Urology  |
Dr. Ronald Anglade, MD
Dr. Ronald Anglade, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Anglade is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

3855 Pleasant Hill Rd

Duluth, GA 30096

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Anglade

Dr. Anglade's Experience

Dr. Anglade's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Anglade has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anglade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anglade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anglade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anglade to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Anglade's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
100 per cent. Dr. Anglade and his staff are excellent I could not be in better hands.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Anglade is an excellent urologist that speaks in a language that is easy to understand.. He spends time to listen to his patients. He is very thorough in his examinations. I definitely would recommend Dr. Anglade to anyone needing to see a urologist.
Loganville, GA |
Dr. Anglade is such a great doctor. I have been going to him for several years for routine checkups, and he always takes lots of time with me and answers any questions I may have. I have actually recommended him to several people.
in Suwanee, GA |
I have had several appointments with Dr. Anglade. I always find him to be knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I continue to trust him with my urological health needs.
Alpharetta, GA |
I cannot recommend this practice or Doctor to anyone and will not be going back to him. It is extremely difficult to make an appoint with Dr Anglade and, every time I had an appointment, I had to wait over an hour to finally see him. The office staff is unfriendly and doesn't seem to care. I've been in pain for 3 months after Dr Anglade performed my surgery. I was supposed to be back to normal within a week, but find it impossible to get a follow up with the Doctor.
in Loganville, GA |
Dr. Anglade has been my urologist for the past 12 years. He is very caring and attentive. If you"re looking for a urologist. he is an excellent choice!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. A glade is a fantastic doctor. He resolved one of my problems that I had where other doctors could not. Also, he is a very caring doctor who truly cares about his patients. He is the best. Give him a try. You will not be disappointed.
in Lithia Springs, Ga |
Upon the first meeting, the nurse and Dr. Anglade, Edmond (patient) and I (wife) were comfortable. Both were warm, engaging and personable. Dr. Anglade put us both at ease, and was patient with us. He answered questions regardless if we the were phrased correctly or not. He was referred to us by Edmonds former Dr. in NYC, and Edmond is extremely happy to be his patient. Bedside manner in physicals is key to the success of treatment.
Snellville , GA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Anglade since 2005 & I find him very knowledgeable especially while I was in treatment for bladder cancer. He's very personable & takes his time listening to me.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
My experience with Dr. Ronald Anglade was excellent. He took his time explaining all my questions. If you are looking for a urology you need to see Dr. Ronald Anglade. You will be happy. 9
in North Carolina |
I live in North Carolina and have been seeing Dr. Ronald Anglade in Duluth, Georgian for four years after I was referred to him by another doctor. Dr. Anglade's knowledge in prostate problems is outstanding and I am most satisfied. He is highly qualified, personable, and very professional. You will not find a better doctor for your prostate problems.
Peachtree Corners, GA |
My first visit to Dr. Anglade could not have gone better. He had thoroughly read the records transferred from my prior urologist and was far more prepared than I expected. Terrific relaxed manner made me perfectly at ease, as he managed to be very professional and disarmingly affable at the same time. Very happy with my selection!
in Duluth, GA |
Very pleased with the quality of professionalism and ability to solve my problem in an efficient and competent manner.
Norcross, GA |
After my second visit here went home and started looking for another dr. These people don't care about their patients.
in Loganville, GA |
Dr Anglade is all that the other positive reviews have stated. He is personable and shows a genuine concern for your well being. He is respected by his peers , i had to get a second opinion and the doctor stated he would follow the same process and actually may have called Dr Anglade for his opinion if the roles were reversed. His core staff are great and very helpful. I cannot say the same for the scheduling pool or other support team, they are terrible and very slow and nonchalant.
in Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Anglade is very professional. He asks about your concerns and listens. He answers questions in simple language, but is willing to give more explanation and if asked even his opinion on issues like how often PSA tests should be performed. I would readily recommend him.
Dr Anglade has the perfect combination of personal and professional mannerisms that makes the patient feel at ease knowing that they are getting the best care available..
in Rome, GA |
Dr Anglade was very respectful and listened to all of my symptoms and history to evaluate what the best step was to help me with my health needs. He was very thorough with his plan to help me understand that I do have options and not given an only resort to my problem. In the past I was seen by the Harbin Clinic with multiple specialty doctors & by some doctors I was told I only had one option which was in my opinion, not the solution I wanted and I went through a lot and I am still suffering.
