Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Roji Menon, MD
Dr. Roji Menon practices Internal Medicine in Kensington, Maryland. She received her medical training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts. After working with the renowned Dr. Gabe Mirkin for over 5 years, Dr. Menon took over his practice in 2008, when he retired.

10605 Concord St Ste 300

• Bluegrass Family Health
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Menon

Dr. Menon's medical philosophy is holistic; she attends to the whole person and not only to a particular symptom the patient presents. In the words of William Osler, "The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease." Her patients have long recognized her capacity to bring a greater sense of well-being to their lives through her integrated medical approach that combines a variety of treatment modalities. Known for her exceptional service, honesty, integrity and unbiased opinions, she believes everyone deserves the best in healthcare, not just the privileged.

Dr. Menon's Experience

Dr. Menon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Preventive Medicine

Dr. Menon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Massachusetts Medical School

Dr. Menon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Menon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Menon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Menon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Menon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Menon to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Menon's Performance
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Menon and her staff a professional and courteous. I've been coming to Dr. Menon for years and her competency as an Internist is among the best. She asks probing questions and answers my questions. I refer my patients and friends and family to her without hesitation.
in Millville, DE |
Dr.Menon is professional, thorough, caring and respectful of your time. She truly cares about your wellbeing. I travel from Delaware to Kinsington, Md. just to see her. Her staff is curtious and helpful.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I have found Dr. Menon to be very knowledgeable. Also she always takes time to listen to me and I never feel rushed through an appointment. I highly recommend her.
in Silver Spring, MD |
She is thorough, grounded, and listens. I found Dr. Menon after my former doctor had repeatedly failed to communicate important information to me and he stopped returning my phone calls. She follows through and has an efficient, knowledgable and nice staff. Highly recommend.
Washington, DC |
Went in for treatment of chronic pain and a neurological condition. Dr. Menon had an impatient attitude, implied I was doctor shopping (why is that a bad thing?), walked out mid-sentence & never came back, & refused when I asked to talk to her again because I hadn't had a chance to ask questions. I've seen so many docs and never been treated like I didn't matter. She could have just said that she didn't think she was the right doctor for me. What do you gain by making a sick person feel worse???
in Silver Spring, MD |
I have been going to Dr. Menon for 15+ years. She's always been very receptive and informative about treatment options and is always willing to listen.
Davidsonville, MD |
We have been patients of Dr Menon for over 10 yrs. She sees most of our family. Its a long drive for us, but well worth it. We are more than satisfied with her care. We never feel rushed and our questions and concerns are always addressed.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Disappointing exp Went in for gas pain and nauseousness, and Menon prescribed antibiotics assuming bacterial infection, even though the lab results came back neg. Suggested I get on antibiotics but later found out I was prego. Discussed gestational diabetes and family history of type 2 diabetes, and requested A1C test. She said it was unnecessary since my morning sugar level was normal. My OB tested A1c and I was diagnosed as prediabetic. Lack of thoroughness and bad judgement!
Dear Ms. Fontana, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Every patient is unique and Dr. Menon looks at all options before recommending a treatment plan. It appears you did not understand the reasoning behind her medical advice. We sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to explain. Wish you all the best with your pregnancy. -Menon Medical Center
Have you seen Dr. Roji Menon, MD?

Visit Dr. Menon

Blue Preferred PPO
    CareFirst Maryland POS
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA