Dr. Ronak Patel, MD

Interventional Pain MedicineMaleAge 38

Interventional Pain Medicine

Dr. Ronak Patel, MD is an Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Plainsboro, NJ. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Ronak Patel, MD

Regenerative Spine and Pain Institute

666 Plainsboro Rd Ste 100D Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Patel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Patel's conditions and procedures:

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Knee Pain
  • Shoulder Pain

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

I've been with Dr. Patel for years now and he is the only one who has ever helped me with my pain and I have been to a lot of Dr before him
Roberta Mitchell – Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel treats everyone like they are his only patient. Personable and professional. He is always proactive and caring.
Colleen Jackson – Jan 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Great results, awesome doctor and a wonderful staff!
Tracy Burke – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Fantastic doctor. Friendly & down to earth. His treatments have helped me incredibly. I’ll miss him.
Trey Bailey – Dec 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr Patel was wonderful. I am very impressed with him. Knew exactly what he was doing. I highly recommend him.
Steven Barnes – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is caring, extremely patient and talks with you about the best treatment plans for you. Every single person he employs treats you kindly and with respect.
Adam Dutil – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is the most friendliest, kind, and generous doctor you will ever come in contact with. I recommend Dr. Patel to everyone.
Emma Henderson – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel helped my mom feel better. He is very professional and patient. All his advice was very helpful. He is very caring
Linda Phillips – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing! I owe him for giving me my life back. I recommend Dr. Patel to everyone and anyone I talk to!
Jacob Thompson – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr Patel was really helpful he did a great job addressing the issues I’ve been having with my back.
Maurice Rhodes – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Always a pleasure seeing Dr. Patel Appointments are pretty much on time. Takes the time to “listen” to my concerns and answers questions so that I can understand.
Ana Martin – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr Patel is amazing! Very upbeat, friendly and caring. His staff is pretty awesome too!
Jorge Ward – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr Patel is the best. Hard to find doctors who really, really care about their patients. His entire staff is the best at the present time and hope it stays that way
Dorothy Santos – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel was extremely thorough and skilled. He is professional and knows how to treat a problem. I would certainly recommend his services.
Charlotte Beatty – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Patel for years. He has a wonderful bed side manner and really takes the time to listen. I feel safe that the medications I’m taking are well managed.
Connie Smith – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
I've been treated with kindness and compassion. I have only good things to say about Dr. Patel
Albert Davis – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel and the staff were just that pleasant. Thank you guys for your service in these trying times and thank you for caring about what was going on with me.
Kevin Robinson – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel & his staff are excellent! They are very committed to the care of each patient & are very efficient & effective! My overall sense of well-being, energy & enthusiasm has increased dramaticall
Adam Forrest – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
I’m very happy with the results. Dr. Patel is the only one I will ever go to again for back pain issues!
Rhonda Harris – Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?
Very clean facility, professional and courteous employees. They help target your pain for relief and are understanding towards your situation. I am greatly appreciated for their service.
Robert Leflore – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronak Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?