Pediatrics  |
Dr. Ronald Davis, MD
Dr. Ronald Davis, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

7485 Sandlake Commons Blvd # C

Orlando, FL 32819

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' Experience

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Pediatric Neurology P.A. provides COMPREHENSIVE Epilepsy care from INFANCY TO ADULTHOOD diagnosis, medication, diet, treatment, surgery and management of all Neurological issues"

• Pediatrics

• Benign Familial Neonatal Epilepsy
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)

• The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • East Carolina Universtiy
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • East Carolina Universtiy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Boston Childrens Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Orlando |
Dr. Davis is a triple-boarded physician that has always showed professionalism, compassion and great listening skills. I was saddened to see some of the negative reviews that some have posted here. No website should allow others to vent or be vindictive, and leave negative feedback on a public website. I’ve been seeing Dr. Davis for several years and I've never encountered any negative experience nor questioned his ability. I found that Dr. Davis has been the only doctor to properly diagnose and
Orlando, FL |
Cannot speak to other's experiences but ours w/2 children has been stellar. Kay, his physician's asst. is just simply amazing and visits with her round out the experience. It's like they show different sides of the same coin. Dr. Davis is funny and puts our kids at ease. He transitions easily from parents' concerns to treating our daughter and son directly, and this is appropriate, tho at first I had trouble not interrupting to be honest. He also is honest and direct, which I needed as a parent.
in Apopka, FL |
Had an appointment booked months in advance for a serious procedure, only to find out less than a week before said procedure that the practice had overbooked, and that they had to move the date of the procedure. Whenever an appointment is scheduled, there is always a 3 hour wait to see a doctor. If you request to see another doctor at the practice, that request will not be respected. I would not recommend seeing anyone at this practice for anything serious.
in Longwood |
There isn't enough room to write the complete story but suffice it to say that this doctor acted very unprofessionally. He sent us a letter telling us that my daughter was not welcome as his patient as he was unable to establish a satisfactory doctor/patient relationship. Nobody in his office would explain what that meant and we knew we did nothing wrong. The office manager repeated the letter but would not explain it. Contact me for more information but I would never send anyone there!!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Davis has been invaluable in treating and caring for my son's neurological disorder. He demonstrates an incredible level of caring for his patients, without sugarcoating or downplaying the significance of each patients diagnosis.
Orlando |
We will not be going back there! Never explained a thing. Don't listen parents. They love to do 24 hour EGG, and medicate without knowing whats going on. Staff treat his patients horribly. We are going to find a better neurologist. Don't waste your time here.
Orlando, FL |
Horrible experience and waste of time for parents looking to heal instead of overmedicate. Run away.
in Orlando, Florida |
We have try many neurologist for my daughter's MS and we finally found the perfect practice for her. Dr. Davis and his staff have been fantastic to her and treated me with care also.
in Flagler Beach, FL |
Dr. Davis has been my daughters pediatric neurologist for 14 years. We feel very lucky to have found a doctor who treats my daughter as if she were his own daughter. He is smart, honest, straight forward and explains to us our options and his recommendations. We also love his staff, especially Kay, she always gets back with us and is very caring and knowledgeable. My daughter has a great relationship with everyone in his office and they care about her progress, we are not just a number.
in Kissimmee, Fl |
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Davis for 13 years and is one the greatest people I know. He has always done what was in my child's best interest and always had a genuine love for her. There is no one I would trust with my daughters health but Davis.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Davis has been my daughter's neurologist for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is always interested in my concerns for her and my opinions for what is best for her. His office staff works hard to accommodate our busy schedule. There is no other neurologist I would trust with my daughter's health.
Ronald Davis is an amazing physician- great with kids, knowledgeable and takes his time with the patient and parents alike. We get the impression he really does care. His administrative office staff however are downright awful! took them two months to get auth from insurance and schedule 24hr appt. now they want to charge us $200 for cancelling the appt bc I'm sick. They don't allow me to take my son bc I'm sick and they don't allow my wife to take him bc our other son needs to be breastfed.
If you want a doctor who listens to your opinion concerning your child, this isn't the place for you. Seems to have his opinion formed in the first minute of meeting the patient and is dismissive of the parents' assessment of the child.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?