Dr. Roger Nellans, MD

Dr. Roger Nellans, MD

Urology  |
My roots are in the Midwest, growing up in Indiana. I graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine, and was named to Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. I trained in general surgery and urology at the University of California, Irvine. I served in the US Navy as a flight surgeon. During my practice in Washington, I was a Clinical Associate Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Department of Urology I have served as president of both the Washington State Urology Society and Northwest Urological Society and served on many American Urological Association committees.

1739 E Beverly Ave Ste 108

Kingman, AZ 86409

Learn about Dr. Nellans

See how frequently Dr. Nellans performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Nellans's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nellans "I am understanding of my patient's needs, empathetic to their concerns, and self assured because of years of experience. I feel that I am approachable to my patient's needs and act in a timely manner. I try to develop rapport with patients and feel that I am good at educating them regarding their medical condition. I have a strong interest in working hard to achieve the highest quality of life for my patients."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Genitourinary Cancer
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

• TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urological Surgery
  • Urology Procedure
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Manchester College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1964
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Los Angeles County Harbor-Ucla Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1969
  • Uc Irvine Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Nellans has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nellans does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nellans and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nellans' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nellans to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Nellans' Performance
Kingman |
Polite,easy to talk to and easy to understand what means,informative, good sense of humor, .
in Kingman, AZ |
Dr. Nellans was extremely helpful with my OAB problem. He will be missed as he returns to his home town of Tucson. Thank you ever so much for your outstanding care provided to me.
in Kingman, Az. |
I would recommend Dr. Nellans to any of my friends and/or family that may have a need for a Urologist He is very knowledgeable and experienced in his field.
in Bullhead city , AZ |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Nellans examination and treatment. Dr. Nellans was very personable and thorough in diagnosing and solving my medical concerns. As a Dr. myself, I would highly recommend his urology care.
in Mohave County, AZ |
We were so glad to have Dr Nellans . My husband has had 3 surgeries in the last year. His previous physician was unable to find the problem. He wasn't even sure what it was. Dr Nellans explained exactly what he was going to do and what our options would be. He is very pleasant and through and an excellent urologist. We are very fortunate to have him here in Kingman.
in Kingman, AZ |
Dr. Nellans is very easy to talk to and does his best to explain procedures to the patient.
in Golden Valley, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Nellans to anyone I know that needs the very best in a Urlogist. He has taken all his professional care in my case, and continues too help me with my health issues.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Best Doctor I ever encounter. Best bedside manners. Everyone I talked to said that he was the best, and I agree.
in Kingman, KS |
I have never met such a doctor who does not have time to listen nor to explain his diagnosis, nor the suspected underlying cause of your problem. This doctor rushes into the examination room, rushes through his quick exam, and rushes back out. He spent 5-6 minutes with me and charged Medicare for a 45 minute (long) visit. He is cold in manner, rude, and treats the patient like a block of wood. Find another doctor!!
in Kingman, AZ |
It takes months to get an appointment due to the fact that this office can't keep physicians on staff. Physicians are paid employees of Kingman Regional Medical Center and thus their fees are higher than average. They charged my insurance for an extended visit when I only see the doctor for less than five minutes and he didn't even touch me. Management of the office is the worst I've ever seen. She does not even care about me and puts prior authorizations on the back burner, so beware.
Have you seen Dr. Roger Nellans, MD?
Are you Dr. Nellans?