Dr. Ron Kennedy, MD

Dr. Ron Kennedy, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

The Anti Aging Medical Clinic, Inc. 2448 Guerneville Rd Ste 800 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Get Directions

I practice the most natural medicine possible. When possible I avoid pharmaceuticals. I give intravenous therapies including chelation for heavy metals. Anti-aging medicine is my passion. I utilize natural hormone therapy based on accurate testing to reestablish youthful physiology. Another very important treatment methods involves measuring toxic heavy metals and removing them if elevated.

Dr. Ron Kennedy, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Santa Rosa, CA. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Queen of the Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Kennedy's Experience

See how Dr. Kennedy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kennedy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kennedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kennedy to family and friends
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
Dr Kennedy is a very knowledge physician. I am grateful to have found his practice.
in Livermore, CA |
Dr. Kennedys office was very clean and professional. His staff is pleasant and made me feel welcome. The doctor himself was very thorough and respectful.
in Oakland, CA |
We would highly recommend Dr. Kennedy. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns. Very friendly and helpful staff. Julie & Mark
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Thank You to Dr Kennedy and his staff. He was professional and knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable. His understanding of our concerns regarding vaccines was appreciated, we didn't feel judged for our concerns. I'm glad to know he's in town and will be back again. His office is clean and professional with a nice waiting room. Thanks again.
northern, california |
Dr. Kennedy was very professional, straight to the point. prompt with communication and his heart was sincere as he takes his own time to keep me informed and to be sure I have have all the right resorces at hand. I am forever greatful for his dedication and have recommended him to everyone. Thank you dr. Kennedy, you are truly an angel.
in Santa Rosa ca. |
From the first time I met Dr Kennedy, he was very kind and very focused on my appointment. I'm very happy with him as my doctor and would definitely tell my friends about him... Thank you Dr Kennedy
in Kelseyville, CA |
He diagnosed and cured a long term problem which several other doctors had been unable to accomplish anything with. The other doctors made suggestions which had no effect. Dr Kennedy prescribed specific medicine which completely cured me.
in Hayward, CA |
I highly recommend Dr.Kennedy. He has helped members of my family tremendously.
in Guerneville ca |
Awsome,he really cares for the people..
Corte Madera, CA |
Dr Kennedy is a wonderful doctor, knowledgeable, professional & really takes the time to listen to his patients concerns. I'd recommend him without hesitation to family & friends.
in Sonoma, CA |
It has been wonderful !
Dr Kennedy was kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. It was easy to schedule an appointment and his office staff were accommodating and helpful.
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Very helpful and knowledgable!! Thank you Dr. Kennedy!! I will be recommending anyone in need!
Dr. Kennedy is caring, very knowledgeable and is a great listener. Highly recommend.
in Petaluma, CA |
Dr. Kennedy is very considerate and knowledgeable. He has been very helpful.
in santa rosa, ca |
I found Dr. Kennedy to be thoughtful, well informed, and sympathetic. I wish more doctors were like him!
in Sebastopol, CA |
Dr. Kennedy is a highly informed, very engaging and thoroughly competent person who can be relied upon to provide prompt, accurate and insightful medical advice and care.
in Sebastopol, CA |
A kind, considerate doctor who is genuinely interested in his patients and really listens.
in Calistoga, CA |
Dr. Kennedy is an excellent physician. He handles some of my health concerns that my primary care physician at a large HMO cannot. I recommend him highly to anyone that cannot get what they need from a mainstream health care source.
in Sebastopol, CA |
Highly intelligent and a good person.
in Sebastopol, CA |
I'm so glad he offers prolotherapy and other alternative healing treatments. It's a small cozy place with the ambiance of apothecary and lounge. Call them for more info.
in Sebastopol, CA |
Compassionate care. Very nice.
in Petaluma, CA |
Dr. Kennedu works for the betterment of his patients and society in general. He is to be rewarded.
in Napa, CA |
Compassionate and caring. Dr. Kennedy was easy to talk to and I felt like I was actually being heard. I'd definitely recommend him.
