Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD

Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

2401 W Belvedere Ave Ste 201

Baltimore, MD 21215

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Delanois

See how frequently Dr. Delanois performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis
Bone Disorders
Complications of Joint Prosthesis

Dr. Delanois's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Delanois "Accurate and compassionate care for all patients with hip, knee and shoulder problems."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Delanois has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Delanois does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delanois and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Delanois' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delanois to family and friends
Dr. Delanois' Performance
in Parkville, MD |
Dr. Delanois is most caring about your needs. He is a very compassion doctor. He doesn’t very rush in to doing surgery if there is other options . I would recommend everyone to him.
in Owings Mills, MD |
The doc has replaced both my hips, & I feel great! If I had a third hip he could fix that one as well????????????.
Pikesville, MD |
Very knowledgeable and concerned doctor. Thumbs up.
in Washington, DC |
I have only good things to say about Dr. Delanois. He found a way to avoid having to do a total femur arthropplasty surgery on my femur. Here it is almost two weeks after surgery, and it appears as if it is going to strengthen that leg and allow me to have independent mobility down the road. I am walking satisfactory distances with my walker, no pan or discomfort. He truly is a gifted surgeon. I feel fortunate to have had him recommended by another highly regarded orthopedic surgeon.
in Laurel |
Dr. Delanois repaired my very damaged hip and stretched my leg to equal the other leg. Walk better than I have in years. Thank you
in westminster md |
Dr. Delanois is the kindest caring compassionate physician I have ever been to
in Hagerstown Md |
I came on Sept 20 to have a scope done to my knee, which also had a torn meniscus. Now mind you I have been having knee pain my whole life. I am a 53 yr old female. Dr D went in & cleaned up the knee and repaired my meniscus. I can HONESTLY say that for the first in my life I have NO pain at all. It was a same day surgery, I came home and propped up my leg for the 1st day... on my 2nd day I was up and walking. Being careful not to bump it of course. Dr D did a fantastic job. Still no pain!!!!
in Glen Burnie, Md |
Dr. Delanois is very thorough and I truly appreciate his honest approach. I would definitely recommend him.
MD |
My hip replacement was done about two weeks ago by Dr. Delanois. So far so good, experiencing little or no pain. Would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Forest Hill, MD |
Dr. D put me at ease from the moment I met him! He was kind, but very straightforward with facts and information. I was impressed with the organization & administration of his staff. I love getting the email reminders almost every day!
Washington, DC |
Very good Doctor, who is very informative and makes you feel important. He fellows up with you after your surgery.
Severn, MD |
Simply outstanding! The care my 81 year old mother received from Dr. Delanois & his team was truly exceptional. Her experience with her shoulder replacement was very different than her knees & hip replacement done over the last 15 years. Healthloop is a great tool to communicate with Dr. Delanois and his team keeping you organized before & after surgery. Welcome to what great surgery & compassionate patient care should be. We love this guy!
Owings Mills, MD |
Dr. Delanois did a good job of assessing my need and making sure I got good support.
Bowie, MD |
This was a smooth surgery with no complications. I was referred to him through my orthopedic doctor. I am so glad to have scheduled an appointment with him. Although its an hour away, I did not mind taking the drive for such an excellent doctor.
in Parkville, MD |
I received wonderful care and a terrific outcome after having total hip surgery. Dr. Delanois is an experienced, caring surgeon and I felt total confidence from beginning to end.
in Towson, MD |
I had a hip replacement 9-1/2 years ago with Dr. Delanois with excellent results, up until now. Unfortunately, there was hardware failure (not his fault) and we had to have revision surgery. I was as happy this time around as I was the first time. Dr. Delanois and his team put you at ease, explain everything well, take their time at all steps along the way. I will likely see him for the next part of me that wears out...the other hip, knees or shoulders...
Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr. Delanois is a partner with you from beginning to end. He takes the time to listen to your questions and concerns and makes sure you have a clear understanding of the answers. He has a fantastic bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable.
