Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD

Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Adyanthaya

Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Norfolk, VA. He specializes in vitreoretinal disease & surgery and ophthalmology.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adyanthaya

Dr. Adyanthaya?
Dr. Adyanthaya's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Adyanthaya is a fantastic doctor. He explained the problem and procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough and am grateful beyond words for saving my vision
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
All of the office staff were very friendly, patient and helpful. I was seen on time. Dr. Adyanthaya took all the time I needed explaining options, probable outcomes, encouraged me to go home and think about what I want to do, discuss with family, etc. He is extremely thorough, respectful, understanding of individual circumstances. Would give him 10 stars if that were an option.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
It was excellent makes you feel comfortable explain what's going on and what they are going to do...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya. He was thorough in explaining the procedure for my eye and addressed all my questions and concerns. I received excellent care through the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Dr. Rohit is the best and he saved my vision. He is knowledgeable, uses best practices, conscientious, talented and thoughtful. He is a consummate professional but more importantly he cares about you. He employs the best method to repair your eye. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I cannot thank him enough. I suffered a retinal detachment in my right eye. I was operated twice by a different retinal surgeon in the area and the surgery failed on both occasions. The surgeon then referred me to Dr Roh as the last resort. I am am so fortunate to have met Dr Roh as he reassured me and operated on my eye and fixed the retina and saved my eye. I will be forever grateful to him. God Bless Dr Roh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I will definitely recemmend Dr Adyanthaya to my family members, relatives, friends and neighbors or friends looking for a good eye doctor. He is really an excellent doctor. Thank you Doctor Roh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Dr. Adyanthaya absolutely saved my vision due to a detached retina. He saw me ASAP & performed the procedure immediately! He is patient, kind, caring, & has a gentle, compassionate manner which put me at ease in his care & through the procedures being done. I have highly reccomended him & Virginia Eye Consultants to all my friends & associates! Thank you all for EXCELLENT CARE!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I have several friends who have had Retina Surgery and it did not work... They did NOT go to Dr Roh at Virginia Eye Care. My surgery was a total success! Dr Roh explained every thing with great detail. He was extremely gracious the whole time! Truly a wonderful person! My surgery went great. I had ordered a Kindle and spent my three days sitting on my balcony with my head down reading mysteries... Also rented the furniture and used the sleeping apparatus each night... These are critical instru
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I have nothing but the best to say about my intersections with Va eye consultants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
DURING A ROUTINE EYE EXAM I WAS FOUND TO HAVE A TORN RETINA. THE VERY NEXT DAY DR. ADYANTHAYA WAS REPAIRING THE TEAR WITH LASER SURGERY. HE WAS FRIENDLY, POLITE, PROFESSIONAL, AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THAT HE WOULD BE DOING. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME HE HAS PERFORMED THIS PROCEDURE ON ME AND I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN HIM!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I met Dr Rho in July of this year I was an absolute wreck Dr Rho was / is the Most compassionate Dr I have had he took time to not only listen but understand and calm my fears he is such a wonderful Doctor I would highly recommend him definitely 20 out 10
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Roh's since moving to Yorktown last year. As a retired hospital CEO I am very aware of the importance of physician-patient relationships and the role their staff plays in making the office experience a positive one. I have found Dr Roh to be extremely professional and concerned about my treatment and will being. Every member of his staff with whom I have had contact has been efficient, understanding, and pleasant to deal with. I couldn't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Very happy with the care and excellent Dr. ,explains everything and goes the extra mile to help you and took excellent care of me and helped restore the vision I had lost in my right eye. When I went to seek help I was completely blind in my right eye, Its been treated since March and now have 85% vision back in my right eye and improving monthly , Excellent Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Dr. Roh has always been professional with a warmth and concern toward me as a patient and individual. He answers any concerns and questions thoroughly and in a way that I can understand. His office is always professional and warm. They know my name and I’ve never been treated with anything but respect . I highly recommend this Dr and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
It was a PLEASURE to have Dr. Rohit as my ophthalmologist! He was so kind, patient & caring & knowledgeable. He always took his time with me so I felt valued by him. I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED OF HIS SERVICES.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Excellent doctor who demonstrates genuine concern for his patients. He is very approachable, well mannered, and truly takes the time to thoroughly explain any quiries or concern you might have. Not a man of many words but you can tell he has great attention to detail. Took the time to personally call me to ask how I was doing the day after surgery. Definitely the kind of doctor you can trust to do such a delicate procedure. He is a doctor with a heart with excellent skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Dr. Roh performed retina surgery on my right eye after I experienced a detached retina. The surgery was successful with the retina reattached and I regained full vision in my right eye. I was extremely satisfied with the surgery performed by Dr. Roh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
He is awesome! One of the best Doctors that I have ever met! Great at answering questions and explaining things, such as procedures or area of concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya, MD?
Very satisfied with all aspects of his care for me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Adyanthaya?

"Dr. Adyanthaya (Dr. Roh) is a board-certified ophthalmologist who is fellowship trained in vitreo-retinal surgery. He treats patients with a wide variety of retinal disorders at Virginia Eye Consultants, including diabetic retinopathy, age-related m...

• Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
  • Ophthalmology

Johns Hopkins U/Med Inst
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine

Dr. Adyanthaya accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Adyanthaya's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergic Conjunctivitis
  • Black Eye
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy