Dr. Roger Allcroft, MD

Dr. Roger Allcroft, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck  |
Dr. Roger Allcroft, MD is a plastic surgery-head & neck doctor who practices in Northampton, MA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

163 Conz St

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Allcroft

Dr. Allcroft's Experience

Dr. Allcroft's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Allcroft "My goal is to provide facial plastic surgical services epertly and kindly, to provide a comfortable and confidential setting, and to employ staff that is also caring and responsible."

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Aging Face

• Blepharoplasty
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Bucknell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Roanoke Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Roanoke Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Of Virginia Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Allcroft has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allcroft does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allcroft and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allcroft's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allcroft to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Allcroft Says:

It may be useful for on-line readers to see honest before and after pictures, with standardized positions, expressions, and lighting, to see an individual's results for themselves.

Dr. Allcroft's Performance
in Springfield, MA |
I am a 41 year old female that had lost a lot of weight and I had sagging skin on my face and neck. Dr. Allcroft recommended the Quick Lift. From beginning to end, the staff was extremely professional and the doctor is extremely skilled and gifted. I had the procedure on 4/13 and I was back to work on 4/24. I had absolutely no pain. Dr. Allcroft called my home the evening of the procedure to check in on me. I highly recommend Dr. Allcroft and I have to my family and friends.
in Riverton |
In April of 2016 Dr Allcroft performed an eye lift on my upper lids and my under eye bags. Everyone ask me "did you do something different you look really rested"? I am so very satisfied with my results and I would certainly recommend Dr Allcroft to everyone. Thank you so much for your expertise Dr Allcroft.
Albany, NY |
I am very happy with the outcome of my procedure and so grateful that we have a plastic surgeon in our area with such expertise !!!!
in Granby, MA |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Allcroft and his staff. The front office staff, patient care coordinator and registered nurse were warm, informative, and professional. Dr. Allcroft is an expert in his field. A facelift is as much as science as an art - and he excels in both arenas. I am v-e-r-y happy with the both the process and the results - the gallery photos on his website are authentic. I highly recommend Dr. Allcroft and his team. Great experience!
in Chicopee, MA |
I had a septorhinoplasty performed in November 2016. Although it has only been 6 weeks since my surgery, I could not be happier with the outcome of my nose! Not only did Dr Allcroft correct my deviated septum and I can breathe normal again..... he gave me my ideal nose for my face! He corrected a very crooked nose from a break years ago along with a bump and lifted the tip so it no longer hooked down. And I still look like me! A me where you can now see my whole face and I am so thrilled!
Extremely disappointed with the results of my hair transplant surgery. My hair transplant results are lacking – the transplanted hair is sparse and continues to thin, and my donor scar is visible even with longer hair lengths. I later found out that I’m not even a candidate for hair transplant surgery because I have diffuse unpatterned alopecia that causes all my hair, including that of the sides and back of my head, to thin. I regret surgery and should have not put my trust in Dr. Allcroft.
in Englewood, FL |
Dr. Allcroft did my rhinoplasty 2 years ago and I have to say I was pleased with the results! He did a great job on this procedure. I used to wear a lot of contour makeup to hide the bump and now I don't have to try so hard anymore. This procedure was life changing for me. He is the best plastic surgeon and his consultations for rhinoplasty and many other procedures are free. He also did my juvederm lip injections and the my lips are plumper yet still very natural looking!
Northampton, MA |
He performed a Rhinoplasty on myself in July of 2015. Him and his staff were nothing but helpful and genuinely nice to me. I felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Allcroft about my wants, needs, and desires of my surgery. I wanted to still look like myself and he did just that. He did an absolutely lovely job at refining the tip of my nose. I still look and feel like myself, just a better version. He gave me the confidence I needed. He was very delicate and is truly an artist!
in Amherst,ma |
He botched my nose job and would not fix it
Have you seen Dr. Roger Allcroft, MD?
Are you Dr. Allcroft?