Dr. Ronald P. Giometti Jr., MD

Dr. Ronald P. Giometti Jr., MD

Family Medicine | Male | 50 years old

36 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Giometti Jr. specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Carrollton, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Giometti Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Giometti Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Giometti Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Giometti Jr.

Dr. Giometti Jr. accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Giometti Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giometti Jr. to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Giometti Jr.'s Performance
in The Colony, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Giometti for close to 10 years I would think. My father even longer. I take anti depressants. My refill came up and I had none left. CVS said they'd contact the Dr. and typically they'd OK it to get filled. Not Dr. Giometti. He has a strict come in twice a year policy or no prescriptions. I can't afford the 100 it takes to come see him right now so instead of understanding he cut me off my meds. Now, 2 weeks in I'm more depressed then ever and having terrible withdraws.
in San Diego, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Giometti for almost 15 years. However, I am now moving out of state and will need to find a new doctor. If I can find one that is even half as good as Dr. Giometti, I will consider myself lucky. I've never felt rushed with him and he would spend whatever time was necessary to deliver the highest quality care. Would recommend without hesitation. Excellent doctor!!!
in Dallas, TX |
Bloody awful experience! Being new to the area, I called the staff to possibly schedule and appointment, explained the background and medications I am on only to be told 'that's fine, we can fit you in next week.' I took time out to travel there only to be told by Dr. Giometti he does not prescribe my medication? So why was I lied to then? I am furious and so walked out in disgust. They had the bloody cheek to make me go through all the form filling and charged me upfront. $105. for nothing.
in Plano, TX |
Best doctor around. Takes his time with you. Helps kids to not feel scared.
in Dallas, TX |
Best Dr. I ever had. BO care made me take another Dr. and I have not been happy with any since.
in Euless, TX |
Love my doc, he truly is the best doctor I've had, he takes his time,reviews your file before you come so he's always up to date. At times I do have to wait a bit---but I know he is giving his patient the quality and time needed as he does with me. Great sense of humor and you can open up to. He is opened minded, gets one envoleved in their ones health. He is honest,forthright,open,caring to the point. TOTAL trust in my Doc. Beware of nurse Myra she'll trick into a flu shot, Haha! Never felt tho
Have you seen Dr. Ronald P. Giometti Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Giometti Jr.?

Compare Dr. Giometti Jr.

Dr. Giometti Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Giometti Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Giometti Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Giometti Jr. does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Giometti Jr. and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

University Of Tn College Of Med

Dr. Giometti Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giometti Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Giometti Jr. does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Giometti Jr. and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.