Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae, MD
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

6245 Sheridan Dr Ste 116

Williamsville, NY 14221

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Waghmarae

Dr. Waghmarae's Experience

Dr. Waghmarae's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Lincoln Hospital Ny Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Westchester Co Med Center Ny Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Lincoln Hospital Ny Med College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Waghmarae has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waghmarae does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waghmarae and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waghmarae's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waghmarae to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Waghmarae's Performance
Buffalo, NY |
I have seen Dr. Waghamare for many years until I moved out of state. I requested my medical records. They would not give them to me. They only send them to providers or they would charge .75 per page. When I came in to fill out the forms, I heard them talk crap about me and other patients in the wait room. Very disrespectful!
in Niagara Falls, NY |
I have been to a lot of doctors due to back pain, have had many surgeries and Dr. Waghmarae has been my Dr for almost 20 yrs and really seems to care and try different things to manage my pain. The only thing negative I can say is that sometimes the wait is long but a lot better than it used to be.
in E. Aurora NY |
Only one good provider in office Candi NP does excellent job. Dr. Wags not very good at listening, always in a hurry. Office is not clean. Wait time terrible any where from 45 minutes to 3 hours.
in Buffalo, NY |
Very smart and caring...really cares. Nice man and will help you.
in Williamsville, NY |
Talks too fast. Doesn't listen and it shows in follow up appointments, because he doesn't remember why you are following up. This also suggests he doesn't write down anything you say either. The office is grossly ineffective and has failed processing claims correctly. It is extremely difficult to coordinate with them.
in Eden, NY |
while I haven't actually seen Dr. Waghmarae, I would like to leave my review about Sara Brandel, the PA I see at the office. She is VERY thorough. I am 100% confident she has my best interest in mind and actually is trying to help me figure out what's wrong as well as figure out the best approach. I am VERY satisfied and would recommend this practice to anyone.
Buffalo, NY |
I've been going here for 4 years. Women that work there are rude and not helpful. Try and call to speak with a person is impossible! Leave a message and they'll call you back with in 24 hours, it took me 2 weeks to get my gabapentine filled! This has happened because they forget to fax my script over to pharmacy. Dr Wag is to fast and talks fast also, like he's on 20 cups of coffee. He doesn't listen to you. Place is dirty! The rugs are disgusting, chairs are old and gross. STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!
Tonawanda, NY |
He is a very caring Dr. He has been helping me manage my pain and not just with drugs. He does have a lot of patients but it is worth the wait to have him as my Dr!
in North Tonawanda, NY |
3 1/2 hours to see this doctor. Yes that's right. Only interested in the biggest return on his investment with you. Came across a little shady to me. Just my opinion.
in Buffalo, NY |
He does not care about what he does. It's all about the money for him. The two PA s Bull are horrible and disrespectful.
in Buffalo, NY |
He cares about you..and your pain.He is brilliant and trys very hard to match treatment with your issue. He treats the problem and does NOT mask the symptoms with drugs. He has kept me from surgery for many many years & highly recommend him
in Buffalo, NY |
he is a great person and Dr. I want to go Back to this dr.but he won't take me back.but he is wonderful and I would tell everyone to go to him.
Have you seen Dr. Romanth Waghmarae, MD?
Are you Dr. Waghmarae?