Dr. Roger Khouri, MD

Dr. Roger Khouri, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
69 reviews

Dr. Roger K. Khouri is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Key Biscayne area for more than 25 years. Dr. Khouri is experienced in Breast Augmentation, Prophylactic Reconstruction and Reconstructions After Failed Implant. He is a professional member of the American Association for Hand Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Peripheral Nerve. Dr. Roger Khouri was also awarded Best Scientific Paper of the Year, ESPRAS Great Debate winner and the Godina Lecture Award of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Association for Hand Surgery American College of Surgeons American Society for Peripheral Nerve American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery American Society for Surgery of the Hand A.U.B. Surgical Society Cell Transplant Society Converse Society European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS) Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons International Society for Tissue Engineers Plastic Surgery Research Council Societe Francaise de Chirurgie de la Main (G.E.M.) S.F.C.P.R.E. (French Society of Plastic Surgeons) Society of University Surgeons Turkish Society of Plastic Surgeons Womack Society World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS Miami Children's Hospital Healthsouth Doctors Hospital Kendall Regional Medical Center Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc Mercy Hospital South Miami Hospital Inc Palmetto General Hospital Hialeah Hospital Cedars Medical Center Coral Gables Hospital Sister Emmanuel Hospital University of Miami Hospital & Clinics AWARDS & ACCOLADES Best Scientific Paper of the Year on Breast Enlargement with a Bra-like Soft Tissue Expansion Device presented by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting, Dallas, May 1999 Godina Lecture Award of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery: "Reconstruction: the Journey", San Diego, January 2001 ESPRAS Great Debate winner, Breast Augmentation: Implants vs Fat Grafts; Rhodos, Greece, September 2009 FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts CareCredit, Amex, Debit, Master Card, Visa, and Cash. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We will work together with your insurance provider to help you get covered for most of the cost of your procedure. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM ...See Less

The Miami Hand Center

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Khouri

Dr. Khouri's Experience

Dr. Khouri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Fusion

• American University Of Beirut-Beirut, Lebanon-Bachelor Of Science Biology & Chemistry-1977
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • American University Of Beirut-Beirut Lebanon-Medical Doctor
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • General Surgery-American University Of Beirut-Beirut Lebanon Medical Doctor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Plastic Surgery-Brown University Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Khouri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French
  • Russian
  • Turkish

