Dr. Roma Franzia, MD

PediatricsFemaleAge 52

Dr. Roma Franzia, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Winnetka, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Evanston Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Franzia to book an appointment.

Dr. Franzia

Dr. Roma Franzia Pediatric Practice

542 Lincoln Ave Winnetka, IL 60093
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Pediatric Specialists

Compare Dr. Franzia with our nearby Pediatric Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital today at (847) 260-7919.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Franzia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Franzia

88.37209302325581%

Dr. Franzia

Dr. Roma Franzia is the best pediatrician ever! So caring about my kids and family as a whole, always available, and trustworthy. Being away from family, in a different country she is the person I go to regarding my kids and she always makes me feel I am not alone. What I mostly like about her is that she is a doctor with a lot of knowledge but her advices and recommendations aren't far from being a mom as well. We are very lucky to have found her. It's been 5 years now since my first daughter had her first febrile seizure and did not feel had the right doctor at that time , as loving and professional as I needed to be to calm down my fears. Well, it seems like from that medical issue, my husband and I went on different pediatricians interviews and that's how we found her and stick to her even since. We love Dr. Roma Franzia and we feel much blessed to have found her.
Andrea silva – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
My four children have been seeing Dr Franzia since moving to the area in 2015. She is kind, caring, attentive and most importantly, available. But what makes her so special is that she can speak to each of my children with compassion and respect and makes a point of knowing each of their different personalities. She is as comfortable talking and treating my 5 year old daughter as she is with my 12 year old son. They adore her and so do I! If one of the kids gets sick and passes it to the siblings, I call Dr Franzia and she will just call in a prescription-she understands that I don't want to bring all 4 children in for separate appointments! That level of service shows she truly understands what it's like to be a busy mom. But my favorite thing about her is she makes me feel confident about my parenting choices. She lets me trust my maternal instincts and really listens to me. That is invaluable. Thank you Dr Franzia for keeping my children healthy; physically and emotionally.
Francine Hamill – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
All 3 of my children have been seeing Dr. Franzia since 2009. I can't say enough good things about her personally and professionally. I wish she could be my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr Roma is the best! She is there when my kids (and I) need her. She is thoughtful, reliable, smart and pragmatic. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful physician for my kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr Roma is the very best! She is so knowledgeable and the results are very natural. I love when I get to see her... I leave looking like a better version of myself! The entire office treats you like family and they all have your best interest at heart! There is no place like Face Forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr. Franzia is the best! My son just began his freshman year at CSU and she has been his pediatrician since he was 6 months old. As a new mom almost 19 years ago I looked at multiple practices and once I met Dr. Franzia, the rest is history. I started at a practice that had many doctors and did not like that we would see someone new at every visit. There is so much to be said for a caring pediatrician that knows your child and takes the steps of health care with you. I highly recommend her!
Kimberly Buck in IL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr. Franzia is amazing! She always takes time to listen and understand me and my child. Plus she is on top of all things related to kids and their well-being. We couldn’t be in better hands!
Mom in Evanston, IL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
First Child everything needs to feel "right" our first pediatrician didn't give us that feeling. 5 months later we found Dr. Franzia our forever Pediatrician.
Luis in Chicago, IL – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Love Dr Roma Franzia. She is so great with my daughter and just an awesome human.
Laura in Northbrook, IL – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
We've seen Dr. Franzia for the last 5 years since moving to Winnetka. She is an exemplarily physician and all that you would look for in a pediatrician. She is knowledgeable and supportive with a warm, compassionate, patient nature. As a mother of three very active little boys, she's cared for us through breaks, sprains, illnesses and stress. As well, all of her referrals have offered amazing care (ophthalmologists, endocrinologist, pyschologists). She's consistently available for appointments
MK in Winnetka, IL – Jun 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr Roma is amazing! She knows each child very well in her practice-it amazes me that someone can run a busy solo practice but still remember the little details of an individual child. My kids are frequent visitors so it was essential to find a doctor who I could easily work with in their health needs and who understood us as individuals. I didn't want to be a number in a lg practice! My kids are always excited to see Dr Roma and feel safe & comfortable there, which is a major concern with them.
Mary Flanagan in Winnetka, IL – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Franzia?
Provider explaining information to patient