in Randallstown, MD |
Dr. Delanois repaired a torn rotator cuff on me twice. He made me feel very comfortable and put to rest any anxiety I had about the procedure. I highly recommend this doctor and his team. I had a very successful recovery experience which was unlike that of others that I talked to that had this type of surgery. I attribute my successful recovery and experience to Dr. Delanois. He is the best!
in Flintstone Maryland |
He did my knee I think he is the best
in OWINGS MILLS, Maryland. |
Very good Guy. He is just very nice and friendly person. My family and I like him very much.
Reisterstown, MD |
He did hip replacement two weeks ago and so far I am very happy with the results. He is easy to work with and talk to.
in Baltimore, MD |
When Dr. D. and I met, I was addicted to Opioids. He told me sternly that I would not be a candidate for knee surgery being addicted. He told me to get off anyway I knew how. I eventually did. I got all of the tests required before surgery. The surgery went very well. He has an excellent team. My Post-Op appointment required removing stitches. He removed them and we talked about my prognosis. I am recuperating well.
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
One of my worst experiences ever with a doctor. The entire appt was less than 3 mins. He actually said he was in a hurry and had to move on. No explanation, no discussion, nothing. They are literally running a surgery factory. I can't think of a time when I was treated so poorly. And the poor R.A., the doc treated him like he didn't exist. The office and staff were wonderful. The doctor should be ashamed of himself. I will seek a doctor who actually cares.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Delanois and his team are caring & concerned about the health of their patients. Dr. Delenois is extremely competent and professional. He was so easy to reach. Especially through the Health loop. Which is a very good Preop and post op communication program. I was happy to find that Dr. Delenois responded to any concerns so quickly and completely. No matter what time of day or night. It was truly comforting to know that whenever his name was mentioned all the responses were were positive
in Towson, MD |
I am just back home after hip replacement surgery with Dr. Delanois. I left the hospital in much better shape than I was when I went in. I had so much pain prior to surgery. And that is all gone. Just post op pain that can be managed. Always nice to see Dr. Delanois come walking in--he's his own little ray of sunshine.
Middletown, MD |
Dr. Delanois is extremely competent and professional, but he is a genuine person you can talk to. He answers all questions willingly and gives complete technical answers. I felt very comfortable choosing him as my surgeon, and I have had a spectacular outcome.
in Elkton, MD |
Dr, Delanois and his staff are very caring people that truly are concerned about the health of their patients. Easy to reach them to express any concerns you might have, and no problem for them to help you, even if it is just a matter of education. They don't just complete an operation and then forget who you are; they truly care. Although surgery is not an easy option to decide on, sometimes it is the best decision for us. They will walk you through the process, & answer all your questions.
in Dundalk, MD |
Dr D is the man... best Dr on the east coast and just a great person.
in Baltimore, MD |
Thoughtful and considerate. Surgeries were excellent
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Delanois, Listened to my concerns. He made me fell comfortable about having my knee replacement.
in Baltimore, MD |
I was referred to Dr Delanois by a family member and I am totally satisfied with my care and surgery. Dr Delanois has taken care of all my needs. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of an Orthopedic doctor/surgeon.
in Hagerstown, MD |
very personable explained procedure, what to expect after surgery, timeline and goals for each week after surgery in a very reasonable way
in Baltimore,MD. |
I Love Dr. Delanois! I had knee surgery for a torn meniscus and he also saw that I had arthritus in the same knee and he fixed all of it....I feel so much better now and he will forever be MY ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR!!
in Martinsburg, WV |
Dr. Delano is fantastic! You may feel like it'shard toget pepersonalizedattention in his office because he is a busy BUT his surgwry skills are fanrastic. I had a partial knee replacement less than two weeks ago and I am alreadywalking without a cane and have regained all of my flexibility. Most Iimportantlt, my knee feels better than it has in over two years, since I injured it. If you need joint replacement, go see Dr. Delanois!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD?
Are you Dr. Delanois?