Dr. Khouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khouri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khouri to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Khouri's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Potential patients BEWARE: *Forms do not ask for PCP (Primary Care Physician) contact information! *2 1/2 hour wait*Dr. Roger Khouri did not ask if patient has questions or explain if there were other options to surgery!*NO PRE-OP (blood work, blood pressure check, etc.) was done or scheduled prior to surgery to determine if patient is healthy!*Surgery done at a building and not at a hospital, which would be equipped for emergencies i.e. heart attack or reaction to anesthesia. CANCELLED SURGERY!
in Miami, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Khouri to anyone looking for a breast reduction (or even augmentation). He reduced me down to about two cup sizes without an incision. I have zero scars or lines across or up my breasts at all. It has been almost a year (nine months to be more accurate) and the nipples are still pointing up (since he also performed a lift). His staff is also friendly, courteous, and very professional. They were very accommodating when I tried to schedule my appointments.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am very glad that I did my research! Dr. Khouri has an amazing reputation and I can vouch for that. I lead a very active lifestyle as a spinning instructor and I did not want the implant look. I now have a natural augmentation that looks and feels natural
in Miami, FL |
VOID AT ALL COST - Doctor Roger Khouri, he does not care about his work or the patient. My father had an awful experience recently where this dirty doctor was extremely harsh during surgery causing unnecessary pain at the time of injecting anesthetic, then leaving my father extremely bloody. Don't get fooled with the fake back ground images, the surgery rooms are extremely outdated and some don't even have light, as per the staff comments this room is the only one that lights works-in.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am very happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr Khouri was able to perform a natural breast augmentation as I wanted. He did a great job and I love the results.
in Ramrod Key, Fl |
I haven't had much contact with Dr. Khouri. The only time I saw him was on initial surgery for less than five minutes. Today I am back to remove the metal pin from my finger and remove stitches. Let's see how it goes.The waiting time on my last doctor's visit was unacceptable over 2 1/2 hours. And from what it looks like today it's a full house and there's no time limit as to how many hours l'm going to to be here. The waiting time is unacceptable, their appointment management is very poor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Khouri is definitely worth the flight! I am very happy with the results of my surgery. He really knows his stuff! If you are considering a natural augmentation, he is worth a look.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Khouri knows what he's doing. He explains everything to his patients. The results are amazing. Recovery can be difficult, but the end result is worth the trouble.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Khouri knows what he's doing. I visited him based on his amazing reputation and successful clinical studies. I must say that he is worth the expense and the travel. My fat breast augmentation was a total success. The results are amazing.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am very satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation surgery! I live in Vegas and as a hair dresser it is very important that I keep a modern and attractive appearance. I was looking for a natural breast augmentation that did not cause me problems at work and that i exactly what I got! I had to fly in only 3 times.
in Chicago, IL |
I was very happy to hear that big number of patients travel to visit Dr. Khouri. I had an issue that many of local doctors and plastic surgeons were unable to help correct. I felt lost until one doctor recommended Dr Khouri! I finally feel truly comfortable in my own skin! I'm so happy that I found Dr. Khouri and I am forever grateful to him and his wonderful staff.
in Miami, FL |
I recommend this doctor because he is the best hand specialist!!!!!!!!!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Khouri has a nice personality and lots of experience. He explains ailments and provided excellent care.
in Miami, FL |
Fantastic practice, I feel very comfortable being taken care of by Dr Khouri. Only problem is every time I go to one of their offices, I'm there all day waiting. They need to not schedule so many patients. Plan on being there 4 hours at least.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Khouri is very knowledgeable and professional. The experience with him was excellent. However, the Center must work on the waiting time. We were at the Center for 3 hours. I can understand that occasional delays may happen when doctors have to deal with emergencies. Nevertheless, our wait time was excessive.
in Orlando, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Khouri due to his expertise and knowledgeable about fat transfer breast augmentation. I did a lot of research and Dr. Khouri's reputation was unmatched.
in Orlando, FL |
I was very impressed with the incredible procedure that Dr. Khouri uses to loosen scars and augment the breasts. It was a truly life-changing surgery for me. I had a scar on my chest for many, many years, and now, it is practically invisible. I am forever grateful to Dr. Khouri for his expertise, professionalism and interest in his patients.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Khouri is very caring and professional doctor. I was very surprised that he was so informative, even suggested for me not to do extra surgery (which another plastic surgeon recommended for a bigger payout). I am extremely pleased with the results from my fat augmentation surgery. I don't have the implant look and they are noticeably larger! I am very happy with my breasts and definitely recommend this surgery to anyone considering it.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I am soo happy with Dr Khouri and his staff. They were very accommodating and very eager to help out. I had many issues with my implants and suffered a lot of pain because of them. It was very easy to have surgery. The only pain I felt was from the lipo, not from my breasts. My breasts feel great and look great. I will probably go back for a second surgery
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Khouri was very understanding about my reservations. As an older woman with a history of implant problems, I asked many questions and he was very patient and answered them all. He is caring and his staff is very helpful when making all the surgery arrangements.
in New York, NY |
The procedure is all natural!! After having problems with my implants and complications, I love keeping some size without any implants inside of me.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a consult with Khouri on a visit to Miami. He reassured me that the fat transfer procedure would work for me and he addressed by concerns about the loss of fat. I will be traveling for surgery soon!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Khouri is very passionate about his work. I felt very confident that I was in professional hands! My breasts look and feel great. I'm definitely ready for summer in South Florida.
in Miami, FL |
After nursing 3 kids, my breasts really started to sag. Now with my fat transfer augmentation my breasts look fuller, and perkier. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Roger Khouri, MD?
Are you Dr. Khouri?