Dr. Rolando Larice, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Rolando Larice MD & Associates 16216 Baxter Rd Ste 350 Chesterfield, MO 63017 Get Directions
Dr. Rolando Larice, MD
Dr. Rolando Larice, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Chesterfield, MO. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Larice is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital.

Dr. Larice's Experience

See how Dr. Larice's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Larice

Dr. Larice accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Larice is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Larice has admitting privileges.

Dr. Larice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larice to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Larice's Performance
in Saint Louis |
I trust him w/my life. Been seeing him since 2004. Got me through most difficult times in life. Honestly the most sincere doctor that I have ever been to. He is always willing to go above and beyond for a patient too get a patient where they need to be in everyday life. He has helped me thru getting sober & never going back, my parents passing away, the emotional roller coaster i had during my 2 spinal cord surgeries. He cares, listens, & respects me. I'll never find a dr nor staff like his.
in St Charles, MO |
12 yrs ago I hit a hit a dark period of work related depression & anxiety. I knew I was suffering - I didn't know to what extent. Larice recognized the urgency, got me checked into DePaul's outpatient program and expertly guide me through my treatment. At DePaul Larice's name carries deep respect among the staff. That alone gave me confidence to heal myself. Now I'm in a career that I love, and am no longer depressed. I am the happy healthy person that I am today because of Dr Larice.
St Louis, MO |
I am probably one of the older patients of Dr Larice. As such I have had the honor of seeing many different doctors: internists, cardiologists, ophthalmologists,etc in my life. I must say that Dr Larice shows more interest and care than anyone I have seen in all my years. I am not saying that my other doctors were bad; they were all good in my opinion. But Dr Larice is a standout among all of them. I think that if you choose him, you will be happy with your decision.
in O Fallon, MO |
Over the past 30 years I have had intermittent periods of extreme anxiety and depression. In that time I have had about a dozen psychiatrists, some good and some terrible. Dr. Larice is easily the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely intelligent as well as caring and actually takes an interest in his patients' overall well being. He is prudent with his prescription of meds and his staff are great! I am on a first name basis with all of them. I strongly recommend him.
in St Louis, MO |
A wonderful, caring Doctor who listens to your problems and tries his best to help you always.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Larice was great about listening to me and finding a drug for me that didn't cause weight gain.
in St Louis, MO |
Took my daughter to Dr. Larice and have been satisfied with her progress. Dr. Larice took time to connect with her personally and made her feel at ease during our session. I appreciate the care and consideration Dr. Larice and his staff demonstrated.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Larice is the real deal, if you want actual help he's who you want to see. He can't be bought by the insurance companies or pharmaceutical companies. He will recommend and resolve any issue with the correct meds. He's a great man. He will help! I'm living proof!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Larice is the most caring, compassionate, competent psychiatrist I have ever had. Dr. Larice saved my life and gave me my self and life back! He is the absolute best!
Ballwin, MO |
Absolutely horrible customer service; borderline negligent.
in Belleville, IL |
Dr. Larice is very accommodating and is truly concerned about my well-being. I don't regret being referred to him! His assistant, Jamie, is the best! I never have any doubts that what I need will be taken care of.
in Arnold MO |
Since I have started with Dr Larice my life and persona have been wonderful! I have no complaints. He is the only one who truly helped me in a time of great need. A tragedy in my life brought me to him and his nurse Jamie. They are both super kind hearted. They go above and beyond!!
in Warrenton, MO |
I have been with Dr.Larice for 16 years he is very nice and friendly he is a great Dr. He is very caring slot of Doctors today have lost that but not Dr.Larice Thank you Dr.Larice
in Chesterfield, Mo |
Worst Doctor I have ever had! First off he is such a pill pusher. So much that I was on 5 different drugs that stripped me of my personality. And mind you were too high of doses for someone of my size to be on. I actually stopped feel emotions all together. All for minor anxiety. I ended up admitting myself to the hospital to detox myself from all of the drugs and never felt better. Even the head of the psychiatric department was concerned with dr larices treament plan.
in Wildwood, MO |
Dr. Larice was my son's psychiatrist for a short period of time. He is a bully and a drug pusher. He often made my son cry and seemed to have no empathy towards him.
2-2-I asked Dr after 6-8 visits if he had become familiar or even googled my rare condition or type of surgery he was to prepare me for? He said No, Not Really, My Bad! My condition is CRPS/RSD. & surgery is Spinal Cord Stimulator. Because of his letter & lack of concern-My surgery deemed me unsafe for the procedure & unable to ever have the surgery! Which will likely mean a pain pump meaning I will never be able to back off pain meds at all since my condition is ranked highest on Edgar scale!
in St. Louis, mo |
Dr. Laurice is the most attentive, caring, knowledgable Doctor I've ever had. He has great insight and actually cares about his patients which is not easy to come by these days. I would recommend him to anyone needing a top notch psychiatrist. Thank you Dr. Laurice
in NY,NY |
Dr. Larice was the first Psychiatrist I ever visited. The is no more caring and educated Doctor I have ever visited.By seeing Dr. Larice my entire life has changed.Dr. Larice went as far out of his way to have me see him at his home.BTW there is no better office staff!!!!!
in Imperial mo |
I had went to different doctors and no one would try to understand how I felt the docTor listened and that's exactly what I needed to feel ever since I met him i feel loke i got that my life back it has gotten better and better love my new job regained my coffedence i just got myself back to wear i was
in Wildwood, MO |
Dr. Larice and his staff were very friendly and accommodating! I changed to Dr. Larice because my last doctor was very hard to get ahold of and was not very reliable. I would definitely recommend Roland Larice. I have relocated and can no longer see him. If I ever move back, I will definitely be a patient again!
Have you seen Dr. Rolando Larice, MD?
Are you Dr. Larice?

Compare Dr. Larice

Dr. Larice's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Larice has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Larice's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Graduated in 1982

Austin State Hospital
    Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
    Yale New Haven Hospital

Dr. Larice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)