Dr. Rohini Sastry, MD

Dr. Rohini Sastry, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rohini Sastry, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Leesburg, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BOMBAY / LOKMANYA TILAK MUNICIPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1979 and specializes in pain medicine.

1414 E Main St Ste 3

Leesburg, FL 34748

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Freedom Health

Learn about Dr. Sastry

See how frequently Dr. Sastry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Sastry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• University at Buffalo - State University of New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Shands Hospital at the University of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Sastry has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Sastry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sastry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sastry's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sastry to family and friends

Dr. Sastry's Performance

GOOD

This is the second doctor we have been to for pain. Dr Sastry took the time to review my case and to manage my medications from the other doctor and make a plan for the future. I feel we are on the right track to managing my pain successfully as surgery is not an option.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Has no interest in treating chronic pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I apologize that you feel that was your experience. If you would to review your health issue in more detail, please contact us at 352-728-2110.

My IM doctor had recommended Dr Sastry. I've tried for over THREE (3) weeks to make an appointment. It seems as thought Jamie is far too busy to return my repeated calls to make an appointment! Sastry may be a fine doctor, staff however make it impossible to find out!!! Thanks Jamie for your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I apologize about your first experience with our office. After viewing your review we looked into the matter and see that we tried contacting you for an appointment 8 times. Perhaps we obtained the incorrect contact information from your primary physician. We will contact your primary today to see if there is a more appropriate contact number. Please contact my line directly if you would like (352) 728-2110 ext 2. We hope to speak with you soon.

For a Pain Management Dr she wont help for pain. All she does is lecture about weight and that she wont help me at all! Do not see this Dr under any circumstances!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I'm sorry you felt that your health needs were not met. If you would like further discussion regarding your health and a plan to obtain goals of relief, please contact us at 352-728-2110.

Was more interested in telling me about how smoking is bad for me than actually providing treatment. Will not do anything for you unless you will get spinal injections.