Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rohn Rigby, MD
Rohn and Andrea Rigby live in Kaysville, Utah. He enjoys riding his bike and spending time with his family.

3225 W Gordon Ave Ste 1

Layton, UT 84041

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Rigby

Dr. Rigby's Experience

Dr. Rigby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Stitches
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Ross University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Rigby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rigby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rigby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rigby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rigby to family and friends
Dr. Rigby's Performance
in Antioch, CA |
I love Dr Rigby and his staff. They are knowledgeable and friendly. Professional while still maintaining a personal touch.
Ogden UT |
Dr. Rigby and his staff have been a great support to me. With their help, I have been able to make lifestyle changes and lose weight. I know I can call or email whenever I am feeling discouraged and they will get me back on the right track.
in Ogden, UT |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rigby. He really takes his time with his patients to answer questions and make them feel supported. Meeting with him has changed my life. Not only have I lost 70+ pounds in the last 10 1/2 months but I feel so much better and have helped others in my life make positive changes as well. If you are looking for a new perspective, or even just to have some honest well educated answers about your health and body he is the doctor for you!!!
in Pleasant ViewLayton, UT |
I was encouraged from the information I learned today and think it will be a liveable way to eat more normal thuan the other diets they put you on it made so much sense thank you I look forward to better living
Syracuse, UT |
He is a great Dr, spends the needed time with you, answers all your questions, explains everything very well, very friendly, does a great job. I go to him for weight loss and regular medical stuff.
Kaysville |
He spent time with us and did not hurry us even though they were closed and we had to get an X-ray. He still stuck around! He has great bedside manner and I would recommend him to anyone needing a family practice doctor specializing in obesity.
in Ogden,UT |
Up to date on the latest information. Willing to listen and set realistic goals
Layton, UT |
He is personable, positive and answers all my questions. I don't feel rushed and he is very knowledgeable! His nurse is very sweet and friendly too. The ladies at the check in counter however, aren't very friendly .
in Layton, UT |
Dr Rigby is a very kind, caring doctor. He never seems to be in a hurry, always taking time to thoroughly explain things. His MA is also very kind.
in Layton, utah |
Dr Rigby is thorough and has great rapport with us. Dr Rigby and his nurse are the best we have ever had.
in Roy |
I moved 40 min away and still make the drive A+
in Clinton, Utah |
Dr Rigby was very informative and took the time to really listen to what I had to say. He gave me a workable plan that I feel like I can actually regain control with.
in Ogden utah |
It was good my visit was very educational and he took time to go over things throughly with me.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
It's always hurry up and wait. I have waited over an hour just to spend 10 minutes with the Doctor. He is a great doctor however so I guess it's the price you pay.
in Ogden, UT |
My personal GYN referred me to Dr. Rigby for weight loss management. I went to him for the first time on 6/16/16. I was very impressed by and grateful for his willingness to talk to both me about my health and also to my daughter for a few minutes about some questions that she had concerning her health, even though she did not have an appointment with him. He was very good to put examples/diagrams down on paper, give examples , ask questions of me regarding my thoughts, and the list goes on.
in Roy, UT |
I started seeing Dr. Rigby on January 5, 2016. In six short months he has helped me get on the path to mental and physical health. Dr. Rigby truly cares about his patients and takes the time to learn about them. Compassionate, competent, knowledgable, friendly, and fun are a few words that describe Dr. Rigby! I never feel as if he is rushed or wanting to get me out the door. I am grateful for this level of care. I also LOVE his nursing team! Overall I could not be more pleased with my progress!
in Willard Ut |
Dr Rigby actually listens to you, spends time needed and addresses genuine health concerns. Quality vs quantity care. It is nice to know they exist. Explains results in simple terms and to the point. Dr Rigby also has great bedside manner lets you feel comfortable and at ease. At least I don't feel judge. Nor do I hear him talking about my health care outside the door as other Providers do in the hallway about their patients. I appreciate his privacy and high standards. Thank you Sr.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He listened to me and reviews my medications to make sure they will help me the most.
in Clearfield, Utah |
I have never experienced such compassion and experience when it comes to a physcian. I've been seeing Dr. Rigby for over 8 years and I feel like he knows me so well I wouldn't even think about trusting another physcians advise. I see Dr. Rigby specifically for mental and physical health. He has seen my ups and downs throughout the years but is always very compassionate about my situations and confident in giving me advice as well as the proper medications to keep my mind and body healthy.
in Morgan, UT |
Dr. Rigby is a wonderful person and doctor. I came to him as a new patient to convey a history of challenges I had faced for over 18 years. I was impressed that he listened intently as I spoke, taking notes, processing answers about what would be best to help me. He spent all the time with me I needed at our visit. Our visit came to a conclusion with many suggestions as baby steps in my treatment to feel better. I see him again soon to ask for changes in hopes I can begin feeling better.
in Clearfield, UT |
The biggest thing I like about Dr. Rigby is that he gives you all the options and asks you what path of treatment you want to take. I am not big on medications if a condition can be remedied with lifestyle changes (eating habits and exercise) and this remedy has always been in the list of choices that he's given me with each issue and it is his number one recommendation. It's nice to find a doctor who is more on the side of fixing the problem instead of just covering up symptoms with meds.
Have you seen Dr. Rohn Rigby, MD?
Are you Dr. Rigby?