in Norcross, GA |
Dr Anglade is personable and caring. He's take time to explain procedures, diagnosis, prognosis, etc. Careful to take all the necessary steps. Instills confidence. The wait time of last visit was most unusual and was certainly not under Dr Anglades's control.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Anglade has treated me for over 10 years as BPH condition progressively got worse. He always provides a straight insight to the proper treatment for the stage of life at the time.
in alpharetta, ga |
Dr. Anglade is an excellent listener. After expressing my concerns, he carefully mapped out options, thoroughly explaing the pros and cons of each treatment option.
in Duluth, GA |
professional and personally caring...
in Norcross, GA |
Dr Anglade is personable and professional. Listens carefully and explains in detail treatment options. Instills confidence.
Washington, DC |
Worst experience I've ever had treated like I had no insurance even though I had over enough very impersonal the surgery was botched the pain was excruciating I acquired pneumonia while I was in the hospital it was supposed to be an overnight stay and wind up being in hospital for 2 weeks
in Cumming, Ga. |
I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Anglade. The receptionist Nancywas very professional and helpful. His nurse was very nice and I didn't wait a long time before I was seen. Dr. Anglade was very attentive to my problem and very informative explaining all I needed to know about my visit. Was very happy
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Dr. Anglade is a very concerned and wonderful person. He makes sure I understand my situation and what action I should take. He also give excellent advice and have excellent human relations skills. He shares literature expressing my issues.
I waited one month to get the results of my tests. After I changed doctors they had a hard time sending my records to a new doctor even though I had an appointment the day before.i did not know who to call if I had an emergency. My daughters can verify all if this. I could never send anyone to this doctor.
in McDonough, GA |
I want to commend Dr. Anglade on his professionalism, proficiency, ability, knowledge, demeanor and concern. He explains medical, viable, options explicitly, and I feel extremely confident when making my decisions. I feel his dedication to his profession and I am very comfortable in his care, and I am looking forward to my next procedure.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Anglade was brutally honest with me which I appreciated. Fortunately, I did not have prostate cancer, but he also told me that at my age and with my present medical condition, he would not recomment the surgery, even if it were cancer.
in Atlanta, GA |
I waited 2 hours in the office for an appointment - which was less than five minutes. Waited 2 weeks for results of a lab test, which I only received after calling the office several times over a period of two days (no answer any time), and leaving a message requesting a call back. Call back was very rude and seemed very annoyed that I had called, and would not explain the meaning of the results I had been mailed. Forfeiting the cost of the labs and starting over with a new doctor.
in Suwanee |
I have been Dr Anglade patient for 8 years and am highly satisfied with his care and conservative approach to post prostate and bladder treatment. He is not only an excellent Dr.he is most friendly and out going while maintaining a highly professional stature. Bob Necessary
in Alpharetta, GA |
I admire any business muck less a physician who reaches out to his customers or patients to find out how good the service, they provide, is. I might suggest the waiting room experience. I waited an hour for essentially what was a less than 10 minute appointment. Dr. Anglade is a decent and caring man.
in Lilburn, Georgia |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anglade for several years. During that period of time I have experienced numerous kidney stones, several of which have required surgical procedures. I have found Dr. Anglade to be a highly professional, competent and caring physician. In the last month I experienced an 8 millimeter stone which required lithotripsy and numerous trips to Dr. Anglade's office for follow-up treatment. I can not say thanks enough for his personal attention to my painful condition.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
The doctor is very patient and informs me fully as to my condition and procedure options. He is not pushy, but provides all the information I require. Also, he is persistent with his questioning, drawing out information I would probably omit otherwise.
in norcross |
He was one of the most respectful caring doctors encountered. He takes his time with each patient and knows what he is doing. I am not the only family member to have been seen by him and there hasn't been any complaints from anyone and would only go back to him for such health issues in the future. The staff was nice as well.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Anglade is a very caring physician. His bed side manners are way beyond anything I have seen in a long time. He does not rush through his visits with you. He makes you feel important. He is a physicians and emergencies do happen. I am thankful he does take care of those people even though it might mean he can be late coming in to the office. I would want him to be with me if I had an emergency and respect the time he takes with those people.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Anglade, MD?
Are you Dr. Anglade?