Allergy & Asthma  |
Dr. Roger Danziger, MD
Dr. Roger Danziger, MD is an allergy & asthma doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Danziger is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

www.NozDoc.com Roger N. Danziger, MD PA

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Danziger

As an allergy / sinus / asthma specialist I believe in spending lots of time with my patients. By doing this I can educate patients and answer all questions. I feel the doctor and patient are equals and all treatment decisions are made as a team. My staff often goes "above and beyond" to help all patients. I am a past president of the Florida Allergy Asthma and Immunology Society.

Dr. Danziger's Experience

Dr. Danziger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Asthma

Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis Due to Food

• Allergy / Immunology Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Chldns Hospital Of Philadelphia University Hospital Penn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Danziger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Danziger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Danziger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Danziger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Danziger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Danziger to family and friends
Dr. Danziger's Performance
in Parrish, FL |
Dr. Danziger is the fourth allergist I have visited over the years. He is the best I have ever visited. He is extremely thorough in reviewing every possible allergic stimulus and his approach is very helpful and successful in finding the right treatment options. I am very happy with my results! In short order, I highly recommend Dr. Danziger, the NOZDOC.Com.
in Bradenton, FL |
Hey Review Readers, Informed People, Etc... Dr. Danziger called me back while he was on vacation in Brazil in the jungle with his family after I emailed his website, NOZDOC.COM when I sent him a list of food ingredients I had the day of the reaction... ENOUGH SAID... this guy actually cares for his patients best interest even when off.... Once everything was cleared up and diagnosed, he cut me loose today. I only had to see him 3 times in 1.5 yrs... Outstanding Doctor!
in Bradenton, FL |
I started with Dr. Danziger two years ago and couldn't be happier that I made the switch! Injections were the best option for me. Their offering times are plentiful, can fit any schedule. I hit milestones throughout: dropping the decongestant, dropping down to as needed on the eye drops and antihistamine. Proud to say, I have dropped all medications except for a nasal spray as needed. No more chronic bronchitis/ sinus infections. Serious progress!!! Happy patient!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Danziger has been my son's allergist since he was two years-old. (He's now 11) Dr. Danziger balances being an expert in his field with a laid back approach to children. I'd recommend him 100 times over.
in Longboat Key, FL |
A great experience. Quickly diagnosed my problem, Was thorough, followed up to be sure I was responding properly to the medication prescribed. Friendly and personal, remembered me from from visit to visit
in Bradenton, FL |
My wife and I both have allergies, and have both become patients of Dr. Danziger. Our experiences with him have been amazing excellent in doctor/patient care, in this day and age when rush in/rush out office visits are not uncommon. We feel Dr. Danziger gives us his full attention. And in addition to excellent experiences with him under an appointment, if there are ever needs to call our doctor after hours, he is amazingly willing to make himself available and calls back readily.
Bradenton, FL |
He is an excellent physician. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
in Bradenton, FL |
After suffering for 8 months and visiting various other doctors - In 2 weeks and 2 office visits Dr. Danziger was able to resolve my problem!! He took the time to just talk with me asking lots of different questions and in collecting all of my personal information he was able to properly diagnose and treat my problem! I would highly recommend Dr. Danziger - he was wonderful.
Parrish, FL |
I have received awesome care. Dr Danzinger contacted me after hours to make sure I was okay. He also took a call on his cell when out of town. Definitely a five star Dr
Bradenton, FL |
I highly recommend the NozDoc to everyone! Best doctor my husband and I have ever had!
Bradenton, FL |
I never feel rushed when meeting with Dr. Danziger. He spends as much time as you need to answer your questions and make you feel comfortable. He does not rush to prescribe medications without first discussing over the counter and natural options.
in Bradenton, FL |
The medical services are very good. The staff is very responsive. Dr Danziger is methodical, thorough, and effective.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Danziger for nine years. He is wonderful, caring and kind and just an all around excellent doctor. I recommend him highly.
