Dr. Rogsbert Phillips, MD

Dr. Rogsbert Phillips, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Rogsbert Phillips, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Lithonia, GA. She is 69 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

5910 Hillandale Dr Ste 104

Lithonia, GA 30058

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Phillips

See how frequently Dr. Phillips performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Phillips's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Breast Surgical Oncology

• Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Port Removal
  • Sentinel Node Biopsy
  • Skin-Sparing Mastectomy
  • Thoracentesis

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Emory Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Emory Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Phillips has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Phillips does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phillips and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Phillips' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phillips to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Phillips' Performance
Snellville, GA |
Excellent physician and beautiful human being.
in Lithonia, Ga |
My very first time visiting the office was on 07/26/2017. The office is absolutely beautiful, from the waiting room throughout the entire office. I've never witnessed an office before that has so much poise. Everyone communicated with one another. The older lady that worked in the back with the mammograms was Amazing!!! She communicated with the ladies who were waiting for mammograms. So very professional. I didn't meet not one staff member that was rude. I absolutely loved my experience!
Conyers, GA |
I have read the majority of the reviews and yes, I agree the wait time is extensive. But as I sat in her office snacking on my lunch, I realized that we as women wait 4 plus hours for the beautician to do our hair, 4 plus hours for the nail shop to paint our toes and beautify our nails and we have the nerve to complain about the wait time to get your health in check. Please, do not ever complain about the wait time again. This office have a lot of compassion. Get your health in check!
Decatur, GA |
Dr. Phillips has a warm, caring and confident bedside manner. She gives each patient her undivided attention and lots of information about cancer and cancer resources. She'll continue to ask "What other questions do you have?" until you run out of questions.
I've seen Dr. Phillips once. She seems to be very knowledgeable and thorough with treatment options. My concerns are the front staff and the long wait in the overcrowded waiting room. The female receptionist was very unprofessional while handling business on the phone and the young man was less than welcoming. I waited 2 hours for 20 minutes with the doctor. I was sent to the Breast Center for a biopsy bur there was confusion as to why. Still waiting to hear about the next step. Very frustrating
in Atlanta |
Dr. Phillips works well with me each visit i come to see her and Dt. Robertson. Together they are a good team.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Doctor and the staff are very welcoming and helpful but the wait time too much. I waited 3 hours during my first visit and 2 hours on my second visit. I liked the doctor but will not come back because of the wait time.
Lithonia, GA |
Doctor is ok I guess. I only saw 1-2 time. I had one incident when overhearing her talk rude to another patient concerning her seeing them if payment wasn't received. I'm not judging that rude tone was needed but that phone call shouldn't have been off the floor so that other patient couldn't hear her telling another patient to go somewhere else if they couldn't pay her. Staff is also rude and unresponsive. I was left on hold over 15 mins and when calling back staff had went to lunch.
in Atlanta |
Dr. Phillips and her staff were very friendly and efficient. I appreciate them thoroughly explaining every step, from the biopsy to the surgery. So grateful for her knowledge and sincerity!!
Lithonia, GA |
My most recent visit was less than pleasant. Receptionist Evelyn was very rude and assuming. The staff has changed since my last visit save Evelyn and their office best asset Mrs. Hendrix. Thank God for her! This visit I summarize as a breakdown in communication between the patient and Dr. office. The patient received the punishment for what wasn't communicated. Although an apology was offered, the damage was done and I took immediate steps to never allow my self to be mishandled again.
in Decatur, GA |
The experience I had upon my arrival at the office in Lithonia today was awful. So bad, that I almost left without getting my mammogram. As of right now, I would not recommend this facility to my worst enemy. The individual at the front desk was rude to me because, and I quote my staff did not follow directions.
in Conyers ga |
Dr Phillips is an amazing Doctor! I am so thankful that I found her. She has been informative and supportive during my breast cancer diagnosis. Couldn't ask for a better hospital, doctors and staff. Thank you
Have you seen Dr. Rogsbert Phillips, MD?
Are you Dr. Phillips?

Blue Open Access POS
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Amerigroup