Dr. Roger Emory, MD

Dr. Roger Emory, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Roger Emory, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Williamsburg, VA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

260 McLaws Cir

Williamsburg, VA 23185

• AvMed
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Emory

See how frequently Dr. Emory performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Breast Diseases
Cancer

Dr. Emory's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• The College Of William and Mary
  • Letterman Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Mayo Grad Sch Med-Mayo Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Emory has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Emory does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emory and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Emory's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Emory to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Emory's Performance
in Williamsburg, VA |
Dr. Emory and his staff gave me exceptional care and treatment during my recent surgery for breast cancer. They treated me with kindness and compassion which gave me soundness of mind. Information was provided and a multitude of questions answered about the surgery and reconstruction process. He insisted that I contact him at any time with concerns and returned my calls in a timely manor. His office presents a welcoming atmosphere which alleviates the anxiety facing women with this diagnosis.
Bristol, VA |
It's difficult choosing a plastic surgeon to change your look or treat an ailment. Thank goodness a friend recommended Dr. Emory. The staff at the Abingdon office was extremely helpful & professional, & more importantly, so was Dr. Emory. He encouraged me to ask questions and voice my concerns about the procedure I would undertake and wanted to ensure I was fully informed before moving forward. I am so happy with the results and will recommend Dr. Emory to all that need care.
williamsburg, va |
Dr. Emory was most excellent during my procedure. He told me everything he was going to do before he started. I am very pleased with my healing progress, and will definitely return to him in the future for any skin lesion concerns.
Oakwood, VA |
In June of this year, Dr. Emory performed a facelift, necklift, & blepharoplasty on me. I am very pleased with my results! Recovery was quite painful initially; however, the outcome made the process worthwhile!
Dr. Emory is an extremely skilled and accomplished surgeon! After much research and contemplation I made the decision to have a facelift at age 65. Dr. Emory provided thorough information and counsel on the procedure before, during and after surgery. The procedure addressed the underlying structure of my face which optimizes long term results. If this is something you are considering, I recommend Dr. Emory and his talented team without reservation!
williamsburg, va |
I would like to say what a great doctor he is the way he and his staff look after you is phenomenal I would recommend to everyone you can call with a question he will told to you about it what a great doctor and a great and wonderful team words can not express what a wonderful job he did looking after me.
Smithfield, VA |
Extremely happy with my surgical results from Dr. Emory. I couldn't be more pleased start to finish with the entire experience.. Dr. Emory came highly recommended to me and reversed the terrible results I lived with for too many years from another surgeon.. My breasts and face look better than I thought they ever could. I'll be forever grateful for Dr. Emory and my restored confidence. Couldn't recommend him more highly!!!
Williamsburg, VA |
My experience with Dr. Emory was wonderful! I have had Botox several times and the results have been fabulous. I highly recommend him to others and look forward to my next appointment.
Annapolis |
I would NEVER recommend Dr. Emory for a face-lift. His own comment when I cried because my face was such a mess was "you didn't pay for results." I still have very little feeling in the lower half of my face, and I have dents and wrinkles that are embarrassing. I rarely smile because it makes them worse. He offered me a free injection. I saved for such a long time to have this procedure. It was my dream. Now it is my nightmare.
Johnson City, TN |
My consult was very stressful, they were out a nurse.. he did take time and apologized for my long wait. I then went to the office they give you an estimate. well, the door was wide open and the windows right there to lobby where all patients waiting could hear our conversation. My sister was waiting and thought how unprofessional. I kept going back and forth with something that was covered with this lady. The nurse Jennifer in VA was sweet, the doctor should have called me to correct. 75$ lost
in Williamsburg, VA |
Had Breast lift with implants and the experience was great, very professional, responsive and answered all my questions. Even on weekends and out of hours, he and Jennifer his nurse, would answer me.. I highly recommend him and his staff
Haysi, VA |
Dr. Emory did breast implant revision. He is wonderful
Jacksonville, FL |
Very thorough and professional. Everything as easy and straight forward. Had a great experience ith them and highly recommend them. Fantastic Dr and staff.
in Vansant, VA |
Dr Emory & his staff were wonderful during my recent consultation, pre-op, operation & post-op for breast enhancement surgery. I cannot express enough how caring Dr Emory is. He is very knowledgeable, experienced and patient. He answered any questions I had, has a wonderful bedside manner, and did a good job making me feel comfortable and calm. I am very pleased with my results and would definitely recommend him to anyone!! His office & staff members were very welcoming & friendly.
in grundy va |
I can not say enough about Dr.Emory, from my first day meeting him, during surgery and every visit he has been so professional and such a caring doctor. I can honestly say I have never meet a Doctor that has as much concern and compassion as he does. Every time I had a question I could always e-mail or call his office and he personally would get back to me himself. I have highly recommend him to anyone. And I must add my surgery / scars everything went perfect and everything looks amazing.
in Farnham, VA |
He has a wonderful staff and he is a wonderful doctor.
Dr.Emory is top notch. His staff is courteous and attentive - extremely helpful. I've been a patient for the past thirteen years. I underwent a procedure in June 2016 and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr.Emory and staff were very attentive to my every need during my recovery and beyond.
in Abingdon, VA |
Dr. Emory performed surgery on my eyes in December 2015 at Johnston Memorial and a face lift on my lower face including cheeks, jowls and neck in April 2016 at Sapling Grove. Dr. Emory was very through as we discussed my surgery and made sure my blood pressure was under control before doing surgery. He called me after each surgery to check on my progress. I?m very pleased the results of both surgeries. His office staff and medical staff at both facilities were very competent and helpful.
in Annapolis, MD |
I would highly recommend Dr Emory. He is very kind and skillful surgeon who is very dedicated to his patients. My surgery and recovery was beyond my expectations. I traveled from MD because he is the best!
in Va |
Very bad attitude toward his patients, I would never go back to him
in Williamsburg, VA |
Dr. Emory and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The nurses made me so comfortable both before and after surgery, the anesthesiologist was incredible, and doctor Emory's work is fabulous. I have had no complications, and my recover was much easier than anticipated. I attribute that to a highly talented and qualified surgeon! I could not be any happier with my results.
Have you seen Dr. Roger Emory, MD?
Are you Dr. Emory?