Dr. Rogelio Garcia-Cavazos, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Nacogdoches Medical Center 4848 NE Stallings Dr Ste 205 Nacogdoches, TX 75965 Get Directions
Dr. Rogelio Garcia-Cavazos, MD
Dr. Rogelio Garcia-Cavazos, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Nacogdoches, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Garcia-Cavazos is affiliated with Laredo Medical Center and Nacogdoches Medical Center.

Dr. Garcia-Cavazos' Experience

See how Dr. Garcia-Cavazos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia-Cavazos

Dr. Garcia-Cavazos accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garcia-Cavazos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garcia-Cavazos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia-Cavazos to family and friends
Dr. Garcia-Cavazos' Performance
in Nacogdoches |
Dr Garcia actually listened to me and discussed my medical condition. I appreciate his thoughtful manner and understanding. I also like that I can access my medical tests and records for this doctor.
in Nacogdoches |
I have Lupus and have been seeing Dr. Garcia for several years. He is extremely intelligent and he researches your problem to provide the latest available treatment. He is very thorough and does the best job possible with each patient. He has referred me to other specialists also. I have seen other doctors in Kansas City and Lufkin for Lupus and he is the best Rheumatologist that I have had. He has a very kind and gentle personality. I highly recommend him.
Nacogdoches Texas |
Dr Garcia is a very good rheumatologist. He listens to what you say & works very diligently to find a way to help you. He keeps check on your medications & cross references them to keep you safer. I would recommend him to friends & family.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
An extremely caring and knowledgeable physician. We are Blessed to have him in our community of Health Care Providers.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr Garcia was my 3rd Rheumy and he is the one that actually found out what all my difficulties were and we are working on managing them. I am thankful for him and his staff they are all wonderful
in Bullard, Tx |
I had to change rheumatologist due to insurance company and was lucky enough to get Dr. Garcia-Cavazos, I saw him for a year and his help with my R/A was the best I could have hoped for, I returned to my former rheumatologist because of another change in insurance, I live in Tyler and the distance was a problem other than that I would still be with him. As far as his staff I can honestly say he has the shortest time from check in to talking to the doctor I've ever had on every appointment.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr. Garcia is better than excellent. He quietly listens to your complaints regarding your health. He asks questions and then listens to your answers. He really cares about improving your health. Your health is his number one concern. Thank you Dr. Garcia.
in Nacogdoches |
He is very through, did numerous lab work and xrays to find out what my problem was. Asked questions and listened to me without being in a big hurry. He prescribed a medication that helped me regain full use of my fingers and shoulders. His office does all the lab work, is clean and organized, his staff was friendly and helpful.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr Garcia Cavazos not only takes time answering my questions, but he is thoughtful & compassionate as well. With my chronic illness, I also really need a great staff. His nurses are fabulous. The medical assistants are quick to send out referrals or handle questions from my other doctors. I only wish all my doctors were like Dr Garcia
in Nacagdoches, Texas |
I would recommend Dr Garcia to all of my family and friends. I have never been to a doctor like him. He took the time to listen to everything I had to say, and I had a lot to say because I have several health issues. He ran test that no one else did and he found some of the reason's why I was have the problems I was going through. He is very well manerd, and his staff will give him any message you call in right away, they do not wait days to talk to him.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr. Garcia-Cavazos is very kind and very informative... so glad I found such a good doctor!
in Nacogdoches, TX |
He made me feel like he really cared about my health. Explained my lab work and other tests in great detail. Didn't rush me when I asked questions and answered each one. I was extremely impressed!
in Lufkin, TX |
I am so glad that I found Dr. Garcia; he has been most helpful to me and gone further to find out what was wrong than some other docs have. His staff is friendly and so is he; he explains everything to me and answers all of my questions. I feel like we work as a team and I like this. He makes suggestions that are appropriate and discuss my tests with me; he never rushes me and when I leave his office I feel as though he has done everything needed. He smiles and has always seemed to happy.
in Tenaha, TX |
Just now getting to know him, and he seems nice. He did answer questions when I asked.
in Tenaha, TX |
He is very thorough and has a caring attitude.
Level of knowledge Listens to your concerns Aggressive in treatment of RA
in Woden, TX |
Reviews lab work and other test with you. Well informed on my illness. Listens to my complaints and concerns. Discusses plan for care with me.
in East Texas |
All right, the staff is awesome! Very friendly and helpful every time I have called or visited. Dr Garcia takes his time to review the case before he comes in and he has spent a lot of time in the room with me trying to figure out what's going on; very patient man to put up with all my questions! Very grateful That the Lord sent Dr Garcia my way
in Jacksonville, TX |
Down to earth guy who was up front w/ me.
in Nacogdoches tx |
Appointment time was 815 am . Arrived 805. Was not called in till 845am and then waited on doctor another 10 minutes. People who have a business cannot wait all this time. If appointment time I s 815 then the doctor and staff should be ready at 815. Office staff to lack. Doctor Garcia is good. After waiting all the time , my appointment lasted only 5 minutes.I waited 40 minutes for a 5 minute visit.
in Hemphill, TX |
He is an amazing person and a great Doctor. He takes the time to review your chart and lab tests prior to coming in the room and greets you ready to work on YOUR case with you.
Have you seen Dr. Rogelio Garcia-Cavazos, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia-Cavazos?

Compare Dr. Garcia-Cavazos

Dr. Garcia-Cavazos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Dry Eyes
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

Completed in 1998

Univ Tex Hlth Scis Ctr/UHS/VAH

Completed in 2000

Univ Tex Hlth Scis Ctr

Dr. Garcia-Cavazos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia-Cavazos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology