Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Bhasin

NASA Neuroscience Spine Assocs, Naples, FL

6101 Pine Ridge Rd Naples, FL 34119

Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 2002 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Bhasin accepts

Dr. Bhasin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Bhasin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bhasin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Pathological Spine Fracture

Dr. Bhasin treats Pathological Spine Fracture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Bhasin treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoporotic Spine Fractures
Spinal Compression Fracture Repair

Dr. Bhasin performs Spinal Compression Fracture Repair more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Bhasin performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhasin

Dr. Bhasin?
Dr. Bhasin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD
I had severe spinal stenosis causing my leg to shoot out from underneath me. I had back surgery with Dr. Bhasin, in May 2018. It is now January 2019. I am virtually pain free, able to entertain, wear high heels again, dance and live my life as I did over a decade ago. After exhausting physical therapy, pain management and chronic pain 24/7, I decided I wanted my life back. Thank you Dr. Bhasin and your wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
One month ago Dr. Bhasin performed a complicated back surgery including three fusions, an elective surgery. He was highly recommended by several doctors and previous patients. Dr. Bhasin was not in my insurance plan but my husband and I decided it was worth having him perform the surgery. Sixteen days post surgery I was pain free. I'm following doctor's orders and wearing the brace and bone growth stimulator. I'm on my way to getting my life back. So I highly recommend Dr. Bhasin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin did my L5 S1 micro discectomy at his surgery center. I was in so much pain prior to surgery that I wanted to cut my leg off! I can’t believe that I am now pain-free with such a simple operation. Thank you so much Dr. Bhasin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin recently repaired a lumbar vertebra in my back where I had herniated a disk. Additionally, a piece of the disk broke off and was "floating" in my adjoining ligaments. It was pressing on nerves that were weakening my left leg, as well as causing varying levels of pain in the 8-10 range. Upon awakening from surgery I had no symptoms or leg weakness. All my pain was gone (except the surgical pain) and I could use my leg without it collapsing. I am riding my bicycle a week later!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
After a 2 year struggle, I opted for surgery and couldn't be more pleased with results. I went from walking about 50 yards before being in pain to over 3 miles post surgery pain free. I am 77 years old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
I had lower back pain for well over a year and got to the point where I struggled getting out of bed. One of my passions was walking and I had to table any form of walking as I had to stop every fifty yards. The lower back disc replacement surgery was surprisingly easy and now my only discomfort is an extension of the surgery itself. Now, with the gift of hindsight, I wish I would have addressed my needs on a more immediate basis rather than waiting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
I recently had neck surgery performed by Dr. Bhasin. I was in terrible pain in my neck and shoulders and down my arm when I went to him and after he performed surgery on the disc in my neck, I was free from pain from the minute I woke up from surgery. From start to finish it only took 5 weeks. I am totally satisfied with Dr. Bhasin and my surgery. I would recommend him to everyone..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
I was on vacation and had a boating accident . When taken to emergency room it was discovered I broke my back from jumping off boat. Not able to do research and from Illinois I was left to only reviews and ratings of the surgeons. After a few calls I knew I couldn’t change the hospital but could change the doctor! I did change to Dr Bashin who changed the type of surgery from simple to major and reviewed in detail why which gave me comfort that I was going to be ok. Reviews are important 5??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin performed an anterior cervical disc replacement on me on me. He gave me several different options as to how to proceed. Never did I feel forced into surgery. In the end I opted for an artificial disc replacement which has been perfect. He is the only surgeon I would recommend my friends and family to. Thank you Dr. Bhasin for giving me my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin is a pleasant. positive and informing person. He put me at ease immediately and explained my problem and possible consequences and remedy. He was very forthcoming in answering my questions ant his same positive and open attitude came from each of the staff in his office. I came away thinking that if I had to have a surgical procedure, what a great experience it was to have such professional and caring people in charge. I say thank you not only to Dr. Bhasin, but to everyone in his off
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
13 months ago Dr. Bhasin performed major brain surgery on my husband. He scared us into having the surgery without getting a second opinion. His verbiage was explosively frightening. Afterwards, with time to think about it, we would have never had a SLOW GROWING (30 years) benign tumor removed with such insistent speed. My husband suffered with Aphasia for 10 months and had 3 small seizures (brain bleeds). He died January 30th because of another doctor's mistake--putting him on Eliquis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
This is a follow up review after 18 months. The surgery went well and I'm still doing great with almost 100% mobility with no after affects from the surgery. Everything went exactly as it was described by Dr. Bhasin & his staff. I am happy to tell everyone of the great success I had and encourage others to seek his advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin performed a masterful surgery to repair my wife's back. My wife is pain free for the first time in many years. The gratitude I feel to Dr. Bhasin cannot be expressed by words in a review. She can now move pain free and exercise. I was a little apprehensive at first because I know some surgeries can leave a patient the same or worse. After talking to my fellow hospital coworkers to get their recommendations those concerns vanished. He is a compassionate and wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin is an technically excellent and very honest surgeon. He operated on my neck 2 years ago and I have no pain. I would say he is the best neurosurgeon in Naples. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
I had ten years of back and leg pain and saw multiple doctors up north and in Naples. When I saw Dr. Bhasin he identified the problem in 5 minutes and offered a surgical correction. Four months post surgery I have no pain. The office staff was amazing. I have never experienced excellent care like this anywhere. -Linda
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
Dr. Bhasin removed a large brain tumor from my wife and saved her life. I cannot say enough good things about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?
I have made 3 appointment with NASA, the company Dr. Bhasin works for. Twice with Dr. Bhasin and they wanted to reschedule me both times (one was on the same day as my appt. They wanted me to come in 30 minutes). My third appt. was rescheduled/canceled with Dr. Richard. The office staff is not very friendly when you talk to them on the phone either. They make it sound like you owe them a favor and they are at least going to still see you. Lorena and Kristina are the two worst ones of them all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Bhasin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhasin?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bhasin treats patients.

Compare Providers