in Myakka City, FL |
Dr. Danziger is a very smart and caring doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. He gives you plenty of time and listens to what you say. I would highly recommend him both for immune issues and allergies.
in Bradenton, FL |
I am a retired Registered Nurse who spends Winters in FL. Dr. Danziger and his competent, friendly staff have treated me with kindness, concern and respect. They promptly return phone calls, and even initiated follow up calls, to check on my well being. The illnesses involved Sinusitis and Bronchitis and /or Asthma. I've had numerous infections over my 70 yrs. I rate him as one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Danziger has been great to work with. His office is VERY kid friendly as is himself and his staff. Highly recommend!
in Parrish, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Danziger because he was very thorough and confident in diagnosing my problem. He was very affable and made me feel comfortable
in Bradenton, FL |
Terrific physician. Very relaxed, friendly, thorough, real concern for a patient with follow-up as required.
Bradenton, FL |
Super awesome doctor. Very intelligent but very humble at the same time. I love his fun loving personality. Best of both worlds!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been treated for allergies and asthma for many years. When I relocated here to Bradenton a year ago, I left two shots every two weeks behind in Ohio. Had my first appointment with Dr.Danzinger with in two weeks of moving. Great examine and I love his wait and see attitude on allergy tests and shots. Happy to report, I have gone an entire with no issues. The staff in his office is the best I have encountered anywhere.
in Ruskin, FL |
Dr. Danziger is an above average immunologisthe who is also an Allergist I have an immune deficiency and previous allergist/immunologists do not have the same degree of knowledge in this Dr. Danziger. I very strongly recommend him.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Danzinger is by far the best physician I've been to in a long time. He is kind and patient, and very upbeat! His office is very busy but I've had nothing but a good experience there. He has given me the solutions to my allergy problem, where several other general doctors could not. He explained things where other doctors would not. He fit me in just before Christmas when I really needed it last minute. Thank you!!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Danziger made me feel comfortable and he was able to diagnose my problem and recommend a treatment regime. Very good experience
Parrish, FL |
Dr. Danziger goes over and above for his patients!
in Bradenton, FLn |
I went to Dr Danziger in Aug. b/c of a sinus headache that was not responding to antibiotics that my primary care physician had prescribed. I had had the headache for well over month! Dr D kept trying to find the cause including doing allergy testing which indicated that I had no allergic reaction to anything. He also tried different nasal sprays which did not help! When he switched me to Allegra that stopped my headaches! I am very grateful for his persistence!! I would highly recommend him!!
in bradenton, fl |
He takes his time to hear what your concerns and questions are. My daughter who is now 18 spent much of her life being sick and was always on antibiotics. With the preventative care recommended by Dr. Danziger my daughter has been well for the last 3 months! I highly recommend him and his staff is great too.
in Bradenton, FL |
As a person with many different allergies, with different types reactions, I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Danziger and his staff. My Grandson is also a patient of his.
in Bradenton, FL |
Like his personal attention.
in Sarasota, FL |
He is a highly profession doctor with a warm and friendly manner. He evaluates carefully and spends the appropriate time discussing his findings and suggesting appropriate lines of acting. His follow up consultations are illustrative of his concern and ongoing professionalism. He is a good doctor and one that I trust completely.
in Bradenton, FL |
Once I decided enough was enough with my chronic Asthma and Sinus issues, I took a neighbors advice and saw Dr. Danziger. Smartest and Healthiest thing I ever did. I also live in Maryland...and while I have located a very good physician there, I actually FLY DOWN TO BRADENTON to keep my appointments with Dr. Danziger. I am a very active person and refuse to let asthma hold me back from doing the things I love and playing the sports I enjoy. Dr. Danziger is the best!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Danziger is very caring, pleasant and thorough. His staff is pleasant and answers phone calls promptly. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.
Bradenton, FL |
