wetherell – Jan 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Dr. Hudanich was recommended tobe by a friend that had surgery for a hip. On my first surgical consult visit I knew that he was the Dr. for me. He explained procedure and answered questions completely. Surgery was Nov 1,2021 and my recovery is great. He recommended phy.therapy and my leg is great. Still some swelling but I am so happy that I had my knee replacement. I had been putting it off for almost 2 years. He tells you exactly what to expect and is straight forward.
Rita J Rowden – Dec 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Rave reviews from me! Robotic hip replacement is the only way to go. Fast recovery time, no stitches and no staples. It's only been 5 weeks for me and I'm ready to have my left hip done. Getting it done in February, can't wait. I suffered a whole year of pain and then it was gone. Best decision I've ever made. Thank you so very much Dr. Hudanich!
Florence Green – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
He perform both knee replacement on my fiance some yrs ago & no problems. He performed surgery on 2 trigger finger I had, no problem. He maintains his professionalism but yet he is very attentive & caring about his patients. His office is filled with knowledgeable, friendly & very caring personnel. I would recommend him to anyone in need.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
I was in quite a bit of pain in my right knee when I found Dr Hudanich. He replaced it October 2015, about 6 years ago. Then after a few years Arthritis took hold of my left knee and the plan was to replace it. Then I fell off a ladder and fractured my Tibial Plateau (which I didn't even know I had). It had to heal naturally for a few months and he replaced the knee June of 2021. The attention and care of Dr Hudanich and his staff are unsurpassable. Of course, everyone loves their orthopedic surgeon, or they should. I would never consider anyone besides Dr Hudanich for my orthopedic needs!! Let me add the respect that I saw for him by the hospital staff. It was very impressive, gave me confidence that I had the right doctor.
Sharon Diaz – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Dr. Ronald Hudanich is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable, provides a state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment. His new “he owns it”, non-muscle cutting knee replacement surgery is one of the most advanced, minimally invasive knee replacement surgery techniques. The day I met Doc Ron --- I knew he would be my pathway to walking again! Dr. Hudanich knew what I was about to ask before I could ask. Here one month later and I am walking / walking up and down steps / can step straight on to or off a curb ---- on my way to a normal life! Doc Ron’s team is great, very caring and personable. Only one regret --- wish I had met Doc Ron three or four years ago. I
Kelly (Oviedo, FL.) July 2021 – Aug 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
After years of knee pain, three prior doctors, and after my first appointment with Dr. Hudanich, I knew I had chosen the right doctor to do my total knee replacement. Dr Hudanich is honest, to the point, sincerely concerned about his patients, and takes his time to listen and care for you. One month after my TKR, I am walking on my own!!
Nanette K. – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
I don't usually leave reviews, but I've been contemplating having knee replacement surgery for a few years, and two other doctors, then after meeting Dr. Hudanich, I didn't hesitate and I'm glad I did. both he and his staff are extremely caring and professional, and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Hudanich explains everything in great detail and he uses the most recent and advanced technology, such as the robotic assisted total knee replacement, which was used on me. it has been almost 4 months now and and my knee feels great. I was actually up very quickly after surgery, in fact able to walk pretty well without a walker after 2 weeks, but that is not recommended, as long as you listen to Dr. Hudanich, you will feel like a new person, only wish I found him sooner.
Esther – Feb 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
It’s been about 18 months since my life was changed by Dr Hudanich. My hips had deteriorated to the point that I was only mobile by using a rollater. I had been searching for an orthopedic surgeon for quite sometime. All of them were reluctant to take my case. I was horribly disappointed. A friend of mine referred me to Dr Hudanich. Dr took one look at my X-rays and said “I am going to make you a new women.” And he did and saved my life. Dr Hudanich has the most up to date techniques and I know he really cares about all of his patients. This is why he is my Hero ! Love his very friendly and professional staff too.
Mary Kohout – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Dr. Hudanich is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have met. He is extremely knowledgeable, provides a state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment. His new, non-muscle cutting knee replacement surgery is one of the most advanced, minimally invasive knee replacement surgery techniques. Love his team. They are great, very caring and personable. I expected a long wait time, as he is one of the best orthopedic surgeons and specialists in the area, also given the current situation, but it was not that long and the wait was definitely worth it. I have recommended family members, friends and everybody I know in need of a wonderful orthopedic surgeon to Hudanich Orthopedics. Definitely the practice you tell your friends and family about.
Oriana S. – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
He is a wonderful person and a super great surgeon. He is very thorough with his patients so one knows exactly what to expect before, during and after the surgery. He did my left hip and it is absolutely perfect. He has given me back my life and to do what I want. I would highly recommend him for hip surgery.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Joyce Carter – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
What a great Doctor, Meet him first when I shattered my ankle, he put it back together, even with a plate & 5 screws I have never had any pain it’s been 15yrs. He then did total knee replacements on both my knees 14 yrs ago and again no pain I can’t thank him enough He is the Best surgeon and a fantastic bed side manner He takes the time to listen , He is a great Person. He really Cares Thank you Dr Hudanich I’m still riding my Harley thanks to You
Gerry – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
What a great positive experience with my husbands total knee replacement. We knew everything step before the procedure as well as instruction when we were released in 24 hrs. We knew we were in the right hands
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
This man is pure genius. A wonderful surgeon. Gives you complete confidence. He has done rotor cuff surgery on both of my shoulders. The last one was done in July 2019. He has given me my function back. God Bless You
Edith Miller – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Excellent surgeon. He gave me my life back
Cassie – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
I am a retired US Army Command Sergeant Major. I served active duty as a Sapper for 23 years, and 13 years involved in training soldiers at the National Training Center as a civilian. My 23 years active duty was very hard on my knees resulting in multiple surgeries ending with lateral meniscectomies of both knees. The doctor performing my retirement physical told me I was going to pay a hefty price, physically, later in life. He was absolutely right. After 23 years I found my self struggling with any activity using my legs. My knees were locking, popping, swelling and very painful. I thought it would take a miracle to be active again. Dr. Hudanich performed that miracle. In August of 2018 he performed total knee replacement of my right knee and the same with my left knee in August 2019. Dr Hudanich used the MAKO Robotic-Arm Assisted Total Knee application. Through his professional ability, excellent staff, and patient care I have my active life style back. This team is the best.
CSM (ret) Thomas J Anderson – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
Dr. Ronald Hudanich is one in a million; he shows care, understanding and produces results.
Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?
My experience with Dr Hudanich has been wonderful. I had shoulder surgery, that went well. When I am talking with him, I can see that he truly is listening. I have full confidence in him as a doctor and surgeon.
Debbie Dericks – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hudanich, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Hudanich?