Dr. Ronald M. Friedman, MD

Dr. Ronald M. Friedman, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 50 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Friedman has been named a Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas by D Magazine and a Texas SuperDoctor by Texas Monthly. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.Read more

Dr. Friedman's Experience

See how Dr. Friedman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Friedman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Friedman
Dr. Friedman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Frisco, TX |
I just went to Dr. Friedman this month for my second breast augmentation job. My first one, I had 550cc but didn't feel my shape was right and wasn't happy. After looking at boob jobs here, and consultations, I knew Dr. Friedman was the only one that I was going to let touch me. I am so happy with my results, I have the exact fullness and shape that I wanted since my first surgery. He is reasonably priced, and the cares and listened to what I wanted :)
Plano, TX |
As a medical professional, I researched for a surgeon who I felt confident practices using the latest and most technically sound technique for breast augmentation. Among all surgeons in DFW I chose Dr. Friedman for these qualities, his perfectionism and length of time in the operating room.
in Richardson, TX |
Plastic surgery can be a scary and expensive venture. I did a lot of research and asked my friends who I should consider for a tummy tuck and liposuction. To my surprise, I got lots of recommendations for Dr. Friedman. I met with his staff and the doctor. Both my husband and I were impressed and booked a surgery date that day. The surgery went well, in fact my friends couldn't believe I didn't have one bruise on me. Everyone in this office was terrific!
Plano, TX |
I decided to get a Breast augmentation about a year ago, I visited multiple surgeons to get opinions and it was a no brainer that Dr.Friedman was the doctor for me! He has absolutely wonderful bedside manner, he is professional and very helpful and isn't pushy or greedy like some other surgeons I had visited with. Throughout the process I had complete trust in him as a surgeons and I absolutely LOVE my results! I had zero bruising or swelling after surgery and only a drop of blood on my bandages
Plano, TX |
I went to Dr. Friedman for a breast reduction before I went to college. He and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very sensitive to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible with the whole experience. I am thrilled with the results. It is life changing! There was very little discomfort. Honestly, getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely more painful. I completely trust Dr. Friedman and everyone in the office.
in Lewisville, TX |
My son was in a terrible motorcycle accident in which he nearly lost his foot. He had a rotational flap done by a plastic surgeon in Austin while in the hospital recovering. My son moved back home and Dr. Friedman took over his care. He was able to save the flap (after much of the tissue had died) and close the open wound with a skin graft. We are so grateful to Dr. Friedman for taking on my son's care even though he has been out of the trauma business for several years. Thanks Dr. Friedman!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald M. Friedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?

Compare Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Friedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Friedman's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Loma Linda University Medical Center

Completed in 1995

• Korean

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results