Dr. Rolando Garcia, MD

Aventura, FL 33180

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careplus

Learn about Dr. Garcia

To offer my patients the latest, most efficient and safest spine care.

Dr. Garcia's Experience

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement

• Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association,
  • Dean's Merit Scholarship, Tulane University School of Medicine,
  • America's Most Outstanding Surgeons,
  • Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, 2001-2004
  • Scientific Community Chairman, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery,
  • The Bodeaux Award, Tulane Unversity School of Medicin, Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery,

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Kendall Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Garcia is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Garcia's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
If you want to seat in the lobby and not see the doctor this is the perfect place. However, you can see him walk by thought the little window. When I booked my appointment I made it very clear that my time is as important as the doctor, so I asked for an appointment that wouldn't make me wait forever and ever. After two hours I got up and left.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Garcia is a great surgical physician, he's the one you go to if you want the job done the first time. I didn't witness for my self that he maybe a no nonsense sort of doctor, however if I had his talent I would be just that. Here to help resolve the issues and get back in the game of life called Keep it Moving. Let us not forget the one who has all the patience and smiles in the world as she shines her great knowledge of spines and recuperation. She gets my KUTOS: Mallorie Lotyce, PA-C.Thanks
in Hollywood, FL |
dr garcia did surgery on my back, i was out of pain the next day and i was under his care for 16 weeks. I was very happy with the prognosis and i would definitely recommend him for surgery and care.
in Miami, FL |
I tried to make an appointment. I have no insurance-self paid. The Doctor is charging $500 just for the consultation - no xrays, nothing included. I said: no, thank you. I mean - it is like $1000 an hour or something. really?
in North Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Rolando Garcia was recommended by my PCP. I trusted and knew she would only recommend a doctor highly qualified but with a sincere concern for his patients. Dr. Garcia operated on my spine twice, that shows trust. His qualifications and experience speaks for itself but his patient concern and compassion is just as important and evident. He takes the time to answer all questions and concerns. Dr. Garcia's PA-C, Mallorie Lotycz, not only completes but compliments his team. My results-amazing!
in Miami Fl |
Five doctors failed to help me before I saw Dr. Garcia. I thought my competitive sport life was over. He gave it back to me. Dr. Garcia and Mallorie his PA are both exceptional knowledgeable healthcare professionals. If you have back issues,look no further, don't waste your time. Go see Dr. Garcia.
in San Juan, Puerto Rico |
Dr. Garcia was very professional, is very helpful and Very dedicated to his patients.
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Garcia is the best spine surgeon ever!
Davie |
Amazing surgeon. Knowledgeable, honest, wants the best for his patients. Him and his p.a Mallorie took wonderful care of my family member.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Garcia was very professional and patient driven and listened/answered my questions and concerns. Definitely recommend this doctor to my friends and family.
in Miami, FL |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Garcia. I had no issues getting an appointment, the wait time was shorter than most doctor's offices, and both he and his PA were prompt and professional, while addressing all of my questions and needs.
in Miami Beach, FL |
A friend recommended Dr. Rolando Garcia for my back pain. I got in to see him with very little wait time and went from x-ray to examining room in minutes. Dr. Garcia spent time going over my x-rays, and explaining my condition. This was so important! I?ve often felt like I'd left a doctor?s office with so many questions. Dr. Garcia diagnosed my problem, which turned out to be quite uncommon, but thankfully less serious than I thought! I was so so relieved! I highly recommend Dr. Garcia.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Garcia for 4 years. He did a wonderful job addressing my back issues and concerns. He took his time going over and explaining my MRI and X rays. His approach in my treatment was conservative and I was very happy to know that Dr Garcia doesn't consider surgery the very first option. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has any spinal issues.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Garcia goes beyond the call of duty. I have been seeing Dr Garcia for the last 6 years. After seeing many doctors, all for numerous medical reasons Dr Garcia was the only one who found that I had an aneurysm. He is a very through doctor and looks at all aspects of your medical care.. He is conservative in his approach and does not take any unnecessary risks. He addresses all of your questions and concerns and I would highly recommend him to any one who has spinal issues.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Garcia gave me my life back. He did my disc replacement surgery 13 years ago. I walked the same day of surgery and had no back pain.He is the best to see if you have any spinal problems. He is very conservative with his treatments and does not rush into doing surgery. He is very knowledgeable and takes time with each patient and addresses all of your questions and concerns. I have recommended Dr Garcia to many of my friends and family and they are so grateful and pleased to be in his care.
in Hollywood, FL |
I will highly recommended Dr. Garcia !
Aventura, FL |
Excellent doctor!!! Good bedside manners and very professional!!
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Garcia is a kind and experienced doctor. He spent a great amount of time answering all my questions.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Garcia was very knowledgeable and friendly. Although there is a wait I realized why after spending over 20 minutes with him. He explained everything in detail and even went over my MRI with me so that I understood my problem. I was told by 2 others doctors in Florida that I would need surgery within 6 months or I could become paralyzed. Dr. Garcia assured me that with proper prevention and strengthening I may be able to avoid surgery altogether. Do your research!!!
in Ft. Laderdale, FL |
First of all, I had to wait three hours to see this doctor which only gave me 10 minutes of his time. Did not listen to anything I was saying or was even interested in what I had to say. Very short and unethical. I would not recommend him to anyone. If you are looking for a doctor that will prescribe medicine right off the bat, then that is your guy. But that is not what medicine or being a doctor is about.
Have you seen Dr. Rolando Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?