Dr. Ron Finger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 81

Dr. Finger

Finger & Associates Plastic Surgery Center

410 Mall Blvd Ste E Savannah, GA 31406

Dr. Ron Finger, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Savannah, GA. He is affiliated with medical facilities Candler Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Finger to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Finger is affiliated with Coastal Carolina Hospital Hardeeville, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Finger's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Brow Lift
  • Buttock Lift
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Panniculitis
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Finger accepts

Dr. Finger accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Finger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Finger

Dr. Finger?
  • Appointment scheduling (45)
  • Office environment (45)
  • Staff friendliness (44)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr Finger and his staff are amazing!! I had a rhinoplasty performed and choosing Dr Finger was a no brainer. Dr Finger knew exactly what needed to be done to my nose but wanted to make sure he did what I wanted. He never said no to any of my requests and explained proportions of the nose in a way anyone could understand. Every second of my presurgery appointments to my post surgery appointments and especially the actual surgery were relaxed and easy. My results are everything I wanted and more. It’s always easy to make an appointment no matter what you need to be seen for. AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
kelseyo – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I frequent Dr. Finger’s office for various things and every time I have a service performed there I come home and immediately write a review! This is because I want everyone to know how great Dr. Finger and his staff are. Everyone is so kind and caring. They are very accommodating. Dr. Finger really takes the time to explain the ins and outs of the procedure, and even makes suggesting on what you need. He is a highly experience surgeon and I trust him 100%. There is no one else in the Savannah/Bluffton area that will give you the stellar service and results that Dr. Finger and his staff give.
kf0805 – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dallas has been doing my lips (among other things) for over a year now and I will not be going to anyone else. She is an artist in her work. I highly recommend her. The Staff in Dr. Finger’s office are very warm and welcoming. Everyone is so nice and goes out of their way to make sure you have a great experience.
Suzie – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr. Finger performed a lift lip for me 1 month ago. He and his staff were fabulous. The procedure was done under local anesthesia and took approximately 1 hour. We laughed and joked the entire time. Dr. Finger and his staff made everything from surgery to post op care easy and stress free. The results were wonderful. Virtually no post op pain. The surgery gave my top lip more definition without looking unnatural. Stitches out in 4 days, swelling diminished completely by 1 week. The incision at 1 month post op is now barely visable and will continue to fade. Dr. Finger is a skilled and gifted surgeon with a genuine heart for his patients, not to mention his wonderful staff of nurses and administrative people. I always feel welcome when I go to his office. Long live Dr. Finger we need him here in Savannah. Many thanks to you all.
Heidi B. – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I was so happy with my eyelid surgery that I recommended Dr Finger to my sister and friends. I just went back for liposuction of my abdomen, chin, back and love handles. Two weeks later I am down 1 size (w/no exercising or diet). This success is giving incentive to get back in shape and start toning up. The staff is friendly and professional. Dr Finger is a sweetheart.
Linh – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr. Finger was the best surgeon for my breast augmentation surgery. He actually cared about me as his patient. I didn't feel like I was just another routine procedure for him. His office staff and hospital staff are all friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured into surgery (during/following initial consultation). I am 3 months post-op and in love with my results! Couldn't have had a better experience.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr Finger and all of his staff was extremely understanding and helpful. Made me feel at ease and listened to my concerns. Highly recommend their office.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I recently had breast augmentation and a crescent life and I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Finger and his staff made me feel very comfortable and not rushed at all. I was able to really take my time addressing my concerns and the staff was very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Finger.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I went for my consultation and I am scheduled for surgery in May!! Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly.
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
My hair transplant is amazing. I highly recommend it to men and women. Dr Finger and his entire staff are very caring and professional.
