Dr. Roger Belbel, DO

Dr. Roger Belbel, DO

Interventional Cardiology  ·
Dr. Roger Belbel, DO is an interventional cardiology specialist in Greenville, TX. He graduated from University of Health Sciences and specializes in interventional cardiology and cardiology.Read his story

4221 Ridgecrest Rd Ste 101

Greenville, TX 75402

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Belbel

See how frequently Dr. Belbel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cardiomegaly
Tricuspid Valve Disease
Congenital Heart Defects

Dr. Belbel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Belbel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Belbel "Roger J. Belbel, DO, has served in various cardiovascular roles for more than 25 years, including President of Elite Cardiology, Chief Cardiologist and Cardiology Staff-Physician. He is experienced in cardiac disease diagnosis and treatments, as well as peripheral vascular procedures, and is a renowned leader in his field.He is a retired Colonel of the US Army, Medical Corps. Dr. Belbel enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, when he is not at work saving lives."

This content was provided by Dr. Belbel "I am a good listener. I am a board certified Cardiologist with many years of experience. I served my country as a doctor in the Army and now, I continue to serve my community and my patients. I am trained to take care of all aspects of cardiovascular disease and believe strongly in preventative medicine and wellness management. I am open to alternative medicine options and believe that prayer is very important to make us healthy. I am committed to working with my patient to become healthier. We want you to succeed in getting healthier!"

• Interventional Cardiology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • William Beaumont Army Medical Center
  • Brooke Army Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Belbel has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Belbel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belbel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Belbel's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belbel to family and friends

Dr. Belbel's Performance

I was so glad when Dr Belbel came to Greenville, tx. both he and his staff do a great job taking care of their patients. they always try to do a follow up with you by phone to see how you are doing after your visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Belbel and those in his office if you are looking for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is aggressively searching for an answer to my health problem I have/am undergone six tests.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Belbel was very through and explained everything very well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The main thing I like about Dr Belbel is that he takes the time to communicate with me in a way that is on my level. He lets me know that he is concerned about me personally. He takes the time to let me ask questions and gives me straight answers. You always leave his office feeling better about...more
Very likely