Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

5401 Old Court Rd Randallstown, MD 21133 Get Directions
Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD

Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Randallstown, MD. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Delanois is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Northwest Hospital Center.

...See Less

Dr. Delanois' Care Philosophy

Accurate and compassionate care for all patients with hip, knee and shoulder problems.

Dr. Delanois' Experience

See how Dr. Delanois' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Delanois

Dr. Delanois accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Delanois is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Delanois has admitting privileges.

Dr. Delanois' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delanois to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Delanois' Performance
Bowie, MD |
This was a smooth surgery with no complications. I was referred to him through my orthopedic doctor. I am so glad to have scheduled an appointment with him. Although its an hour away, I did not mind taking the drive for such an excellent doctor.
in Parkville, MD |
I received wonderful care and a terrific outcome after having total hip surgery. Dr. Delanois is an experienced, caring surgeon and I felt total confidence from beginning to end.
in Towson, MD |
I had a hip replacement 9-1/2 years ago with Dr. Delanois with excellent results, up until now. Unfortunately, there was hardware failure (not his fault) and we had to have revision surgery. I was as happy this time around as I was the first time. Dr. Delanois and his team put you at ease, explain everything well, take their time at all steps along the way. I will likely see him for the next part of me that wears out...the other hip, knees or shoulders...
Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr. Delanois is a partner with you from beginning to end. He takes the time to listen to your questions and concerns and makes sure you have a clear understanding of the answers. He has a fantastic bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable.
in Randallstown, MD |
Dr. Delanois repaired a torn rotator cuff on me twice. He made me feel very comfortable and put to rest any anxiety I had about the procedure. I highly recommend this doctor and his team. I had a very successful recovery experience which was unlike that of others that I talked to that had this type of surgery. I attribute my successful recovery and experience to Dr. Delanois. He is the best!
in Flintstone Maryland |
He did my knee I think he is the best
in OWINGS MILLS, Maryland. |
Very good Guy. He is just very nice and friendly person. My family and I like him very much.
Reisterstown, MD |
He did hip replacement two weeks ago and so far I am very happy with the results. He is easy to work with and talk to.
in Baltimore, MD |
When Dr. D. and I met, I was addicted to Opioids. He told me sternly that I would not be a candidate for knee surgery being addicted. He told me to get off anyway I knew how. I eventually did. I got all of the tests required before surgery. The surgery went very well. He has an excellent team. My Post-Op appointment required removing stitches. He removed them and we talked about my prognosis. I am recuperating well.
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
One of my worst experiences ever with a doctor. The entire appt was less than 3 mins. He actually said he was in a hurry and had to move on. No explanation, no discussion, nothing. They are literally running a surgery factory. I can't think of a time when I was treated so poorly. And the poor R.A., the doc treated him like he didn't exist. The office and staff were wonderful. The doctor should be ashamed of himself. I will seek a doctor who actually cares.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Delanois and his team are caring & concerned about the health of their patients. Dr. Delenois is extremely competent and professional. He was so easy to reach. Especially through the Health loop. Which is a very good Preop and post op communication program. I was happy to find that Dr. Delenois responded to any concerns so quickly and completely. No matter what time of day or night. It was truly comforting to know that whenever his name was mentioned all the responses were were positive
in Towson, MD |
I am just back home after hip replacement surgery with Dr. Delanois. I left the hospital in much better shape than I was when I went in. I had so much pain prior to surgery. And that is all gone. Just post op pain that can be managed. Always nice to see Dr. Delanois come walking in--he's his own little ray of sunshine.
Middletown, MD |
Dr. Delanois is extremely competent and professional, but he is a genuine person you can talk to. He answers all questions willingly and gives complete technical answers. I felt very comfortable choosing him as my surgeon, and I have had a spectacular outcome.
in Elkton, MD |
Dr, Delanois and his staff are very caring people that truly are concerned about the health of their patients. Easy to reach them to express any concerns you might have, and no problem for them to help you, even if it is just a matter of education. They don't just complete an operation and then forget who you are; they truly care. Although surgery is not an easy option to decide on, sometimes it is the best decision for us. They will walk you through the process, & answer all your questions.
in Dundalk, MD |
Dr D is the man... best Dr on the east coast and just a great person.
in Baltimore, MD |
Thoughtful and considerate. Surgeries were excellent
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Delanois, Listened to my concerns. He made me fell comfortable about having my knee replacement.
in Baltimore, MD |
I was referred to Dr Delanois by a family member and I am totally satisfied with my care and surgery. Dr Delanois has taken care of all my needs. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of an Orthopedic doctor/surgeon.
in Hagerstown, MD |
very personable explained procedure, what to expect after surgery, timeline and goals for each week after surgery in a very reasonable way
in Baltimore,MD. |
I Love Dr. Delanois! I had knee surgery for a torn meniscus and he also saw that I had arthritus in the same knee and he fixed all of it....I feel so much better now and he will forever be MY ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR!!
in Martinsburg, WV |
Dr. Delano is fantastic! You may feel like it'shard toget pepersonalizedattention in his office because he is a busy BUT his surgwry skills are fanrastic. I had a partial knee replacement less than two weeks ago and I am alreadywalking without a cane and have regained all of my flexibility. Most Iimportantlt, my knee feels better than it has in over two years, since I injured it. If you need joint replacement, go see Dr. Delanois!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Delanois, MD?
Are you Dr. Delanois?

Compare Dr. Delanois

Dr. Delanois' Care Philosophy

Dr. Delanois' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Delanois has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Delanois' Board Certifications

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger

Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Delanois does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delanois and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection