Dr. Roger Willette, MD

Dr. Roger Willette, MD

Internal Medicine  |
27 reviews

Dr. Roger Willette, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Willette is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center....See Less

Pineloch Medical Clinic

1051 Pineloch Dr Ste 600

Houston, TX 77062

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Willette

Dr. Willette's Experience

Dr. Willette's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Baylor Affiliated Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor Affiliated Hospitals

Dr. Willette has no media or publications listed.

• Sign Language

Dr. Willette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Clear Lake Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Willette is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Willette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willette to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Willette's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Willette is a excellent doctor with a great staff. Good to have a medical team I can rely on with routine checkups or for advice in the event of an emergency (as was the case this past weekend)
in Dickinson Tx |
Dr. Willette is a good doctor, thorough, considerate and caring. We have been going to him around 11 years and have always believed in him and his diagnosis and treatment. He takes his time and explains things to us and answers my questions! His office staff are always very helpful. We would definitely recommend him to everyone!
in Nassau Bay, TX |
Never met this gentleman during my 4 or 5 office visits. Only met 2 of his nurses. What a joke, but then I am on Medicare and AARP sup. Perhaps that was a reason. Had major problems with an invoice from a Laboratory. Ask the office on 3 or 4 occasions in person to check it, re-code it or explain to me the reason for this invoice, etc. Nobody ever contacted me. Incredible. If I want to see a physician, at least I would like to be seen by him once. Not a very pleasant experience. Sad !
in Houston, TX |
I think these people are my worst experience with a medical profession. He fired me as a patient because I could not afford to see him whenever he felt I should be seen. He would also withhold my meds. I cannot be without my meds and I was in the process of seeing 3 other doctors at that time. I don't make that much money to be able to afford all the co pays. He said there was something wrong with my heart but the heart doctors could find nothing alarming. Just out to make money.
in Houston, TX |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Willette, his office manager, and the entire staff. The offices are like new, clean, and they run on time. Dr. Willette consistently answered all my questions before and after making any health decisions. He is the first Doctor I have ever had that concentrated on wellness of the mind, body, and soul. Seriously, he is the first doctor that ever made me and my entire family feel right at home. 6 Stars if they had them!?
in Houston, TX |
A glorified nurse's office, good if you have a common cold or need an annual physical, but a waste of time for anything more complicated.
Have you seen Dr. Roger Willette, MD?
Are you Dr. Willette?