Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD

Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery | Male

Virginia Eye Consultants 241 Corporate Blvd Norfolk, VA 23502 Get Directions
Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD

Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD is a vitreoretinal disease & surgery doctor who practices in Norfolk, VA. He is 40 years old.

Dr. Adyanthaya's Experience

See how Dr. Adyanthaya's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adyanthaya

Dr. Adyanthaya is now accepting new patients

Dr. Adyanthaya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adyanthaya to family and friends
Dr. Adyanthaya's Performance
in Mission, TX |
Dr. Rohit is excellent! After years of doctor visits and not knowing why I was having vision loss, he was finally able to correctly diagnose me. I just wish I had found him sooner! He is very nice and answers all my questions. He never makes me feel rushed. Excellent specialist and I definitely recommend him.
in Brownsville, TX 78586 |
It has been one year I started to have eye problem with both eyes. Thanks to god I began to see doctor Rohit at Brownsville texas. He did an amazing job with my sight with injections and lazer treatment that give me clarity and I no longer need to use my glasses. Unforrtunately he will no longer be working in texas and I will miss his professional services good luck my doctor and take care. Juan A Aguiniga from Brownsville texas.
in Harlingen, TX |
I have been under Dr. Rohit's for over two years. Since my first visit with him, I have been very impressed with his professionalism, attentiveness, integrative, and knowledge of his practice. During my examinations or treatments, he was very thorough, explained his diagnose and very patiently addressed all my concerns or questions. He always tried to look for what was best for my situation and treats me like I was his only patient. He is going to be missed.
in brownsville, tx |
Being diabetic for 25 years, I have developed retina problems in both my eyes and have been seeing Dr. Rohit for the past 2+ years. Since day 1, he has always been real attentive to my eye care needs and has treated them with injections and a laser procedure. He always lets me know that if I have any problems between appointments to immediately call his office and I've always been seen that same day by him. He always takes his time to ask how I'm doing and the main thing is that he listens.
Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Rohit has been treating my son for the last 2 years, always very professional and understanding. Highly recommend him.
in San Benito tx |
He's the best wouldn't trade him for anyone else!
in Brownsville, TX |
I was having a problem with my retina and Dr.Rohit found the solution quickly. He explained everything very well and made me feel at ease.
in Brownsville, texas |
My experience with Dr. Rohit was EXCELLENT, always lisenting to our questions regarding my eyes health the service always on time his team as him very professional all the time, we highly recommend Dr. Rohit
in Edinburg, TX |
Dr. Adyanthaya is an excellent eye surgeon. In May 2015 I had an extensive retinal tear that he operated on and repaired my vision! April 2016 I needed cataract surgery and he replaced the lens and restored my vision to 20/20. June 20/17 he did laser surgery and his experienced skills fixed my vision to perfection! He is a compassionate person and his mannerisms are superb! The time he takes to explain treatments is always clear and concise. I would recommend him very highly! He is amazing!
in Port Isabel, TX |
At my first appointment with Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya I felt that I had found an exceptional doctor. You seldom meet a person that you are comfortable with after such a short time. His ability to connect with the patient is remarkable! We chose the Crystalens HD as the best option for me. His care and skills are outstanding. After both cataract surgeries I was thrilled to find that I no longer needed glasses! I am extremely thankful to have had Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya for this procedure.
in rio hondo texas |
Dr Rohit is a very pleasant and likeable person. He shows great concern for his patients. I had Cataract surgery on left eye....Even though I had very small pupils he did my left eye with crystal lens...My vision before surgery was 20/50 and after surgery it is now 20/30 +2.. my right eye is 20/30 +2 so we decided to wait on surgery on this eye until it gets worst .I only use glasses for reading small print...and can see fairly well at long distances.
in Harlingen, TX |
I went to see Dr. Adyanthaya about lasik surgery. He was honest and informative about the procedure. The procedure was less than an hour long and withing 48 hours I was able to see 20/30. After 3 months I was able to see 20/20.
in Brownsville, TX |
When my eye doctor recommended that I have cataracts removed, she scheduled Dr. Rohit to perform the surgery. His pre-op visit was comforting. He took the time to explain to me the options available, and eased any concerns I might have about having the surgery. Both operations went as he said they would. On the days of the surgery, he met with me before the process began, and during the procedure, assured me that things were going well. Thanks to Dr. Rohit for improving my quality of life.
in South Padre Island, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya for several years now. I have to have injections in my left eye on a regular basis, after pictures and exam. He has always been very professional and helpful. He is always willing to take the time to explain things to me and to answer questions, without making me feel like I am imposing. He also did my cataract surgery, which was quick and easy. He is very knowledgeable and top of his class.
Excellent surgeon with great bedside manners. I had a retinal detachment surgery with another doctor but it did not attach. Was referred to dr rohit adyanthaya and he operated and fixed the retina. I am thankful to him foR saving my sight
in Harlingen, TX |
I was fortunate to be referred to Dr Rohit for a cataract surgery. He is fabulous!!! I had a very successful surgery - when I golf - I can see where my ball lands, and when I work on the computer - no readers needed. He is exceptionally caring, generous with his time in explaining and answering questions and very reassuring in his manner. I am so very very pleased with my 'new vision'!! Thank you Dr Rohit :-)
in Raymondville, TX |
Dr Rohit Adyanthaya is highly competent and very caring. I had cataract surgery, lens replacement artificial lenses. Dr. Rohit's knowledge, ability to communicate, and willingness to listen to my questions, did much to settle my mind ahead of the surgery. The surgeries went well. I am extremely pleased with the results. The Harlingen clinic can be crowded and busy: four stars. The surgical facility next door is spacious, comfortable, well equipped, very competent staff: five stars.
in Brownsville, TX |
Dr. Rohit performed cataract surgery on me and the results are amazing! His personal attention and care really put me at ease prior to the procedure. His explanation of the recovery was spot on. The procedure was quick and comfortable. I am thrilled with the outcome and I no longer wear glasses ! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Rohit for his excellent customer service and skill that he exhibited in correcting my vision. Thank you Dr. Rohit ! Great staff too!
in SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, TEXAS |
Dr. Adyanthaya is an ophthalmologist at the very top of his game. He operated on both of my eyes as well as my wife's eyes with absolutely no problem. The greatest testimony to his performance other than patients are the nurses that assist him. I asked one of his nurses for a recommendation and the first name out of their mouth was Dr. Adyanthaya. He's just great!!!
in Harlingen, TX |
Great Doctor! Great listener! Very kind and gentle during surgery. Removed cataracts and implanted crystal lens in both my eyes and the results were great. Don't need glasses anymore.
in Harlingen, TX |
Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya in my opinion is excellent in Ophthalmology! He removed Cataracts from both eyes and put in the Crystalens in both eyes. In my left eye I developed a "floater" in front of the lens which caused constant blurriness. Dr. Rohit then performed surgery on my retina of the left eye with GREAT SUCCESS. I now have Great Vision in both eyes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Adyanthaya to family and friends. He is a true Professional and he's a nice guy as well. Stephen Wiest
Have you seen Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Are you Dr. Adyanthaya?

Compare Dr. Adyanthaya

Dr. Adyanthaya says...

His areas of interest include medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous, including retinal detachment, age-related macular degeneration, retinal vascular diseases and diabetic retinopathy.

Dr. Adyanthaya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Adyanthaya has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Adyanthaya's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
    Johns Hopkins U/Med Inst

Dr. Adyanthaya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adyanthaya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery

• Retinal Laser Surgery
  • Retinal Surgery
  • Retinal Testing
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery