Dr. Roland Hernandez, DDS

Dr. Roland Hernandez, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Roland Hernandez, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He graduated from University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

1625 SE 3rd Ave # 802

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Hernandez

See how frequently Dr. Hernandez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction
Dentofacial Anomalies
TMJ

Dr. Hernandez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hernandez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hernandez "Dr. Roland Hernandez was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University of California in San Francisco where he was student body president of the International Dentist Program. His residency training in oral and maxillofacial surgery was done at the University of Miami School of Medicine where he was the chief resident and received an Outstanding Surgical Skills Award. He is affiliated with several major hospitals and teaching programs in the area. He lectures extensively and has several publications in the areas of maxillofacial trauma and reconstruction. In addition, he is affiliated with several professional organizations like the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fort Lauderdale Dental Study Club, Fort Lauderdale Surgical Society, and Broward County Dental Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Hernandez "My goal is and always has been to offer patients the full scope of oral surgery services and to deliver treatment with honesty and compassion. I feel that it is extremely important to work hand in hand with my patients to ensure that they fully understand their condition and my treatment recommendations. I want every patient to feel safe, calm, and comfortable when they visit us."

1  Practice Areas

• Teeth Extraction

• University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Miami / School of Medicine

Dr. Hernandez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hernandez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez to family and friends

Dr. Hernandez's Performance

Dr. Hernandez and his entire staff are so friendly and calming. My daughter was so well taken care of for her wisdom teeth removal. Highly recommended!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent doctor. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great experience, implant with no pain, very professional, the staff is awesome. I would recommend to everyone!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.

This review is to the person who is afraid of going to a dentist or needles. Dr hernandez came highly recommended to me by my dentist. I immediately felt at ease in my initial visit and and his stafff. My fears went away on that day and on my procedure. i am truly a baby when it comes to needles,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Sandra, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback like yours.

My daughter needed four impacted wisdom teeth to come out and I was looking for the best oral surgeon to extract in OR settting due to a reaction to anesthesia she had when she was seven years old. Dr. Hernandez listened to my concerns and took care of everything to provide a safe environment for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Brenda, for recommending our practice. You and your daughter were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.