Dr. Roger E. Bassin, MD

Dr. Roger E. Bassin, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 46 years old

51 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Bassin specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Orlando, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Bassin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bassin's Experience

See how Dr. Bassin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bassin

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bassin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bassin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bassin to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Bassin
Dr. Bassin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (50)
in Orlando FL |
Over the past 10 years often thought of plastic surgery. Then saw Dr Bassin on the Dr Oz show, It was about some sort of Lipo . I called Bassin Center . Had a good conversation and set a date. I can not express how fast and almost painless the procedure was. Not to mention My wife says I look younger than my 65 years,
in Deltona, FL |
My Lipo did the trick. My life is better for sure Thank You to all the staff . Especially Dr Bassin Good job !
in Tampa, FL |
Best Doctor I have ever known. This guy really spent the time to explain everything . The good and bad. The surgery came out great !
Orlando, FL |
Had lower eyelid surgery in May 2016 and had to have a second procedure to correct how the first procedure left me with larger bags under my eyes than before I had the first procedure. Needless to say it did not work. So, now I'm walking around looking worst than before I had the first procedure. Would not recommend this doctor. Was told by Dr Bassin "he has idea what happen and that he would not recommend me seeing nother doctor to correct my issue. Umbelievable!!!!!!
The villages |
I had aqualipo for the dreaded muffin top and belly fat that seems to come with aging. I am very pleased with the result, the recovery was short (back playing golf in less than a week). dr Bassin and the entire staff were awesome . I would recommend the office anytime.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr. Bassin is beyond fantastic. His intellect, bedside manner, care, concern and ability are unrivaled. He is surrounded by a superb staff as well. The procedure for which I originally presented to his office was discussed an alternative was offered that was less expensive and better suited for my personal needs and desired results. He is an awesome physician and I can not possibly rate him or his staff any higher. I unequivocally highly recommend him. Thank you very much.
in Homosassa, FL |
I had a bulging eye due to a thyroid condition for years. Dr. Bassin was very thorough, explained what I needed done, and was so professional and upbeat. I had the surgery and what a difference. I even had another Dr. tell me that Dr. Bassin did a fantastic job, as he couldn't tell that I had ever had a bulging eye. My eye doesn't water anymore, and I have stopped tripping over things and running into walls. I am so grateful, and thankful to Dr. Bassin for giving my life back! Thank you so much!
in Melbourne, Fl |
I had Aqua/smart lipo and a Laserlift at the same time. All procedures were explained in depth and results were as expected. Always remember to have realistic expectations when having any plastic surgery procedure. I am happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Bassin.
in Tampa, FL |
I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Bassin. I'm not a fan of surgeries but I felt at ease with him and his staff. They made me feel comfortable and I truly love the results. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
in Tampa, FL |
As a member of the medical field myself . I can say my procedure was done in the best manner with upmost care . Best of all I now look and feel better without the 'crows feet ' around my eyes.
in Orlando fl |
After having cosmetic injections, they were very painful lip injections . The result went away in two days. Not worth the pain or money
in Winter Park, FL |
I had personal experience with several Cosmetic Surgeons with my close friends, and find Dr. Bassin to be among the best. My experience with him showed me you can trust Dr. Basin to do whatever it takes to do good surgery work, and to make you happy in the end with as little stress as possible.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Bassin was so easy to work with. He is straight forward and honest about what you can accomplish together. He and his staff members are professional, knowledgeable, and very nice. If you are considering having a procedure, I would encourage you to meet with Dr. Bassin.
Have you seen Dr. Roger E. Bassin, MD?
Are you Dr. Bassin?

Compare Dr. Bassin

Dr. Bassin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Board actions found

Dr. Bassin has 3 board actions

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (5/21/2012)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Roger Emil Bassin; License # ME85585; Case # 2010-23273

Nature of Complaint:

The physician previously on 04-23-2012 entered into a Counter Settlement Agreement with the Florida Board of Medicine.

Action Taken-Obligations Satisfied

• State: Florida
    • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (4/23/2012)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida
    • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (4/23/2012)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

Why It Matters: Dr. Bassin's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences

Graduated in 1996

Lenox Hill Hospital
    Mt Sinai School Of Med

Dr. Bassin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bassin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Blepharoplasty
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results