Dr. Ronald L. Cypher, MD

Dr. Ronald L. Cypher, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Advanced OB/GYN Associates PC 901 E Brady St Ste 100, Butler, PA 16001 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Our professional team of Board Certified physicians and midwives provide a full range of healthcare services to women through all stages of their lives - from puberty to child-bearing ages, and through menopause and beyond. We pride ourselves in providing high quality care in a personalized and comfortable environment.Read more

Dr. Cypher's Experience

See how Dr. Cypher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cypher

Dr. Cypher accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cypher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Cypher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cypher to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cypher
Dr. Cypher's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Butler, PA |
I having been going to Dr. Cypher for several years for my annual exams. It was during one of these appointments he recommended I test my thyroid levels. Through this testing it was discovered I had cancer. I am so thankful he made the recommendation. Recently, I had a tubal ligation. Dr. Cypher is the only Doctor in Western PA who does a vaginal type procedure. I had minimal discomfort, healed very quickly and the quality of care was beyond exceptional. Dr. Cypher and team are the BEST!!
in Sarver, PA |
I was having bleeding problems and was highly recommended to change to Dr. Cypher. He performed a hysterectomy on me and did an excellent job. Very professional and knowledgeable, and very experienced.
in Butler, PA |
I recently opted to have a complete hysterectomy. I have been a patient with the practice since 2008 and I recommend Dr. Cypher and associates because everything from appointment setting to follow up visits is above and beyond satisfactory! Dr. Cypher took the time to explain the procedure we felt was the best for me, answered my many, many questions and I never felt rushed. I will recommend Dr. Cypher and associates to anyone new to the area, as well as my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald L. Cypher, MD?
Are you Dr. Cypher?

Compare Dr. Cypher

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Butler, PA 16001

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hyperten