Dr. Roger Diegel, MD

Dr. Roger Diegel, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Roger Diegel, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kalispell, MT and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Wayne State Univ Som in 1993 and specializes in rheumatology.

150 Commons Way

Kalispell, MT 59901

(406) 752-2010

Learn about Dr. Diegel

See how frequently Dr. Diegel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis
Joint Pain

Dr. Diegel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Diegel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diegel's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diegel to family and friends

Dr. Diegel's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Diegal seems to be a caring doctor who takes his time in appointments. He is intelligent and kind. I actually like going to see him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wow! I can’t believe the horrible reviews here about this wonderful doctor!?! He always was very kind to me. Very knowledgeable about my disease and thoroughly explained everything to me. Always returned my calls. And treated me with the utmost respect and care!! It’s like the other reviewers saw...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Never got in to see him. The office was very rude and basically lied to him saying that I was a no show to an appt. they changed without notifying me. Now I am on his ‘do not schedule list’. From what I hear, this is nothing unusual for this practice. Must be nice to be the only game in town.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Went in prior to going for an ordered Independent Med Exam for Work Comp. Before seeing Work Comp ordered me to go he pre judged that I was there only to get disability and dismissed my problems stating hardly anyone is disabled. Only when he saw that I was simply abiding by what I was ordered to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Would leave zero stars if it were an option. My husbands cancer care is teated there in Lalispell so we thought dr Diegel would be best, also since his mom has seen him. We missed a referral in 2013 it's now 2017 and he won't take him. I have NEVER been denied by a provider. Apparently he is too...more
Are you Dr. Diegel?