Dr. Roger Gietzen, MD

Dr. Roger Gietzen, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Roger Gietzen, MD is a neurology specialist in Metamora, MI and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in neurology and holistic medicine.Read his story

3630B Thornville Rd

Metamora, MI 48455

Learn about Dr. Gietzen

See how frequently Dr. Gietzen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders

Dr. Gietzen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gietzen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gietzen "I practice medicine in two separate areas: 1. Holistic Clinic. I offer natural based, mind body spirit consults either out of my home-based clinic or remotely via phone or video calling. Further information can be found at my website. Healthgrades doesn't allow me to share the link to that site. The website is named: "Healthy-Mind-Body" and my home-based clinic is located in Metamora, MI. If you wish to pursue a holistic consult, I can be reached via my cell phone at 586-838-0404. 2. Neurology in the hospital setting only. Currently I work for Fort Wayne Neurological Associates helping care for patients who are in the hospital setting in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I no longer have a neurology clinic where one could come for disease maintenance. Those wishing for a neurology consult from a doctor with a holistic perspective could utilize my services through a video calling company called VideoMedicine. After registering as a patient with their online service one could search out my profile and request a consult."

This content was provided by Dr. Gietzen "My practice of neurology is infused with a holistic approach.  It is common for me to touch on areas of life such as diet, relationships/marriage, job choices or lifestyle if it plays an important role in the underlying medical condition.

I recognize that life has hidden lessons for us.  As we learn to see those lessons for what they are and successfully pass them, we enjoy growing health and happiness.

My goal is to help people achieve closure in life regarding their medical problem and clarity on how they can go about resolving it.  There is a spiritual orientation to my work.  If you wish to pursue a holistic consult, I can be reached via my cell phone at 586-838-0404."

• Neurology
  • Holistic Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • William Beaumont Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Of Utah
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Gietzen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gietzen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gietzen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gietzen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gietzen to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Gietzen's Performance

He's been a great support while going through some pretty heavy health stuff. Very kind person who means well, and genuinely wants to see his patients do better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Gietzen?