I went to Dr. Danziger with a specific concern, which he carefully reviewed, explained to me, and then prescribed a lab test to determine the answer. He called me on the phone personally, and explained the results of the lab test and sent me the results as well as to my other doctors. Dr. Danziger is personable, professional, and an excellent doctor. I trust him and feel very confident with his knowledge and expertise.
in Parrish, FL |
Dr. Danziger is a friendly and knowledgeable doctor and he immediately put me at ease. He listened carefully to each of my symptoms and gave me applicable advice/remedies to better my situation. His entire staff is helpful and eager to please. I'd reccomend this office to anyone looking for an allergist!
in Longboat Key, FL |
Dr. Danziger is knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. He takes the time necessary to explain all issues and his staff follow up with phone calls to check on your progress.
in Ellenton, FL |
He and his staff have always been very attentive and honest about my son's allergies. I always leave feeling very confident that he truly cares about my son's needs.
in Bradenton, FL |
Had my 2nd visit with Dr. Danziger. Got stung twice by a wasp and had a good reaction. Dr D. and his staff were very quick getting me in and out the door on my way to recovery. So happy to have found such a caring Dr along with his staff.
in Parrish, FL |
Dr. Danziger is outstanding. I love how hard he tries to figure things out. He isn't satisfied with the status quo. He is determined to get to the bottom of the issue. I am so thankful for him!
in Bradenton, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Danziger for 18 years and have the utmost confidence in him. He is always friendly and takes the time needed to explain what is going on and find the most cost effective way to help you.
in Bradenton, Fl |
Dr Danziger and his staff genuinely cared for me as a patient. They always went the extra mile to make sure communication was a priority. He would always take the time to ask questions and listen to concerns, to explain and educate you on conditions and preventions. With medications you'd have a clear understanding of it's purpose and side effects and even written instructions on dosing... I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Danziger and his team, I highly recommend.
in Bradenton, FL |
Been with Dr. Danziger over 15 years! Very personable, prompt and clear on diagnosis.
in Parrish, FL |
Excellent doctor and staff showing professionalism and friendliness.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Danziger is very knowledgable and makes time for his patients.
in Myakka City, FL |
Highly recommend. Always a good experience!
in Bradenton, FL |
I can't think of another doctor in this day and age who resembles what we all think about how a doctor should be. We all know that medicine is changing quickly..but he is always down to earth, always fun but brings it down to a very serious level when treating your condition. I recommend him highly.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have relied on Dr. Danziger's professional services and diagnosis for several years, not only in the areas of allergy and immunology, but in other medical health areas as well. He is a total- person-care Dr. who looks at the whole patient in a caring manner and I am healthier because of him.
in Bradenton, FL |
I am an established patient and called for an appointment as I have a red rash spreading over my body. I was advised I could not get an appointment for another 2 weeks. Wow! Thats absolutely ridiculous. To ask a patient to wait 2 weeks to be seen..alot could happen with an allergic reaction in 2 weeks. Time to find another doc.
in Bradenton, FL |
Fantastic doctor and office staff! I can't say enough good things about him and his team. I have referred many of my co-workers to Dr. D and will continue to do so in the future - a true sign of how pleased I am with the level of care I receive. This is not your typical doctor's office - they actually have genuine concern for each patient.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr, Danziger was a real gentleman with me. I had a serious problem with Asthma & he showed a lot of concern. He cleared me up with the right prescriptions & stayed on top of it with follow up phone call to the house. I'm extremely impressed with his over the top concern & pleasant staff. I also have my allergy shots & his staff couldn't be nicer. Yes I would recommend this man highly. Sincerely, Bill Reece
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Danziger has been treating my son for hives. It was a Sunday and I called his emergency answering service which he told me to call at any time. So I called and left a message that my sons condition had gotten worse. He called me back immediately from his satellite phone 40 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico on a fishing trip to give me the proper dosage of medicine to give my son. I don't think there are many doctors that would do that. Dr. Danziger is the most caring doctor that I know.
in Bradenton, FL |
Takes time to understand the issues and concerns, one by one, that the patient has.
Have you seen Dr. Roger Danziger, MD?
Are you Dr. Danziger?