Dr. Roger Blair, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology ·  Male · Age 76

Dr. Blair
1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 700 Fort Worth, TX 76104

Dr. Roger Blair, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 50 years. He graduated from Univ. Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 1969 and specializes in clinical neurophysiology and neurology.

Dr. Blair accepts

Dr. Blair accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Blair's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

2.9

Dr. Blair?
Dr. Blair's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roger Blair, MD
Recommended all over the counter products and gave me the clinical studies to back up the reccomendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr. Blair has been treating my mother for Parkinson's Disease since 2009. He is not only knowledgeable and keeps up to date on the latest research, but he is one of a shrinking number of doctors who really care about their patients. With Dr. Blair you will get someone who sticks with you through thick and thin. He will do anything possible to help his patients improve. He and his staff went way out of their way to rescue my mother from a disastrous nursing home. Thank God for Dr. Blair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
We are so thankful to have Dr. Blair taking care of Dan during this journey. Quality care and forward-thinking!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
I waited over two hours to see Dr. Blair and had the impression that he had come to a diagnosis of neck muscle problems before ever examining me. I did not feel heard and the exercises given did not help me at all. When I asked about my diagnosis repeatedly, I was given vague answers. He spoke a lot about his new office but showed no concern for my issue, which is a quality of life one. I was dismissed having wasted an afternoon and received no help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr. Blair took over my care when I moved from Austin to Fort Worth. He's done a very fine job of monitoring my condition and continuing treatment. He has always explained available options and treatments well and I trust his judgement. He and his staff have always been courteous and efficient; I've had no trouble with appointments and my waits have been <15 mins. after the scheduled time. I truly appreciate that Dr. Blair has later hours available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Had a 4:15 appointment arrived at 3:20 filled out 8 pages of paperwork. 4:15 came and went knocked on front desk glass at 5:15 no answer. Seeing the fact that 3 other patients had come in after my appointment time and were called back within a few minutes and I could get no response from the staff. I left and went on my way of course they collected their co-pay before seeing me. So their I was ripped off and ignored. This is standard THR related practice from their doctors and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr. Blair was and continues to be my neurologist for my MS and other problems. He is a kind, very knowledgeable man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
We were scheduled for a new appointment theough the emergency room for the following day. We went to the appointment and we were told that the appointment had been canceled. They were so rude and very unprofessional. The front desk lady told me and husband it was not their fault. I am sure the doc has no idea how rude and horrible his staff is but he should find out. If he knows then shame on him. It seems like the staff is not concerned with their patients or their needs. Just fault!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr.Blair and his staff were excellent, Dr.Blair changed my niece life almost to normal, now the first time she works more than a year without a problem with his great helpful advice and his prescribe medicine.He is always took time to listens and under stand us even if we have language barrier.I am glad i knew him. Dr.Blair and his staff always constant and equal for everybody, we love Him and His staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Very good experience. I appreciate his interest in showing me my MRI's and circling areas of concern. He even printed out copies of those to take with me! I got in quickly and he spent all the time with me we needed. Staff were very accommodating and polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr.Blair and his wonderful staff were great . Dr. Blair reveiwed my eeg and mri then He provided me with a cd of my reports and explained everything to the fullest . His receptionist Rhiannon was very attentive and helpful with getting the paperwork i needed aswell . The entire staff made this a pleasent experience. I would definately refer him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr. Blair is a wonderful doctor of many years experience. He listens and he really cares about his patients. He is very kind and down to earth. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
I would not recommend this Dr. I waited 2 hours to be seen. I only stayed because it took so long to get this referral. This doctor's methods are antiquated and outrageously ineffective. WOULD NOT GO THERE AGAIN EVER!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Dr. Blair didn't save my life, but he did save my quality of life. Had a stabbing pain in my neck and shoulders that was becoming debilitating and with the recommended exercises and massage therapy, I was back to 100% within a month. My wait was less than 30 minutes and the staff were friendly and courteous. I felt like Dr. Blair really cared about me as a patient by not rushing and answering all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Wow!! Dr. Blair is a true patient advocate! You might spend a little extra time in the waiting room, but when you do see him, Dr. Blair takes his time to answer all your questions. You are never made to feel that he is rushing you out the door. Not only does he explain in detail what has happened or is currently happening to you, he is very forward thinking in not only giving exercises to help you deal with your condition, but also proactive books which are easily read.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Worst experience of my life! Wasted time, please avoid. I waited over 2 hours before I even went back to see him, he could not even remotely diagnose me. He seriously had no clue!! It was like a toddler looking at an MRI. Very old school, needs to retire. Still carries around the old black doctor bag! And the staff is horrendous!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Worst experience of my life! Wasted time please avoid. After waiting 2 hours he could not even remotely diagnose me. It was like a toddler looking at an MRI. Very old school, needs to retire. Still carries around the old black doctor bag! And the staff is horrendous!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
would not send anyone to this clinic. waited for ever and they never looked at my MRI before me getting to my appointment. waited 3 hours after my appointment time, got called back they wasn't even able to review my x rays or MRI. so he tells me to exercise my neck, not even knowing what is wrong. then want me to come back in 6 weeks. I would rather stay hurting than give him my money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Blair, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blair?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Blair treats patients.