Dr. Ron Finger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 80

Dr. Finger

Finger & Associates Plastic Surgery Center

410 Mall Blvd Ste E Savannah, GA 31406

Dr. Ron Finger, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Savannah, GA and has been practicing for 50 years. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina in 1964 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Finger accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Finger's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Brow Lift
  • Buttock Lift
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Panniculitis
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

Dr.Finger, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons & the Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has been in private practice since...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Finger

Dr. Finger?
Dr. Finger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ron Finger, MD
Dr. Finger was the best surgeon for my breast augmentation surgery. He actually cared about me as his patient. I didn't feel like I was just another routine procedure for him. His office staff and hospital staff are all friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured into surgery (during/following initial consultation). I am 3 months post-op and in love with my results! Couldn't have had a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr Finger and all of his staff was extremely understanding and helpful. Made me feel at ease and listened to my concerns. Highly recommend their office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I recently had breast augmentation and a crescent life and I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Finger and his staff made me feel very comfortable and not rushed at all. I was able to really take my time addressing my concerns and the staff was very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Finger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I went for my consultation and I am scheduled for surgery in May!! Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
My hair transplant is amazing. I highly recommend it to men and women. Dr Finger and his entire staff are very caring and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I had the procedure Cellfina done to address my stubborn cellulite on my buttocks and thighs. 3 days after the procedure I could already see results. 3 months later it looked even better. I can’t imagine how good it’s going to look after a year! Dr. Finger is a highly skilled and knowledgeable plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him to anybody that’s looking to get great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I had the Cellfina procedure for cellulite reduction and I can't wait to wear shorts this summer! I had no pain during the procedure and the results are simply amazing!! I have been going to this office for years and also sending family/friends there. Anna gives amazing facials that make you make you look years younger and their facial products have kept my age a secret for years. I'm in my fifties, but don't look it thanks to this practice. You can't go wrong by choosing this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
From my first consult to my three month post-op check up (2 days ago), I felt beyond comfortable, safe, and well-informed with Dr. Finger and his staff. I have no problem admitting I am a gym rat - someone who spends the majority of their time in the gym trying to get my version of the perfect body. But no matter how many hours I devoted each day, my breasts were never the size, nor look, I wanted. After years of feeling self conscious, I began to look into the top plastic surgeons on the east
Thanks for writing us a lovely review. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr. Finger and all the staff was very amazing. I had 3 other people who had all different Drs,from different states that had the same procedure. They lost nipple sensation where i had not. Dr. Finger sits down and takes the time to really get to know what his patients want and make sure they are 100% satisfied. He also removed a tattoo for free that I had done when I was young. Neither him or I liked the tattoo, so yes free of charge. He is really amazing at his work and Im one happy girl with g
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I traveled 4 hours based on reviews and pricing. Dr. Finger and staff are very fun and pleasant to be around. Dr. Finger is very personable and very likable person. His wife and him make a great team. The procedures I had done were done at one of the best prices I could find on the internet, but the reviews are what really brought me. I had Rhinoplasty and Eye lid surgery and his work is flawless. No wonder he is ranked #1 in GA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Used to be great but now dilutes the botox so much it stings. Does not listen and suggests other procedures that you are not there to discuss. I didny show up to be told you think i need eye surgery. I like my eyes very much. Dont pull and tug on peoples face its rude. The 2nd time Botox was different than the 1st. Years ago Id have sworn by this facility now Ill never go back. Botox has never been painful and since when do you need 3 nurses in a room with a doctor? Too much too many.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
He is a artist first. He gets you in does what he has to do. I had my eyes done top bottom and side The procedure perfect. VERY KIND , listen to you and tries every way to help you afford the procedure. Dr Finger knows that you want to looki pretty again as the aging starts and he knows as women we want to hold on as much as we can what we has, when we a little younger. I plan to go and see him for a consult on this BELLY FAT AND LOVE HANDLES Showed UP? I am going to go for cool sculpt consult
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I went to Dr. Finger's office for help with my Alopecia Areata patch on my beard and hair loss. Dr. Finger and Dallas were VERY helpful and made several suggestions to help me with my hair loss. One of the suggestions was PRP. I scheduled my PRP with Dallas for the following month and was very surprised how reasonable the PRP was. After 50 day my beard has almost completely grown in! I couldn't be happier!
Thank you so much for the review. Give us a call...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Doctor Finger is a WONDERFUL, experienced, knowledgeable, humorous, EXCELLENT doctor. I'm in my 60's, and my hands looked like they belonged on an Old Lady. Dr. Finger recommended Restalane, and within one simple 5 minute, almost painless procedure, now the backs of my hands look smooth, young and natural, without all the veins and tendons sticking up. I would definitely recommend it for anyone that wants to stop hiding their hands. 5 Stars for Dr. Finger and his Wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I recently had Tumescent liposuction and ThermiTight on my abdomen, knees and thigh area. During my consult, Dr Finger explained the procedure and answered all my questions relieving any apprehension I had. The day of the procedure I was greeted at the doot by his caring and professional staff. The results were amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. IDr. Finger is a very experienced and knowledgable physician and I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
I am so pleased with Dr. Finger and his staff. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. I have had 2 breast augmentations, liposuction, fillers & botox. He is very experienced and will do anything I ask. He also has a great rapport with my husband. Great enough to show my husband that spending a few extra dollars will be worth it. Happy wife happy life... :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr. Finger helped me address and take care of long standing low testosterone levels. Dr. Finger's genuine demeanor and professionalism shine through in everything he does. He knows so incredibly much about anti-aging and taking care of ones heath from within. I am grateful to be in Savannah area and close to this remarkable doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Finger and Associates has got to have the happiest staff. They are so helpful from helping me with directions to signing me up for rewards programs to save more money. Dr. Finger did amazing! Could not be happier with my results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Dr Finger and his staff are professional and caring. They make me feel comfortable and I trust Dr Finger for all of my cosmetic procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ron Finger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Finger?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Finger treats patients.

Candler Hospital