Dr. Rohini Kasturi, MD

Dr. Rohini Kasturi, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Rohini Kasturi, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Cookeville, TN. She is 37 years old. Dr. Kasturi is affiliated with Cookeville Regional Medical Center.

127 N Oak Ave

Cookeville, TN 38501

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Kasturi

See how frequently Dr. Kasturi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Kasturi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Conn's Syndrome
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Kasturi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kasturi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kasturi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasturi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kasturi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasturi to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Kasturi's Performance
    GOOD
Sunbright, TN |
I like Dr. Kasturi, but as other reviewers have said the office staff is awful!! I had a test in March 2017, and I'm still waiting (Oct.2017) for the results I called multiple times and left multiple messages that were never returned. Although I got a lovely letter in the mail after the fourth message stating that they had been trying to get in touch with me. I am a stay at home mom, I'm almost always available, when I'm not I have an answering machine and caller id.
Cookeville, TN |
She doesn't know what she's talking about! Her nursing staff takes at least a week to get back to you with an important question that you have left with urgency and then has the nerve to cop an attitude and lie when I have to call back a 4TH time and demand to speak to her instead of leaving multiple messages. She has no tolerance for the symptoms patients suffer. I understand there are limited choices in the area but drive away if you want good medical care!
Crossville, TN |
Dr. Kasturi herself was ok. Not too personable but she was knowledgeable enough. Her office staff however has been the issue. I've waited 5 weeks for the nurse to return my phone call. I work office hours and we take lunch at the same time. I've been out of my meds as I've explained on the voicemail I have had to keep leaving. The front desk has had a "not my problem" attitude. I have been very disappointed. I'd say if I wasn't paying my bill someone would contact me!
in Cookeville, TN |
I have a dear friend who highly recommended Dr. Kasturi. Having some serious concerns about my health, I asked for an appointment with her. I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the way I was treated in this Dr's office. Everyone working there was warm, kind and attentive. Dr. Kasturi herself is adorable, knowledgeable and very attentive at "listening" to my every concern. If I had to choose one word to resume my experience in Dr. Kasturi's office; it would be : WONDERFUL!
Cookeville, TN |
She doesn't listen. She's in a hurry. I prefer seeing her PA, Laura Goff. Laura gets 5 stars.
in Cookeville, TN |
Never saw Dr because the secretary was rude each time I called. Just moved from another state & in need of an endocrinologist. The secretary only stated that I needed to have my Dr fax a referral, office notes, & lab results. My Dr is expected to fax 2 yrs worth of medical records apparently. Unacceptable. She gave me no other alternatives. She refused to schedule an appt for me after my referral was faxed indicating she would NOT violate office policy. Beware-Shared fax with ENTIRE hospital.
in McMinnville Tn |
I Love This Dr and her entire staff , I have been a patient for almost 3 years , and they have helped with my diabetes and thyroid issues better than any other doctors i have ever seen in the past . they have always been kind and courteous . i highly recommend them to everyone .
in Cookeville,TN |
Absolutely awful. Doesn't listen, charged for exams I didn't need or want. Was there for one issue and she only focused on a different one. Staff is rude and ignorant. Canceled my follow up. Have glitch in their system that tells you your appointment has been canceled every other day. Was called and told to be sure to get my labwork done...had no clue what they were talking about. I wasn't given an order or knew what for. When I called neither did they...
Have you seen Dr. Rohini Kasturi, MD?
Are you Dr. Kasturi?