Dr. Ronald E. Anglade, MD

Dr. Ronald E. Anglade, MD

Urology | Male

Georgia Urology 3855 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Anglade specializes in Urology and practices in Duluth, GA. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Anglade? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anglade's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Anglade's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anglade

Dr. Anglade accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anglade has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Anglade

Dr. Anglade's Review Details
4 based on 35 responses
Experience with Dr. Anglade
Dr. Anglade's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (31)
in Concord, NC |
Dr. Anglade takes the time to discuss your specific condition with you. He was recommended to me by another Urologist because of his skills and knowledge, not to mention his up to date knowledge on the newest medical techniques in Urology. I drive from North Carolina specifically to see him.
in Duluth, GA |
professional and personally caring...
in Norcross, GA |
Dr Anglade is personable and professional. Listens carefully and explains in detail treatment options. Instills confidence.
Washington, DC |
Worst experience I've ever had treated like I had no insurance even though I had over enough very impersonal the surgery was botched the pain was excruciating I acquired pneumonia while I was in the hospital it was supposed to be an overnight stay and wind up being in hospital for 2 weeks
in Duluth, Georgia |
He is a superb doctor. Knows you by name even when he has not seen you for a while. I have had kidney stones for 35 years, and he is the only one who has cured me of this horrible pain by doing prostate surgery on me which helped to rid me of stones. he is the BEST!!!!!
in Cumming, Ga. |
I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Anglade. The receptionist Nancywas very professional and helpful. His nurse was very nice and I didn't wait a long time before I was seen. Dr. Anglade was very attentive to my problem and very informative explaining all I needed to know about my visit. Was very happy
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Dr. Anglade is a very concerned and wonderful person. He makes sure I understand my situation and what action I should take. He also give excellent advice and have excellent human relations skills. He shares literature expressing my issues.
I waited one month to get the results of my tests. After I changed doctors they had a hard time sending my records to a new doctor even though I had an appointment the day before.i did not know who to call if I had an emergency. My daughters can verify all if this. I could never send anyone to this doctor.
in McDonough, GA |
I want to commend Dr. Anglade on his professionalism, proficiency, ability, knowledge, demeanor and concern. He explains medical, viable, options explicitly, and I feel extremely confident when making my decisions. I feel his dedication to his profession and I am very comfortable in his care, and I am looking forward to my next procedure.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Anglade was brutally honest with me which I appreciated. Fortunately, I did not have prostate cancer, but he also told me that at my age and with my present medical condition, he would not recomment the surgery, even if it were cancer.
in Atlanta, GA |
I waited 2 hours in the office for an appointment - which was less than five minutes. Waited 2 weeks for results of a lab test, which I only received after calling the office several times over a period of two days (no answer any time), and leaving a message requesting a call back. Call back was very rude and seemed very annoyed that I had called, and would not explain the meaning of the results I had been mailed. Forfeiting the cost of the labs and starting over with a new doctor.
in Suwanee |
I have been Dr Anglade patient for 8 years and am highly satisfied with his care and conservative approach to post prostate and bladder treatment. He is not only an excellent Dr.he is most friendly and out going while maintaining a highly professional stature. Bob Necessary
in Alpharetta, GA |
I admire any business muck less a physician who reaches out to his customers or patients to find out how good the service, they provide, is. I might suggest the waiting room experience. I waited an hour for essentially what was a less than 10 minute appointment. Dr. Anglade is a decent and caring man.
in Lilburn, Georgia |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anglade for several years. During that period of time I have experienced numerous kidney stones, several of which have required surgical procedures. I have found Dr. Anglade to be a highly professional, competent and caring physician. In the last month I experienced an 8 millimeter stone which required lithotripsy and numerous trips to Dr. Anglade's office for follow-up treatment. I can not say thanks enough for his personal attention to my painful condition.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
The doctor is very patient and informs me fully as to my condition and procedure options. He is not pushy, but provides all the information I require. Also, he is persistent with his questioning, drawing out information I would probably omit otherwise.
in norcross |
He was one of the most respectful caring doctors encountered. He takes his time with each patient and knows what he is doing. I am not the only family member to have been seen by him and there hasn't been any complaints from anyone and would only go back to him for such health issues in the future. The staff was nice as well.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Anglade is a very caring physician. His bed side manners are way beyond anything I have seen in a long time. He does not rush through his visits with you. He makes you feel important. He is a physicians and emergencies do happen. I am thankful he does take care of those people even though it might mean he can be late coming in to the office. I would want him to be with me if I had an emergency and respect the time he takes with those people.
Have you seen Dr. Anglade?
Are you Dr. Anglade? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Anglade

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Anglade has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Anglade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anglade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Anglade's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Anglade

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Anglade's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Anglade

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients