Dr. Ronald Hart, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Hart

Family Health and Wellness

1085 Gray Ave Yuba City, CA 95991

Dr. Ronald Hart, MD is a family medicine specialist in Yuba City, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1990 and specializes in family medicine and urgent care medicine.

Dr. Hart accepts

Dr. Hart accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Emblem Health
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hart treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hart's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Hart loves what he does and shows genuine care for all of his patients.  Dr. Hart's vast experience in Emergency Medicine and Family Practice has given him a unique perspective enabling him to give the best care to his pa...

• Urgent Care Medicine

3.4

Dr. Hart?
Dr. Hart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Hart, MD
Dr. Hart is condescending and a misplaced sense of hubris, and his office staff are unorganized and unprofessional. You would be better off seeing a first year intern. Quite frankly, if I could give a negative star rating I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Dr Hart is a caring physician and gives you the time to ask any questions you may have. This may cause someone to,have to wait in the waiting room for their appointment. I walked in without an appointment with a severely infected finger, was taken care of quickly. But because of this, someone else may have had to wait. He remembers from one appointment to another your situation and because of that his patients feel that he cares about them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
I have reviewed Dr. Hart before and he continues to be a great doctor! I have read other reviews and I find that people do not seem to care enough about their own medical problems to follow up on appointments, referrals and such on their own. Patients want to depend on the doctors and staff to do it for them. We have always felt welcome and that Dr. Hart and his folks care about us. Everyone always smiles and are courteous and they do get involved in out care! We highly recommend Dr. Hart!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
scheduling is a problem because of the excessive wait time in office over 1 hr. Office staff unaware of their duties and responsibilities . Big turn over of staff. Charge for records?? $13.00 for 2 Pieces of paper for report to be hand carried for further treatment!! Talked to Dr. Hart about problem and then the head record person lied to me about the papers in envelope after Dr Hart told him to give the papers. Gave me a CD Not Complete missing information needed for further treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart is very nice BUT the practice sucks. I have never had an appointment that I didn't wait at least 45 minutes. That is no exaggeration, in fact, I am probably being conservative. I went to Dr. Hart the end of October of 2016 with back pain. He said he would order me an MRI. January of 2017 comes around and still no MRI. I go back to see him in January because the pain is getting much worse. I told him he had ordered me an MRI in October but I never heard a thing about it. This time an M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Long waits 1,5 to 2.00 hours routinely. No follow through with crucial Specialist Referrals. I have been waiting for 4 weeks to get a CT scan his staff do not follow through with insurance or providers. They have lost paperwork I brought them on at least two occasions that need Doctor attention. I spoke to my insurance and the provider who stated it was up to Dr. Hart to list the Medical Necessity and get the Referral approved. This is a Dog and Pony Show
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Based on a two year experience. I would NOT recommond Dr. Hart to family and friends. PROS: - Dr. Hart is empathetic about normal routine health issues - easy to get an appointment - Nurse practioners are great! See them if you can. CONS, in two years: - I never had the Dr. return a single phone call to me when I left urgent messages about health issues. - Prescriptions written by the staff, were almost always written wrong, causing real problems - Wait times of an hour or more
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Been going to him from the start of his business. He has a great personality and I trust him with his care of myself and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Good doctor who genuinely cares about patients and tries to do a good job. Willing to work with you if you have poor insurance and not much income.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?
Dr. hart is the most caring Doctor I've ever met. It's so easy to get an appointment. I can get in when I need it. Other offices I have to wait a month to get in to see a doctor. He has such a special friendship with all of his patients and it's a wonderful safe place for me. He is very smart and treats aggressively to get you better. My whole family goes to him and they all love him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Hart, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hart treats patients.

Orchard Hospital