Dr. Rodolfo Zamora, MD

Orthopedic Oncology Surgery | Male

University Of Louisville 234 E Gray St Ste 564 Louisville, KY 40202 Get Directions
Dr. Rodolfo Zamora, MD
My oncology experience began when I worked for three years in the Chilean National Reference Center for orthopaedic oncology. I then completed two musculoskeletal oncology fellowships a two-year fellowship at Mount-Sinai Medical Center/Hackensack in New York, New York and a one-year clinical fellowship at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. I also completed an Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship at the University of Louisville, complementing my surgical expertise and amplifying the spectrum of patients that I can serve. I specialize in benign bone and soft tissue tumors, bone and soft tissue sarcomas, metastatic bone disease procedures, orthopaedic limb-salvage procedures, infections and orthopaedic trauma.

Dr. Zamora's Care Philosophy

My professional philosophy is to be as close as possible to my patients. I love to have direct communication with my patients, referring physicians, medical oncologists and medical radiotherapists.

Dr. Zamora's Experience

See how Dr. Zamora's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zamora

Dr. Zamora accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Zamora is now accepting new patients
University Of Louisville234 E Gray St Ste 564
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 629-5460Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zamora has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zamora's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Dr. Zamora Says:

I really appreciate your feedback and support to my career. With your comments and suggestions I will improve the patient's experience in my practice.

Please call directly to my office if you have any king of concern. (502) 629-5460.

Sincerely,

Dr. Rodolfo Zamora

Are you Dr. Zamora?

Compare Dr. Zamora

Dr. Zamora's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zamora says...

New technologies are also applicable for tumor treatment. Computer-Assisted tumor resection is a new technology that I apply routinely on my patients with excellent results.

Dr. Zamora says...

The Computer-Assisted Tumor Resection is a technology that I use routinely on my patients with excellent results. Provide to my practice accurate precision on tumor resections.

Sincerely,

Dr. Rodolfo Zamora

Dr. