Dr. Rolando Larice, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Larice

Rolando Larice MD & Associates

16216 Baxter Rd Ste 350 Chesterfield, MO 63017

Dr. Rolando Larice, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chesterfield, MO and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Universidad Nordestana (Unne) in 1982 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Larice accepts

Dr. Larice accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Larice's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Larice's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Confusion
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

3.9

Dr. Larice?
Dr. Larice's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rolando Larice, MD
I have been with this Doctor for about 20 years and I would recommend him to anyone. He has been a great doctor to me, and a good friend. His way of approaching things has worked for me throughout the years and I will never leave from under his care. Thank Dr. Larice for being a great Doctor and friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Larice since 2014. He is a very compassionate and qualified physician. I would not want to consider anyone else. His staff is excellent as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Larice. Ive been under his care long enough to genuinely speak on his compassion for individuals in need of help. After a visit with Dr. Larice you will leave his office in good spirits. Comfortable environment with great staff treatment. It is obvious he's well educated in his field. A great guy who has helped me with knowledge and tools to become a better person with an optimistic view on life. Trust me people, choosing him as your psychiatrist is the way to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
this doctor is only in it for the money I've seen him since 1996 and he charged me $88 for my records in which I got a year-and-a-half out of 20 years I tried calling for 8 months to get records from him and they told me I'm harassing them when I just needed what was legally mine do not go to this doctor as he only gives you a few minutes and does not really care this doctor has me higher than a kite at times and sicker than a dog he just does not care he doesn't take notes gives you 2 minutes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Extremely caring doctor and the staff is professional and very welcoming!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Dr. Rolando Larice is not your ordinary psychiatrist. He is a really compassionate and devoted man who really does care about his clients/patients. I have seen Dr. Larice for over 8 years and he has always been one to go the extra mile for his patients. I could go on and on about how nice his staff and treatment professionals are as well. Sara, Kara and Danielle are top notch and keep the office running like no other doctor's office I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Larice and his team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
He did not show up to the session, and he didn't even answer our calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I would NEVER recommend this place to ANYONE ! I saw this doctor for the first time today (Nov 11, 2018) and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ! The receptionist that wears TOO MUCH eyeliner was rude and disrespectful. SHE HUNG UP ON ME TWICE! All I wanted was a doctors note (which I was told AT the office BY SARAH (the N.P) I could NOT get until my follow up appointment.) I called back to let them know my job needed SOMETHING in regards to my visit and the receptionist was rude, short, VERY dismissive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I first met Dr. Larice in 2013, shortly after moving here from Arizona. During our first consultation, I gave him a brief accounting of my psychiatric issues explaining my difficulties with anxiety and chronic depression. He demonstrated an expertise in the art of active listening. His complete attention was focused on me. He was warm, gentle and empathetic to my concerns. He reviewed the medications I was taking at the time and made adjustments which proved to be quite beneficial. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Dr. Larice was the first psychiatrist or medical doctor who listened to me talk about my symptoms and concerns, BELIEVED ME, and actually provided the help I needed. I had been misdiagnosed for 30 years but once I started on the appropriate medication for my correct diagnosis it changed my life completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Wonderful man who is committed and cares to find the correct treatment through my darkest of times. Still working with me right now on finding the right combination. Reached out to me personally because he had my well being on his mind. Not just a good doctor but a genuinely caring human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
He is caring, listens and understands. I love him and Jamie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Very unprofessional, does not listen to patients, assistant very arrogant, will diagnosis patient, which she is not qualified to do, and basically a liar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Dr. Larice carefully reviewed my medical history, is extremely knowledgeable and professional, and attentive. He keeps to a schedule which is most appreciated. I can’t recommend him highly enough. David A. Borisov
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I am a Registered Nurse that has worked with Dr. Larice for many years, he is a doctor that cares very much for his patients and their families. would recommend for anyone in need of behavioral health services
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I met Dr Larice 2 days after my last drink 7 months ago--an anxious mess with severe panic attacks. Making time for me on a busy day he told me "You will feel better very soon." He changed my medications, requiring frequent assessments. With so many patients, he does well allocating time. I've seen his interaction with waiting patients and it's clear he knows and cares for them. I'm sober and feel great--he was right. Jamie is a caring, friendly staff member, a true asset to his office. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I would not recommend this practice to anyone. My first appointment was very unprofessional and extremely short. His asst spent most of the time with me, then Dr. Larice walked in and changed my meds I had been on for over a year! He didn’t read my history or anything. Even mentioned how patients were waiting and needed to wrap up (during my 25 min 1st appt). Did not even see dr for follow up appt, saw asst. Multiple concerns, more than I can put in this review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Dr. Larice severely worries me. The reviews seemed amazing but in person I dare not to trust my mental health to him. He never read my history, nor asked questions. He took a look at me and rattled off medications I needed. His secretary is with you during appointments and you are not warned nor asked. I felt my confidentiality was betrayed and Dr. Larice did nothing. When I asked how he diagnosed without knowledge of me (as a new patient), he just said he was that good. Be cautious with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
I trust him w/my life. Been seeing him since 2004. Got me through most difficult times in life. Honestly the most sincere doctor that I have ever been to. He is always willing to go above and beyond for a patient too get a patient where they need to be in everyday life. He has helped me thru getting sober & never going back, my parents passing away, the emotional roller coaster i had during my 2 spinal cord surgeries. He cares, listens, & respects me. I'll never find a dr nor staff like his.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
12 yrs ago I hit a hit a dark period of work related depression & anxiety. I knew I was suffering - I didn't know to what extent. Larice recognized the urgency, got me checked into DePaul's outpatient program and expertly guide me through my treatment. At DePaul Larice's name carries deep respect among the staff. That alone gave me confidence to heal myself. Now I'm in a career that I love, and am no longer depressed. I am the happy healthy person that I am today because of Dr Larice.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Larice?