Dr. Ronald Davis, MD

Pediatrics ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Davis

Pediatric Neurology PA

7485 Sandlake Commons Blvd # C Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Ronald Davis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University in 1990 and specializes in pediatrics, pediatric neurology, and more.

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Davis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Davis' conditions and procedures:

• Ataxia
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Familial Neonatal Epilepsy
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Juvenile Absence Epilepsy
  • Movement Disorders
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Pediatric Neurology P.A. provides COMPREHENSIVE Epilepsy care from INFANCY TO ADULTHOOD diagnosis, medication, diet, treatment, surgery and management of all Neurological issues

• Pediatrics

3.6

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Davis, MD
Can't speak to Dr. Davis's treatment because we never see him. All appointments are through nurse practitioner. Have a hard time getting the office to respond to phone calls or messages, usually have to leave 3 or 4 messages to get anyone to respond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
My son was seeing another neurologist in the area and she basically blew us off as it was him "seeking attention". Go to see Dr Davis and within the first 5 minutes he tells me my son is having seizures based on what's going on. My son was tested within 3 weeks and it was found that he has focal epilepsy and was having seizures. We love the practice and we also love that they are willing to try other things besides medication. They are very open and progressive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Davis for 14 years. He has always treated our family with courtesy and respect. He listens to my concerns (which sometimes have been many) and doesn't make me feel dumb for asking questions. I would and have recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis is a triple-boarded physician that has always showed professionalism, compassion and great listening skills. I was saddened to see some of the negative reviews that some have posted here. No website should allow others to vent or be vindictive, and leave negative feedback on a public website. I’ve been seeing Dr. Davis for several years and I've never encountered any negative experience nor questioned his ability. I found that Dr. Davis has been the only doctor to properly diagnose and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Cannot speak to other's experiences but ours w/2 children has been stellar. Kay, his physician's asst. is just simply amazing and visits with her round out the experience. It's like they show different sides of the same coin. Dr. Davis is funny and puts our kids at ease. He transitions easily from parents' concerns to treating our daughter and son directly, and this is appropriate, tho at first I had trouble not interrupting to be honest. He also is honest and direct, which I needed as a parent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Had an appointment booked months in advance for a serious procedure, only to find out less than a week before said procedure that the practice had overbooked, and that they had to move the date of the procedure. Whenever an appointment is scheduled, there is always a 3 hour wait to see a doctor. If you request to see another doctor at the practice, that request will not be respected. I would not recommend seeing anyone at this practice for anything serious.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
There isn't enough room to write the complete story but suffice it to say that this doctor acted very unprofessionally. He sent us a letter telling us that my daughter was not welcome as his patient as he was unable to establish a satisfactory doctor/patient relationship. Nobody in his office would explain what that meant and we knew we did nothing wrong. The office manager repeated the letter but would not explain it. Contact me for more information but I would never send anyone there!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis has been invaluable in treating and caring for my son's neurological disorder. He demonstrates an incredible level of caring for his patients, without sugarcoating or downplaying the significance of each patients diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
We will not be going back there! Never explained a thing. Don't listen parents. They love to do 24 hour EGG, and medicate without knowing whats going on. Staff treat his patients horribly. We are going to find a better neurologist. Don't waste your time here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Horrible experience and waste of time for parents looking to heal instead of overmedicate. Run away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
We have try many neurologist for my daughter's MS and we finally found the perfect practice for her. Dr. Davis and his staff have been fantastic to her and treated me with care also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis has been my daughters pediatric neurologist for 14 years. We feel very lucky to have found a doctor who treats my daughter as if she were his own daughter. He is smart, honest, straight forward and explains to us our options and his recommendations. We also love his staff, especially Kay, she always gets back with us and is very caring and knowledgeable. My daughter has a great relationship with everyone in his office and they care about her progress, we are not just a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Davis for 13 years and is one the greatest people I know. He has always done what was in my child's best interest and always had a genuine love for her. There is no one I would trust with my daughters health but Davis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis has been my daughter's neurologist for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is always interested in my concerns for her and my opinions for what is best for her. His office staff works hard to accommodate our busy schedule. There is no other neurologist I would trust with my daughter's health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
Ronald Davis is an amazing physician- great with kids, knowledgeable and takes his time with the patient and parents alike. We get the impression he really does care. His administrative office staff however are downright awful! took them two months to get auth from insurance and schedule 24hr appt. now they want to charge us $200 for cancelling the appt bc I'm sick. They don't allow me to take my son bc I'm sick and they don't allow my wife to take him bc our other son needs to be breastfed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?
If you want a doctor who listens to your opinion concerning your child, this isn't the place for you. Seems to have his opinion formed in the first minute of meeting the patient and is dismissive of the parents' assessment of the child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Davis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?