Dr. Roman Rayham, MD

Dr. Roman Rayham, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Roman Rayham, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

161 Madison Ave

New York, NY 10016

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Fidelis Care
  • Locals (any local)

Learn about Dr. Rayham

See how frequently Dr. Rayham performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Rayham's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Staten Island University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rayham has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Rayham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rayham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rayham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rayham to family and friends
Dr. Rayham's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great experience! My son got 12 stiches on his upper lip after falling from his scooter. Dr Roman did a great job and my kid is now looking great. The dr's job was great and he was very kind with me and my son during a very stressful situation.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Rayham is honestly the BEST! His staff are very helpful and kind. I recently had surgery done on my eye (removing a mole) and lip (scar revision). He guide me through every step of the procedure, explained in details what's going to happen and how I will look week by week. He made sure to provide me all the information I needed to know before starting the surgery. Throughout the surgery he was very focused, but at the same time he made sure to comfort me since this was my first surgery and I
New York, NY |
We used dr. Rayham on Memorial day weekend this yrar. He stitched my sons massive gash (in the chin) very calmly and profeasionally. He has a nice demeanor and a great bedside manner. He did a terrific job and the bruise is nearly invisible. I would highly reccomeny him to others.
Brooklyn, NY |
Extremely happy with the results and education before making a choice! The whole team was knowledgable and courteous! Very comfortable, highly recommended
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Rayham was called in to Methodist Hospital after I was attacked by a pit bull. He repaired the wound in my calf with great skill so that I did not need a skin graft. Follow up visits to his office were through and he was on time as well as competent and kind. Having previously worked in a hospital as well as in medical publishing for 25 years, I was duly impressed and satisfied. Highly recommended.
in Brooklyn, NY |
The week before Thanksgiving, my 2 yr old son had an injury at daycare. He had a huge gash on his forehead. He bled profoundly and of course, as a mother I was in panic mode rushing to the ER. Dr. Rayham attended my son immediately, he was also concern about my emotional distress. He calm me down and assure me my lil one will be fine. He stitch the wound very tight and clean! you can barely see any scarring, it healed perfect! I'm truly thankful for Dr. Rayham and recommend him to everyone!
in Staten Island, NY |
I love my results! Dr. Rayham is a very talented plastic surgeon who custom tailors his procedures to you directly. He takes his time explaining what needs to be done and how it can best be accomplished. I felt taken care of on the day of my procedure by the staff who were with me every step of the way. The office is very pleasant and modern. I would recommend Dr. Rayham to anyone who is looking to improve their appearance and most importantly feel better about themselves.
in New York, NY |
Finally I found a great doctor. My experience with Dr Rayham is superb and keep coming back to his practice. He is very understanding and definitely can give a valuable advice what one needs to do to look better. He is not there because of the money but to make people look and feel beautiful.
Have you seen Dr. Roman Rayham, MD?
Are you Dr. Rayham?