Dr. Roma Franzia, MD

PediatricsFemaleAge 53

Pediatrics

Dr. Roma Franzia, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Winnetka, IL and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ross University in 1995. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Ann and Robert H Lurie Childrens Hospital Of Chicago. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Roma Franzia, MD

Dr. Roma Franzia Pediatric Practice

542 Lincoln Ave Winnetka, IL 60093
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Franzia treats your condition or procedure

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cough
  • Dermatitis
  • Ear Ache
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hives
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Sinusitis
  • Well Baby Care

Dr. Franzia accepts

Dr. Franzia accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Sagamore Health Network

Dr. Franzia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Franzia

An incredible pediatrician
I could not recommend and endorse Dr. Franzia any higher as a pediatrician for your children. She cared for both of our now-grown daughters since birth and currently cares for for our three grandchildren. I trust her implicitly. Not only is she an extremely talented and deeply knowledgable physician, she is also a kind, empathetic and wonderful human being. She connects with children and parents in the most beautiful way, and her office is filled with love. She is everything you hope for in a children's family doctor.
Maureen Ryan – May 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr. Roma Franzia is the best pediatrician ever! So caring about my kids and family as a whole, always available, and trustworthy. Being away from family, in a different country she is the person I go to regarding my kids and she always makes me feel I am not alone. What I mostly like about her is that she is a doctor with a lot of knowledge but her advices and recommendations aren't far from being a mom as well. We are very lucky to have found her. It's been 5 years now since my first daughter had her first febrile seizure and did not feel had the right doctor at that time , as loving and professional as I needed to be to calm down my fears. Well, it seems like from that medical issue, my husband and I went on different pediatricians interviews and that's how we found her and stick to her even since. We love Dr. Roma Franzia and we feel much blessed to have found her.
Andrea silva – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
My four children have been seeing Dr Franzia since moving to the area in 2015. She is kind, caring, attentive and most importantly, available. But what makes her so special is that she can speak to each of my children with compassion and respect and makes a point of knowing each of their different personalities. She is as comfortable talking and treating my 5 year old daughter as she is with my 12 year old son. They adore her and so do I! If one of the kids gets sick and passes it to the siblings, I call Dr Franzia and she will just call in a prescription-she understands that I don't want to bring all 4 children in for separate appointments! That level of service shows she truly understands what it's like to be a busy mom. But my favorite thing about her is she makes me feel confident about my parenting choices. She lets me trust my maternal instincts and really listens to me. That is invaluable. Thank you Dr Franzia for keeping my children healthy; physically and emotionally.
Francine Hamill – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
All 3 of my children have been seeing Dr. Franzia since 2009. I can't say enough good things about her personally and professionally. I wish she could be my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr Roma is the best! She is there when my kids (and I) need her. She is thoughtful, reliable, smart and pragmatic. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful physician for my kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr Roma is the very best! She is so knowledgeable and the results are very natural. I love when I get to see her... I leave looking like a better version of myself! The entire office treats you like family and they all have your best interest at heart! There is no place like Face Forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr. Franzia is the best! My son just began his freshman year at CSU and she has been his pediatrician since he was 6 months old. As a new mom almost 19 years ago I looked at multiple practices and once I met Dr. Franzia, the rest is history. I started at a practice that had many doctors and did not like that we would see someone new at every visit. There is so much to be said for a caring pediatrician that knows your child and takes the steps of health care with you. I highly recommend her!
Kimberly Buck in IL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr. Franzia is amazing! She always takes time to listen and understand me and my child. Plus she is on top of all things related to kids and their well-being. We couldn’t be in better hands!
Mom in Evanston, IL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
First Child everything needs to feel "right" our first pediatrician didn't give us that feeling. 5 months later we found Dr. Franzia our forever Pediatrician.
Luis in Chicago, IL – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Love Dr Roma Franzia. She is so great with my daughter and just an awesome human.
Laura in Northbrook, IL – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
We've seen Dr. Franzia for the last 5 years since moving to Winnetka. She is an exemplarily physician and all that you would look for in a pediatrician. She is knowledgeable and supportive with a warm, compassionate, patient nature. As a mother of three very active little boys, she's cared for us through breaks, sprains, illnesses and stress. As well, all of her referrals have offered amazing care (ophthalmologists, endocrinologist, pyschologists). She's consistently available for appointments
MK in Winnetka, IL – Jun 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?
Dr Roma is amazing! She knows each child very well in her practice-it amazes me that someone can run a busy solo practice but still remember the little details of an individual child. My kids are frequent visitors so it was essential to find a doctor who I could easily work with in their health needs and who understood us as individuals. I didn't want to be a number in a lg practice! My kids are always excited to see Dr Roma and feel safe & comfortable there, which is a major concern with them.
Mary Flanagan in Winnetka, IL – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roma Franzia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Franzia?