Dr. Roger Haddad, DO

Dr. Haddad
Telehealth services available

Henry Ford Medical Group

14500 Hall Rd Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Dr. Roger Haddad, DO is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Sterling Heights, MI and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED medical school in 2010. He is affiliated with medical facilities Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haddad to book an appointment.

Dr. Haddad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haddad

4.3

Dr. Haddad?
What People Say About Dr. Roger Haddad, DO
Excellent doctor, had several procedures. Felt very comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor, answers all your questions and treats you like family.
Tim March in Ecorse, MI – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
Terrible Doctor. He states he is listening to what you are saying, about your pain, but does not really listen or care. His main go to procedure is a lidocaine infusion, even though some side effects can include stroke and heart arrhythmia. Even when you state your pain is getting worse, unless you agree to a procedure he says there is nothing he can do. Do not waste your time
Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
Terrible Doctor. He states he is listening to what you are saying about your pain but does not really listen or care. His main go to procedure is a lidocaine infusion, even though some side effects can include stroke and heart arrhythmia. Even when you state your pain is getting worse unless you agree to a procedure he says there is nothing he can do. Do not waste your time
Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
Extremely attentive and careful to remember all past treatments I have had. Uses the past information to go forward with my pain and to build on the information gathered through our many sessions. Intelligent yet easy for him to explain in my terms what is needed best for my case. He is genuinely interested in my pain relief and my well being. I feel extremely safe in his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Haddad.
Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
Dr. Haddad is awesome he did my NERVE BLOCK INJECTION, LUMBAR MEDIAL BRANCH BLOCK in 2/2017 here it is Aug 2017 and I need to see him again, normally when getting these injection's some folks have to see him sooner but me it's been a while and it's time again for another block. He is very caring with a sense of humor. Haha but I would recommend Dr. Haddad to anyone in pain. The staff is great as well thank guys
Yvette Washi9ngton in Sterling Heights, MI – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
I can't say enough about Dr. Haddad, who is exactly what we all hope our doctors are like. He did a pain procedure for my daughter who is cognitively impaired. He spoke to her in language she could understand and explained everything to both of us. He spent more time with us before and after the procedure than most doctors. Dr. Haddad fit us into an already booked schedule, as he knew my daughter was in so much pain. He is an amazing doctor !
K.Mellott in Birmingham, MI – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
The first thing I have to say is that when i arrived and signed in I seen him within 5 minutes. What a shock! This is my first time seeing him for chronic pain in my legs and back. He gave me several options on how to manage my pain. Prescribed some medication and said if they don't work let him know and he will change them until we get it right. Very thorough and personable. He did not rush me in and out like so many other doctors do. Would recommend!
Royal Oak, MI – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
I recently had the opportunity to transport my fiend to Dr. Haddad's office for a lumbar ablation treatment. The office staff was very efficient, timely, and observant of those waiting for patients to be released. My friend shared with me that she was very happy with her treatment and spoke highly of Dr. Haddad.
Deb M in Northville, MI – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Haddad to others. He is very kind, clear & concise. He is sincerely concerned about my pain as well as my comfort. I've had lumbar ablations in another state with a different doctor & in comparison can honestly say Dr. Haddad is much better in caring for me, explaining options & continuously asking about my pain level. He willingly answers all my procedure questions before, during & while recovering: trigger point injections, ablations, and S1 injections.
Linda Smith in Westland, MI – Jan 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?
Very pleasant and understanding. Made me feel he was actively concerned and interested in making my wife feel better by trying to treat the actual problem and not just prescribing some drug to mask the symptoms.
D. Smith in Westland, MI – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Haddad, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Haddad?

Since completion of my medical training, I have taken a special interest in acute and chronic pain management. I believe in a multidisciplinary approach to the management of chronic pain syndromes. I believe every patient is different and deserves a unique plan for treatment of pain.

• Pain Medicine