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr. Kennedy does not take an appointment with you with preconceived notions regarding your health concerns. He takes all of your valid concerns into consideration when it comes time to discuss treatment. He knows that you know your self as a patient better than anyone else. His practice is focused on alternative medicine and therapies, therefore he is not a slave to the pharmaceutical companies who's medicines don't help cure disease, they only prolong the root cause. I'm glad he's my doctor!
in Calistoga, CA |
He is profesional and very knowledgeable. He cares about the community. I've been seeing him for a few years now. I'll continue to see him as long as I need to.
in Laytonville, CA |
Dr. Kennedy is simply the best. He has always taken care of my needs with compassion, understanding, and forward thinking. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ukiah, CA |
Dr. Kennedy and his office staff were so helpful and knowledgeable. The office is beautifully decorated with paintings the Dr. Painted... Waiting rooms were private and comfortable. Dr Kennedy made us feel well taken care of and the peace of mind that your in capable hands. I have already referred 4 families who are looking forward to visiting the good Dr. So thanks to everyone who took care of us there!
in Sonoma, CA |
Quick and professional, yet takes the time to actually listen.
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr. Ron Kennedy is not only a fine Doctor, but a very nice person. Don't let his busy demeanor fool you, he does care about your needs and wants, and will with a question to him, he will show you those cares up close and personal. There is a surprise that comes from going to him, he is there for you all the time. Not your money... you! Yes, sometimes he has to charge a fee, but who in business doesn't. Don't take my advice, go to him once and you will be hook
Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr. Kennedy is a realy good Dr. I will refer my friends to him.
in Pleasant Hill, CA |
Efficient; organized; helpful; professional.
in Santa rosa California |
Great patient care. Extremely knowledgeable in his field and very helpful in providing information about migraines.
He solves the problems.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr.Ron Kennedy is a very professional and diligent Doctor. He goes the extra mile for his patients, and provides genuine and caring service. He offers a variety services and works with his patients to identify the root problem. In an age where only the symptoms are treated, he strives to unveil the cause. He is someone I would recommend to anyone I know. I am grateful for his help and would never consider going anywhere else.
in Guerneville, CA |
He was professional very informative, good experience at his clinic
in Petaluma, CA |
Dr. Ron Kennedy displayed compassion, understanding and thoroughness. What a pleasant experience today.
in At. Helena |
Dr. Kennedy is a compassionate Doctor. He was very thorough in explaining everything. I recommend him for your alternative medicinal needs.
in Petaluma, CA |
Dr. Kennedy is kind and has great bedside manner in helping me find resolution for spinal stenosis and other issues that have plagued me for years. I highly recommend Dr. Kennedy , his office and staff.
in Santa Rosa CA |
Very friendly and easy to talk to. Professional atmosphere with a touch of personal taste. Really made me feel welcome, and at ease. Would go there again.
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr Kennedy has been able to help me several when no other medical intervention from other health professionals has worked. His approach is to work with the whole person when addressing a health issue, rather than just putting a band-aid on the issue. I appreciate having him on my health management team!
in Sunnyvale, CA |
I first saw Dr. Kennedy as a patient over 10 years ago. He is extremely knowledgeable and kind. In addition, unlike most doctors, Dr. Kennedy will call you after hours and do what he can to assist you. His prices are reasonable. Dr. Kennedy went the extra mile for me and does for all his patients.
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr. Kennedy Truly a remarkable, and kind man. Without a doubt, the MOST trusted Dr. I have had the pleasure of making his acquaintance. His knowledge and expertise have given me an entirely new outlook on what the medical profession can provide for their practice. I can Count on Dr. Kennedy to answer any and all of my questions. I can believe that MY Best interests are being cared for as well as the many other patients he serves. The services that he offers are a blessing!
Have you seen Dr. Ron Kennedy, MD?
Are you Dr. Kennedy?

Compare Dr. Kennedy

}

Dr. Kennedy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kennedy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Kennedy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kennedy's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pain

University Of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
    Texas A. and M. University

Graduated in 1965

• German

Dr. Kennedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kennedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Alternative Medicine