Dr. Roger A. Allcroft, MD

Dr. Roger A. Allcroft, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male | 62 years old

47 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

My goal is to provide facial plastic surgical services epertly and kindly, to provide a comfortable and confidential setting, and to employ staff that is also caring and responsible.Read more

Dr. Allcroft's Experience

See how Dr. Allcroft's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allcroft

Dr. Allcroft accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Allcroft has admitting privileges.

Dr. Allcroft's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allcroft to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Allcroft
Dr. Allcroft's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (43)
Dr. Allcroft Says:

It may be useful for on-line readers to see honest before and after pictures, with standardized positions, expressions, and lighting, to see an individual's results for themselves.

Albany, NY |
I am very happy with the outcome of my procedure and so grateful that we have a plastic surgeon in our area with such expertise !!!!
in Granby, MA |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Allcroft and his staff. The front office staff, patient care coordinator and registered nurse were warm, informative, and professional. Dr. Allcroft is an expert in his field. A facelift is as much as science as an art - and he excels in both arenas. I am v-e-r-y happy with the both the process and the results - the gallery photos on his website are authentic. I highly recommend Dr. Allcroft and his team. Great experience!
in Chicopee, MA |
I had a septorhinoplasty performed in November 2016. Although it has only been 6 weeks since my surgery, I could not be happier with the outcome of my nose! Not only did Dr Allcroft correct my deviated septum and I can breathe normal again..... he gave me my ideal nose for my face! He corrected a very crooked nose from a break years ago along with a bump and lifted the tip so it no longer hooked down. And I still look like me! A me where you can now see my whole face and I am so thrilled!
Extremely disappointed with the results of my hair transplant surgery. My hair transplant results are lacking – the transplanted hair is sparse and continues to thin, and my donor scar is visible even with longer hair lengths. I later found out that I’m not even a candidate for hair transplant surgery because I have diffuse unpatterned alopecia that causes all my hair, including that of the sides and back of my head, to thin. I regret surgery and should have not put my trust in Dr. Allcroft.
in Englewood, FL |
Dr. Allcroft did my rhinoplasty 2 years ago and I have to say I was pleased with the results! He did a great job on this procedure. I used to wear a lot of contour makeup to hide the bump and now I don't have to try so hard anymore. This procedure was life changing for me. He is the best plastic surgeon and his consultations for rhinoplasty and many other procedures are free. He also did my juvederm lip injections and the my lips are plumper yet still very natural looking!
Northampton, MA |
He performed a Rhinoplasty on myself in July of 2015. Him and his staff were nothing but helpful and genuinely nice to me. I felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Allcroft about my wants, needs, and desires of my surgery. I wanted to still look like myself and he did just that. He did an absolutely lovely job at refining the tip of my nose. I still look and feel like myself, just a better version. He gave me the confidence I needed. He was very delicate and is truly an artist!
in Amherst,ma |
He botched my nose job and would not fix it
Have you seen Dr. Roger A. Allcroft, MD?
Are you Dr. Allcroft?

Compare Dr. Allcroft

Dr. Allcroft's Care Philosophy

Dr. Allcroft says...

Dr. Allcroft's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Allcroft has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Allcroft's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
      • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• Aging Face

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1981

University Of Virginia Hospital

Completed in 1986

Bucknell University

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Allcroft does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allcroft and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
      • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Facelift
      • Facial Reconstruction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      You've got options
      Here's a few other providers to consider
      Filter Your Results