Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Edelson

Ronald J Edelson, MD, san diego

9339 Genesee Ave # 39 San Diego, CA 92121

Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Edelson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edelson

3.9

Dr. Edelson?
Dr. Edelson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD
I had a surgery with a poor aesthetic result. The result has been life altering in a negative way. It has been very expensive to try to improve the outcome and I am anxious I will be unable to get to a place where I am content. In hindsight, the initial evaluation was cursory and I was not properly informed of the risks/benefits. He either overestimated his aesthetic abilities or did not care to inform me of the possible outcomes so that I would/could better weigh the options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Edelson for over 14 years. He did a breast lift/breast reduction on me 14 years ago. I have always been a large breasted person all my life. I developed very early in life. When I originally decided to have the first breast procedure I went did a ton of research and visited with 6 different doctors from San Diego all the way up to Los Angeles. I decided to go with Dr. Edelson because of his reputation and how amazing his work was. His office staff is out of this worl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD?
Best rhinoplastly in San Diego. I kept breaking my nose and it formed a lump. I recently broke my nose surfing and couldn't breathe properly. Dr. Edelson gave me a better looking face and fixed my breathing issues. I can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD?
Had a tummy tuck.Doc told me to wait a year before seeing results.Still had a big belly AND waiting that long nothing could be done.He told me I should have lost weight before surgery.Tried Small Claims Ct.They said I couldn't have rep. so Judge didn't listen.Doc agreed results from 1 procedure was bad. His admin. sec. said I was lucky cuz the 60s styles were back "in" so stomach not noticeable & "you get what you pay for." Side scar on 1 hip has huge puffy area. Neck & arms from lipo sagged.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD?
He is better than 5 Stars!!! I cannot say enough about Dr. Edelson's skills and excellence in plastic surgery. He is truly an artist.....he is the Best of the BEST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD?
Dr Edelson performed my tummy tuck. He's an amazing doctor who gives the highest quality care before, during, & after surgery. He saw me at every post op appointment (removed stitches & drain himself) & patiently answered all my questions. He gives you his phone # after surgery if you have any questions.His office & operating room staff provided the same high quality care. I felt completely confident entrusting my care to him and highly recommend him if you're looking for a plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Edelson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Edelson?

Plastic surgery requires skill, training, judgment, and experience. It is my pledge to provide the finest quality care in a safe and comfortable environment. The care and satisfaction of my patients will always remain my highest priority. Whether you...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Northwestern U
1983
1981

Dr. Edelson accepts

Dr. Edelson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Power Select HMO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Edelson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Edelson's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery