Dr. Roger Khouri, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Roger Khouri, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Key Biscayne, FL and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Khouri has more experience with Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from American University of Beirut Beirut, Lebanon medical school in 1977. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Khouri to book an appointment.

Miami Breast Center

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khouri

3.5

Dr. Khouri?
What People Say About Dr. Roger Khouri, MD
Dr. Khouri was kind and caring. I felt well taken care of and felt he cared about my feelings.
J. K. – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Super Kool, feels like we've been great friends forever!
William M. – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
LOVE Dr. Khouri! He is the most caring and seriously so invested in his patients. At this point, he’s like a father to me. Him and his team did a tremendous job at reconstructing my breasts after a double mastectomy. My breasts are natural, soft, and have NO IMPLANTS! Just so amazing! Highly recommend him!
Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I have never encountered a more unprofessional doctor than Dr. Khouri. He was dismissive of questions/comments about my injury, raised his voice at me in front of his colleagues & patients, and did not keep the room door closed during our visit (so privacy was non-existent). He made sarcastic comments about my injury and suggested I get surgery to falsely enhance the extent of my injuries. I will certainty be reaching out to the governing body of physicians to report his behavior.
Miami, FL – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
The waits the waits. Crazy. First time was 1.5 hours Second time so far 2 hours and still have patient ahead of me. This feels like a very basic medical center in an emerging country where the doctors are just not concern about the patients time. Very very disrespectful. Not coming back. Sure there are other doctors in town that will take my insurance.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Take your time to read all the negative reviews and notice how similar they all are. These women tell the same story and yet this man is still practicing. I ended up with cellulitis and abscess caused by an INTESTINAL bacteria at surgery. I had to have urgent surgery after going to the ER on my own after Dr. Khoui and staff tried to treat me remotely with oral antibiotics. I ended up losing the right breast implant it was so badly infected. Beware!
Ponte Vedra, FL – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Research this doctor and the horror stories from past patients. His sales pitch it that the breast will be all natural and the added benefit of lipo. He does not perform the lipo himself. I had a painful hematoma in my thigh and have lumps in my stomach from the lipo. His "raft" procedure involves living some sort of wire inside that does not dissolve. It causes severe pressure, pain, stiffness.... all across the chest. Patients end up have to go to another surgeon to remove and correct.
Miami, FL – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Wait times are usually 3 to 6 hours........he doesn't care that he has 30 very mad people waiting for him to arrive. His staff couldn't care less as well. Even if you are a great surgeon....this is very disrespectful to your patients.
Islamorada, FL – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Potential patients BEWARE: *Forms do not ask for PCP (Primary Care Physician) contact information! *2 1/2 hour wait*Dr. Roger Khouri did not ask if patient has questions or explain if there were other options to surgery!*NO PRE-OP (blood work, blood pressure check, etc.) was done or scheduled prior to surgery to determine if patient is healthy!*Surgery done at a building and not at a hospital, which would be equipped for emergencies i.e. heart attack or reaction to anesthesia. CANCELLED SURGERY!
RL in Miami, FL – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Khouri to anyone looking for a breast reduction (or even augmentation). He reduced me down to about two cup sizes without an incision. I have zero scars or lines across or up my breasts at all. It has been almost a year (nine months to be more accurate) and the nipples are still pointing up (since he also performed a lift). His staff is also friendly, courteous, and very professional. They were very accommodating when I tried to schedule my appointments.
Amy M. in Miami, FL – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I am very glad that I did my research! Dr. Khouri has an amazing reputation and I can vouch for that. I lead a very active lifestyle as a spinning instructor and I did not want the implant look. I now have a natural augmentation that looks and feels natural
Carla V in Los Angeles, CA – Jul 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
VOID AT ALL COST - Doctor Roger Khouri, he does not care about his work or the patient. My father had an awful experience recently where this dirty doctor was extremely harsh during surgery causing unnecessary pain at the time of injecting anesthetic, then leaving my father extremely bloody. Don't get fooled with the fake back ground images, the surgery rooms are extremely outdated and some don't even have light, as per the staff comments this room is the only one that lights works-in.
Andrew C in Miami, FL – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I am very happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr Khouri was able to perform a natural breast augmentation as I wanted. He did a great job and I love the results.
Emma H in Los Angeles, CA – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I haven't had much contact with Dr. Khouri. The only time I saw him was on initial surgery for less than five minutes. Today I am back to remove the metal pin from my finger and remove stitches. Let's see how it goes.The waiting time on my last doctor's visit was unacceptable over 2 1/2 hours. And from what it looks like today it's a full house and there's no time limit as to how many hours l'm going to to be here. The waiting time is unacceptable, their appointment management is very poor.
Maria A. Fernandez in Ramrod Key, Fl – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Dr Khouri is definitely worth the flight! I am very happy with the results of my surgery. He really knows his stuff! If you are considering a natural augmentation, he is worth a look.
Jessica M. in Atlanta, GA – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri knows what he's doing. He explains everything to his patients. The results are amazing. Recovery can be difficult, but the end result is worth the trouble.
Adriana J. in Atlanta, GA – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri knows what he's doing. I visited him based on his amazing reputation and successful clinical studies. I must say that he is worth the expense and the travel. My fat breast augmentation was a total success. The results are amazing.
Dani W in Philadelphia, PA – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I am very satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation surgery! I live in Vegas and as a hair dresser it is very important that I keep a modern and attractive appearance. I was looking for a natural breast augmentation that did not cause me problems at work and that i exactly what I got! I had to fly in only 3 times.
Ashley L. in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I was very happy to hear that big number of patients travel to visit Dr. Khouri. I had an issue that many of local doctors and plastic surgeons were unable to help correct. I felt lost until one doctor recommended Dr Khouri! I finally feel truly comfortable in my own skin! I'm so happy that I found Dr. Khouri and I am forever grateful to him and his wonderful staff.
Sharon T in Chicago, IL – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
I recommend this doctor because he is the best hand specialist!!!!!!!!!
LARY in Miami, FL – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khouri?

Dr. Khouri accepts

Dr. Khouri accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Reconstructive Surgery

Reconstructive surgery focuses on repairing and rebuilding damaged tissue caused by injury, disease, surgery or birth defects through procedures such as breast reconstruction, scar revision, gender confirmation surgery, and hand surgery.

Typically treats 98% more than their peers

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Khouri performs Breast Reconstruction more than 98% of their peers

Dr. Khouri performs this procedure more than 98% of their peers

Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on reconstruction of facial and body features damaged through injury, disease or birth defects in order to restore appearance and/or function.

Typically treats 96% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Khouri performs Adjacent Tissue Transfer more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Khouri performs this procedure more than 99% of their peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Khouri treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 93% of their peers

Dr. Khouri treats this condition more than 93% of their peers

• Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Tendon Injuries
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Nail Surgery
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Injuries

Dr. Roger K. Khouri, MD, FACS is a board certified plastic surgeon trained in general surgery at the University of North Carolina, in plastic surgery at Brown University, in reconstructive microsurgery at New York University, and in hand surgery at H...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of North Carolina Memorial Hospital
1977
American University of Beirut Beirut, Lebanon
1977
American University Of Beirut-Beirut, Lebanon-Bachelor Of Science Biology & Chemistry-1977

• Russian