Dr. Roger Blair, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology | Male

1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 700 Fort Worth, TX 76104 Get Directions
Dr. Roger Blair, MD
Dr. Roger Blair, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 74 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Blair is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.

Dr. Blair's Experience

See how Dr. Blair's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blair

Dr. Blair accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Blair is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Blair has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blair's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blair to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Blair's Performance
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Blair took over my care when I moved from Austin to Fort Worth. He's done a very fine job of monitoring my condition and continuing treatment. He has always explained available options and treatments well and I trust his judgement. He and his staff have always been courteous and efficient; I've had no trouble with appointments and my waits have been <15 mins. after the scheduled time. I truly appreciate that Dr. Blair has later hours available.
in Ft Worth, Texas |
Had a 4:15 appointment arrived at 3:20 filled out 8 pages of paperwork. 4:15 came and went knocked on front desk glass at 5:15 no answer. Seeing the fact that 3 other patients had come in after my appointment time and were called back within a few minutes and I could get no response from the staff. I left and went on my way of course they collected their co-pay before seeing me. So their I was ripped off and ignored. This is standard THR related practice from their doctors and staff.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Blair was and continues to be my neurologist for my MS and other problems. He is a kind, very knowledgeable man.
Fort Worth TX |
We were scheduled for a new appointment theough the emergency room for the following day. We went to the appointment and we were told that the appointment had been canceled. They were so rude and very unprofessional. The front desk lady told me and husband it was not their fault. I am sure the doc has no idea how rude and horrible his staff is but he should find out. If he knows then shame on him. It seems like the staff is not concerned with their patients or their needs. Just fault!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr.Blair and his staff were excellent, Dr.Blair changed my niece life almost to normal, now the first time she works more than a year without a problem with his great helpful advice and his prescribe medicine.He is always took time to listens and under stand us even if we have language barrier.I am glad i knew him. Dr.Blair and his staff always constant and equal for everybody, we love Him and His staff.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Very good experience. I appreciate his interest in showing me my MRI's and circling areas of concern. He even printed out copies of those to take with me! I got in quickly and he spent all the time with me we needed. Staff were very accommodating and polite.
in fort worth, texas |
Dr.Blair and his wonderful staff were great . Dr. Blair reveiwed my eeg and mri then He provided me with a cd of my reports and explained everything to the fullest . His receptionist Rhiannon was very attentive and helpful with getting the paperwork i needed aswell . The entire staff made this a pleasent experience. I would definately refer him to my friends and family.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Blair is a wonderful doctor of many years experience. He listens and he really cares about his patients. He is very kind and down to earth. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
in Fort Worth, TX |
I would not recommend this Dr. I waited 2 hours to be seen. I only stayed because it took so long to get this referral. This doctor's methods are antiquated and outrageously ineffective. WOULD NOT GO THERE AGAIN EVER!!
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Blair didn't save my life, but he did save my quality of life. Had a stabbing pain in my neck and shoulders that was becoming debilitating and with the recommended exercises and massage therapy, I was back to 100% within a month. My wait was less than 30 minutes and the staff were friendly and courteous. I felt like Dr. Blair really cared about me as a patient by not rushing and answering all my questions.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Wow!! Dr. Blair is a true patient advocate! You might spend a little extra time in the waiting room, but when you do see him, Dr. Blair takes his time to answer all your questions. You are never made to feel that he is rushing you out the door. Not only does he explain in detail what has happened or is currently happening to you, he is very forward thinking in not only giving exercises to help you deal with your condition, but also proactive books which are easily read.
in NRH |
Worst experience of my life! Wasted time, please avoid. I waited over 2 hours before I even went back to see him, he could not even remotely diagnose me. He seriously had no clue!! It was like a toddler looking at an MRI. Very old school, needs to retire. Still carries around the old black doctor bag! And the staff is horrendous!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Worst experience of my life! Wasted time please avoid. After waiting 2 hours he could not even remotely diagnose me. It was like a toddler looking at an MRI. Very old school, needs to retire. Still carries around the old black doctor bag! And the staff is horrendous!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
would not send anyone to this clinic. waited for ever and they never looked at my MRI before me getting to my appointment. waited 3 hours after my appointment time, got called back they wasn't even able to review my x rays or MRI. so he tells me to exercise my neck, not even knowing what is wrong. then want me to come back in 6 weeks. I would rather stay hurting than give him my money.
Have you seen Dr. Roger Blair, MD?
Are you Dr. Blair?

Compare Dr. Blair

Dr. Blair's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology
      •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology

Dr. Blair has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blair's Board Certifications

• Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
      • Cerebral Hemorrhage
      • Cerebrovascular Disease
      • Chiari's Deformity
      • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
      • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
      • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
      • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
      • Insomnia
      • Meningiomas
      • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
      • Myasthenia Gravis
      • Myoclonus
      • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
      • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
      • Nerve Sheath Tumors
      • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
      • Optic Neuritis
      • Parkinson's Disease
      • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
      • Polyneuropathy
      • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
      • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
      • Temporal Arteritis
      • Thrombosis
      • Tic Disorders
      • Tourette's Syndrome
      • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
      • Traumatic Brain Injury

Graduated in 1969

St. Francis Medical Center-Pittsburgh
        Univ. Of Miami School Of Medicine
        St. Francis Medical Center-Pittsburgh

Dr. Blair does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blair and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Neurophysiology