Time and Again in Savannah, GA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I had the procedure Cellfina done to address my stubborn cellulite on my buttocks and thighs. 3 days after the procedure I could already see results. 3 months later it looked even better. I can’t imagine how good it’s going to look after a year! Dr. Finger is a highly skilled and knowledgeable plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him to anybody that’s looking to get great results!
Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I had the Cellfina procedure for cellulite reduction and I can't wait to wear shorts this summer! I had no pain during the procedure and the results are simply amazing!! I have been going to this office for years and also sending family/friends there. Anna gives amazing facials that make you make you look years younger and their facial products have kept my age a secret for years. I'm in my fifties, but don't look it thanks to this practice. You can't go wrong by choosing this practice.
Holly in Richmond Hill – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
From my first consult to my three month post-op check up (2 days ago), I felt beyond comfortable, safe, and well-informed with Dr. Finger and his staff. I have no problem admitting I am a gym rat - someone who spends the majority of their time in the gym trying to get my version of the perfect body. But no matter how many hours I devoted each day, my breasts were never the size, nor look, I wanted. After years of feeling self conscious, I began to look into the top plastic surgeons on the east
GreeceIsTheWord in Savannah, GA – Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for writing us a lovely review. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr. Finger and all the staff was very amazing. I had 3 other people who had all different Drs,from different states that had the same procedure. They lost nipple sensation where i had not. Dr. Finger sits down and takes the time to really get to know what his patients want and make sure they are 100% satisfied. He also removed a tattoo for free that I had done when I was young. Neither him or I liked the tattoo, so yes free of charge. He is really amazing at his work and Im one happy girl with g
Rosanna Bachman in Hinesville, GA – Nov 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I traveled 4 hours based on reviews and pricing. Dr. Finger and staff are very fun and pleasant to be around. Dr. Finger is very personable and very likable person. His wife and him make a great team. The procedures I had done were done at one of the best prices I could find on the internet, but the reviews are what really brought me. I had Rhinoplasty and Eye lid surgery and his work is flawless. No wonder he is ranked #1 in GA.
Dino Stokes in Simpsonville, SC – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Used to be great but now dilutes the botox so much it stings. Does not listen and suggests other procedures that you are not there to discuss. I didny show up to be told you think i need eye surgery. I like my eyes very much. Dont pull and tug on peoples face its rude. The 2nd time Botox was different than the 1st. Years ago Id have sworn by this facility now Ill never go back. Botox has never been painful and since when do you need 3 nurses in a room with a doctor? Too much too many.
Savannah Ga – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
He is a artist first. He gets you in does what he has to do. I had my eyes done top bottom and side The procedure perfect. VERY KIND , listen to you and tries every way to help you afford the procedure. Dr Finger knows that you want to looki pretty again as the aging starts and he knows as women we want to hold on as much as we can what we has, when we a little younger. I plan to go and see him for a consult on this BELLY FAT AND LOVE HANDLES Showed UP? I am going to go for cool sculpt consult
Maggie H. in Hilton Head Island, SC – Jul 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I went to Dr. Finger's office for help with my Alopecia Areata patch on my beard and hair loss. Dr. Finger and Dallas were VERY helpful and made several suggestions to help me with my hair loss. One of the suggestions was PRP. I scheduled my PRP with Dallas for the following month and was very surprised how reasonable the PRP was. After 50 day my beard has almost completely grown in! I couldn't be happier!
Jordan in Hilton Head Island, SC – Jun 23, 2016
Thank you so much for the review. Give us a call...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Doctor Finger is a WONDERFUL, experienced, knowledgeable, humorous, EXCELLENT doctor. I'm in my 60's, and my hands looked like they belonged on an Old Lady. Dr. Finger recommended Restalane, and within one simple 5 minute, almost painless procedure, now the backs of my hands look smooth, young and natural, without all the veins and tendons sticking up. I would definitely recommend it for anyone that wants to stop hiding their hands. 5 Stars for Dr. Finger and his Wonderful staff!
Happy! in Savannah, GA – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I recently had Tumescent liposuction and ThermiTight on my abdomen, knees and thigh area. During my consult, Dr Finger explained the procedure and answered all my questions relieving any apprehension I had. The day of the procedure I was greeted at the doot by his caring and professional staff. The results were amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. IDr. Finger is a very experienced and knowledgable physician and I recommend him highly.
Rita Winters in Savannah, GA – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Finger?

Dr.Finger, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery