Dr. Ronald Hayter, MD

Dr. Ronald Hayter, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Ronald Hayter, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

The Florida Knee & Orthopedic Pavilion

1831 N Belcher Rd Ste E2

Clearwater, FL 33765

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hayter

Video

See how frequently Dr. Hayter performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Knee
Osteoarthritis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Hayter's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hayter "We strive to form a lasting partnership between patient and physician to jointly meet your health needs. Healthcare built on a foundation of trust and understanding.

World class customer service for people with arthritis.

We provider outstanding personalized care and utilize the latest technology to help patients regain their life."

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Degenerative Joint Disease in the Shoulder
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Limb Cramp

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement

• Medical College of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Joint Implant Surgeons-Ohio State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Hayter has no media or publications listed.

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Hayter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayter to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Hayter's Performance
in New Port Richey, FL |
Praise God for the people God places in our life. Thank you Suzy Gardner for introducing Dr. Hayter to us. My hubby Tom had his partial knee resurfacing done on August 11th and he was released 17 days later, encouraged to get back to golfing, etc. What an awesome surgeon Dr. Hayter is and his entire staff is spectacular. We are both so thankful for this wonderful experience. Thank you Dr. Hayter & staff. We are blessed.
in The Villages, FL |
I was first recommended to make an appointment with this doctor before undergoing a partial knee replacement. Gathered my x-rays and MRI and went to see him. Since my knee was not bone on bone, he was able to help me using new technologies including Stem Cell Therapy and Subcondroplasty. This procedure was performed 7 weeks ago and I have no knee pain!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Sept. 2013 I was trying to find the right Doctor. Interviewed with 3, all told me I needed complete replacements as they would not last 20 years. At the time I was 65. I decided to attend a seminar on partial replacement and chose Dr. Hayter. He was the best choice! In 10 months I had both my knees corrected. 3 Mo later I had new hip using medial approach. I'm pain free! . I skiied this year 2017 without issues and can bike comfortably. I'm in Camp Gladiator 3x per week. Best Doc ever!!
in The Villages, FL |
Absolutely the best knowledgeable orthopedic Dr in the Tampa Bay area. I was recommended to Dr Hayter for a hip replacement. He preformed the anterior approach which was very successful. I'm a BIG advocate of Dr Hayter.
in Largo, FL |
I would recommend this office to everyone who needs it, my consult was 6-13-17 has surgery 6-30 and had final appointment, whole experenice was WONDERFUL, surgery was great
in Trinity, FL |
My husband had a total hip resurfacing and I had a partial knee resurfacing done recently. We both have had a very positive and successful outcome in our experience with Dr Hayter and his staff.. We will continue to be huge advocates of Dr Hayter and the technique he used for our surgeries which were less invasive and our recovery time has been faster. In our opinion, anyone contemplating a total knee or hip replacement needs to contact him before undergoing these types of surgeries.
Dr. Hayter has changed my life! Instead of sever spinal surgery and powerful pain pills he explained to me at length that I needed an arthritis regimen. Wow, after so many doctors over 15 years, no one ever addressed osteoarthritis. After starting on a NSAI, I can now walk without intense pain and am taking Pilates lessons. Dr. Hayter is truely a miracle worker. Thank you!
in Clearwater , FL |
Absolutely best doctor/surgeon. His confidence in himself along with his education & experience deserves to be recognized. If your looking for a surgeon, look no more...he is top notch. Office staff is also great. Informative, understanding & always caring. Highly recommended
in Largo Florida |
Parial knee replacement done about four years ago, Very fast recovery, No more pain sence. Thanks!!! Dr,Hatter.
in LARGO, FL |
Dr Hayter did what he called a total knee revision, which was really a total knee replacement. It was done on Jan 11, 2016, and I am still in pain and still cannot bend that knee 90 degrees. He put me through an MUA three months after surgery, and I still am unable to bend my knee. On one of my many follow-up visits, he tried to blame the pain I have in my knee as coming from my back. After having an x-Ray of my back in his office, he "sheepishly" admitted the problem wasn't my back.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Hayter is a very skilled knee surgeon who understands the patients need and strives to meet Them at all levels. He listens carefully and gives concise answers, always striving to be a caring Physician. He performed partial resurfacing on one knee for my husband and on both knees for Me in 2015. I have sent him two patients by referral and will continue to refer him if asked. He has A very good staff who have worked with him for many years at another group practice. His new Location is good
Bristol, VA |
I have had both hips replaced and have the best results and care from Dr . Hayter I come almost 1000 miles for him .Number one Dr in the Country
in Tampa, Fl. |
I found Dr. Ron Hayter thru an exhaustive search for knee surgery for my 80 year old mom. She was told by 2 doctors that she was to old and frail for any knee surgery replacement surgery and they never mentioned partial knee replacement to us. It was only from my friend in the emergency room that told us about Dr. Hayter. My mom went from a wheelchair to walking around, and her outlook on life brightened immediately for over 10 more years. Three more friends lives improved ! Thanks Dr Hayter !
in Pensacola, Florida |
I hyperextended my TKR 16 months after surgery & built up fluid on my knee. He checked to make sure there was no damage to the knee replacement & drained the excess fluid painlessly. The staff is also excellent & helpful for all your concerns.
in Tampa, FL |
Horrible, waited 2 hours past my appointment time. Once the Dr. looked at my x-ray, stated 'you have a healthy knee' told him about my pain and my knee was swollen with water build up. Took the x-ray to Dr. Mixa he looked at them explained what he saw which was a 'torn up knee' and I'm scheduled for a total knee replacement with Dr. Mix.
in Summerfield |
Had two surgeries with him. Great doctor.
in The Villages, Florida |
Dr is patient- answers all questions Surgery went extremely well. Little pain/mostly discomfort. I had a partial knee replacement.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hayter, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayter?