Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD

Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in plastic surgery and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.

9339 Genesee Ave # 39

San Diego, CA 92121

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Edelson

Dr. Edelson's Experience

Dr. Edelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Edelson "Plastic surgery requires skill, training, judgment, and experience. It is my pledge to provide the finest quality care in a safe and comfortable environment. The care and satisfaction of my patients will always remain my highest priority. Whether you are interested in facial surgery, rhinoplasty, breast or body surgery, I strive to create results that are aesthetically pleasing and natural. I specialize in facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, and revision rhinoplasty, and surgery of the body."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Skin Aging

No malpractice history found for California.

• Northwestern U
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Plastic surgery Northwestern University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Edelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edelson's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edelson to family and friends

Dr. Edelson's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Edelson for over 14 years. He did a breast lift/breast reduction on me 14 years ago. I have always been a large breasted person all my life. I developed very early in life. When I originally decided to have the first breast procedure I went did a ton of research and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best rhinoplastly in San Diego. I kept breaking my nose and it formed a lump. I recently broke my nose surfing and couldn't breathe properly. Dr. Edelson gave me a better looking face and fixed my breathing issues. I can't thank him enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had a tummy tuck.Doc told me to wait a year before seeing results.Still had a big belly AND waiting that long nothing could be done.He told me I should have lost weight before surgery.Tried Small Claims Ct.They said I couldn't have rep. so Judge didn't listen.Doc agreed results from 1 procedure was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is better than 5 Stars!!! I cannot say enough about Dr. Edelson's skills and excellence in plastic surgery. He is truly an artist.....he is the Best of the BEST!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Edelson performed my tummy tuck. He's an amazing doctor who gives the highest quality care before, during, & after surgery. He saw me at every post op appointment (removed stitches & drain himself) & patiently answered all my questions. He gives you his phone # after surgery if you have any...more
Are you Dr. Edelson?