Dr. Ronald Lev, MD

Dr. Ronald Lev, MD

Anesthesiology  ·
Dr. Ronald Lev, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Mi Med Sch in 1996 and specializes in anesthesiology and vascular surgery.

111 John St Rm 1450

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Lev

Dr. Lev's Experience

Dr. Lev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Phlebology

This content was provided by Dr. Lev "After a thorough evaluation and screening of your legs, Dr. Lev will recommend various treatment options. Pamphlets of each procedure are provided if further information is requested. We listen to your concerns, answer questions you may have, and ultimately want you to feel confident about your future treatment. We never under any circumstance share your information with third parties and always abide by HIPPA guidelines. We're a family-owned business that strives to provide the utmost health care."

• Anesthesiology
  • Vascular Surgery

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Phlebology
    Accredited by: The American Board of Phlebology

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Washington Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Lev has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Lev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lev to family and friends

Dr. Lev's Performance

Dr. Lev is an amazing Doctor with very good bedside manner. Very professional, knowledgeable and gentle. Excellent experience, exceptional service and attention!!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lev did many unnecessary procedures to my legs, did not explained why , he just made me sign many long consents. When I asked if is something wrong when he was checking my legs after procedure, he always said "it's OK". No further explanation. He refused to provide me with my medical records...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry you feel this way about your visit. Dr. Lev only recommends and performs the procedures and treatments necessary for his patients' conditions. If you received a treatment or procedure, it was because it was the best one for your condition and needed for the desired outcome. We are happy to discuss your treatments, results or records further, however, since you are not revealing your name, we cannot verify you are an actual patient. Please give us a direct call at (212) 204-6501.

I am a very caring daughter of a mother who has severe leg conditions for the past 4 years. My mother was at a point that she could not walk on her legs and they became numb!!! I was researching doctors day and night to the extent that I contacted manufacturers of extremity machines and paying for...more
Surgery went great , Dr.Lev is an amazing doctor
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The first time I went to Dr. Lev office for my Varicose Vein he and his staff treated me like I was a regular patients which my pain and varicose vein has decrease. I have been going to Dr. Lev now for 3 years, I would recommend family, coworkers and friends to Dr. lev office.