Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Ronald Friedman, MD
Dr. Ronald Friedman, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery.

6124 W Parker Rd Ste 232

Plano, TX 75093

Learn about Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman has been named a Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas by D Magazine and a Texas SuperDoctor by Texas Monthly. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Dr. Friedman's Experience

Dr. Friedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Loma Linda University Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
Dr. Friedman's Performance
in Beaumont, TX |
Dr. Friedman and his staff are amazing! Jin worked tirelessly to help find a place to get an MRI when a false alarm popped up on my mammogram two days before surgery. My breast lift and augmentation scars are twice as small as some of my other friends who have gone to other doctors. Don't bargain shop your plastic surgery! Go with the best!
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Friedman and his staff are fantastic! They provided excellent care and attention to detail with the immediate surgery that I required. I know that because of his expertise and training I will have minimal to no scaring where the surgery was needed to repair my eye brow. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman for any plastic surgery needs.
Dallas, Tx |
I had a very good experience with this staff and the Dr. Friedman. Excellent service all the way round and very satisfied with my results!!! I highly recommend him.
in Plano, TX |
I knew I wanted breast augmentation and a tummy tuck after loosing 80 pounds from gastric bypass. I was new to the area, but I did my research online and I had one verbal referral from a patient of Dr. Friedman's. I went for my consultation and I felt very comfortable and confident with the entire office. I had both done and I have been very impressed with Dr, the staff, and my and I am only 4 weeks out from surgery. Completely happy with my decision and would recommend Dr. Friedman.
in Frisco, TX |
I just went to Dr. Friedman this month for my second breast augmentation job. My first one, I had 550cc but didn't feel my shape was right and wasn't happy. After looking at boob jobs here, and consultations, I knew Dr. Friedman was the only one that I was going to let touch me. I am so happy with my results, I have the exact fullness and shape that I wanted since my first surgery. He is reasonably priced, and the cares and listened to what I wanted :)
Plano, TX |
As a medical professional, I researched for a surgeon who I felt confident practices using the latest and most technically sound technique for breast augmentation. Among all surgeons in DFW I chose Dr. Friedman for these qualities, his perfectionism and length of time in the operating room.
in Richardson, TX |
Plastic surgery can be a scary and expensive venture. I did a lot of research and asked my friends who I should consider for a tummy tuck and liposuction. To my surprise, I got lots of recommendations for Dr. Friedman. I met with his staff and the doctor. Both my husband and I were impressed and booked a surgery date that day. The surgery went well, in fact my friends couldn't believe I didn't have one bruise on me. Everyone in this office was terrific!
Plano, TX |
I decided to get a Breast augmentation about a year ago, I visited multiple surgeons to get opinions and it was a no brainer that Dr.Friedman was the doctor for me! He has absolutely wonderful bedside manner, he is professional and very helpful and isn't pushy or greedy like some other surgeons I had visited with. Throughout the process I had complete trust in him as a surgeons and I absolutely LOVE my results! I had zero bruising or swelling after surgery and only a drop of blood on my bandages
Plano, TX |
I went to Dr. Friedman for a breast reduction before I went to college. He and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very sensitive to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible with the whole experience. I am thrilled with the results. It is life changing! There was very little discomfort. Honestly, getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely more painful. I completely trust Dr. Friedman and everyone in the office.
in Lewisville, TX |
My son was in a terrible motorcycle accident in which he nearly lost his foot. He had a rotational flap done by a plastic surgeon in Austin while in the hospital recovering. My son moved back home and Dr. Friedman took over his care. He was able to save the flap (after much of the tissue had died) and close the open wound with a skin graft. We are so grateful to Dr. Friedman for taking on my son's care even though he has been out of the trauma business for several years. Thanks Dr. Friedman!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Friedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?