Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Rola Eid, DO
Known by her patients for her thorough consultations and excellent results, plastic surgeon Dr Rola Eid believes the consultation is one of the most important steps in the process of achieving one's aesthetic goals. Recognizing each person is unique with individual concerns, goals and expectations, Dr Rola Eid spends considerable time listening, learning and then discussing all available options. Her customized treatment plans combine the most advanced techniques in both surgical and non-surgical treatments. Cosmetic patients and reconstructive patients alike often describe Dr Rola Eid as a perfectionist, though she prefers the term meticulous. This attention to detail includes her hands-on approach to all Liquid Facelifts, BOTOX & JUVÉDERM treatments, 3-D Nipple Tattooing, as well as the safety and success of each surgery. Dr Rola Eid is currently accepting new patients and offers complimentary consultations to women and men seeking to enhance their natural appearance, self-body image and self-confidence.

10109 E 79th St

Tulsa, OK 74133

• Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Eid

Dr. Eid's Experience

Dr. Eid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Central Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Eid has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Eid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eid to family and friends
Dr. Eid Says:

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I truly hope your experience with me has been completely positive and warrants a 5-star rating to be shared with other prospective patients.

If there was anything about your experience that warrants less than 5-stars, please contact my office so that we may have a chance to correct the situation. I would be happy to speak with you myself,...

Dr. Eid's Performance
in Bixby, OK |
I don't usually leave reviews but when searching for someone to perform permanent things like this I felt compelled to let people know that Dr. Eid does not disappoint . I had 2 opinions and chose her because she was very up front and thorough on my consultation so I knew exactly what to expect. She clearly loves doing this work and finds it rewarding . The results I got are phenomenal and exactly what I had hoped. She strives to listen and know what her patients want. Not 1 thing I didn't like.
in broken arrow, ok |
Very impressed! Had wonderful experience. Spends 2-4x more time than other doctors I've visited.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
One of the most transforming experiences of my life. Sounds hyperbolic, but it's completely true. Dr Eid came highly recommended by not one or two, but three then four friends and acquaintances. Eventually, said to myself 'why not?' and scheduled a consult with Dr Rola Eid. ONe of the best medical decisions, even life decisions, I believe I've made. And I believe we can't be too careful when entrusting a doctor, especially when it can have such lasting effects on how we look and feel.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I couldn't have had a better surgeon or experience! After chemotherapy for breast cancer I had a lumpectomy, major reduction F to a B cup) and reconstuction. Dr. Eid did such a great job!!! She made sure I understood every step of the process, had me do several things to help prevent chances of infection and insure quicker healing with less soreness and less scaring. The results were/are amazing!!! I was truly blessed to have Dr.Eid as my surgeon!!!!
in Elgin, TX |
Diag. with breast cancer 12-1-14 in Texas was told to go have a good Christmas and New year. By one MD. in Texas Schld. another apmt. in TEXAS with another MD.They canceled my apmt.Called CTCA.CTCA set up my aptm. And Air plane arrangements . I went one day of test and results Plus consults with many doctors.Dr.Eid being my breast recon. Dr. She made a plain on my case.My surgery (mastectomy) was done in one week also my recon. Was done at same time. Thank god for her professional expertise.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I've seen so many physicians in the course of my lifetime and Dr. Eid is the best physician I've ever had. Dr. Eid has a very strong passion to what she does. You can feel her drive to make sure that the patient gets the best care. She's very hands on and doesn't just leave it to her assistant. She's a beautiful person inside and outside. She doesn't have the egocentric attitude that most doctors have. I highly recommend Dr. Eid & I guarantee you'll be happy you have her on your team!
in Broken Arrow, OK |
found dr eid through a friend who raved about her. very happy with everything. highest recommendation
Have you seen Dr. Rola Eid, DO?
Are you Dr. Eid?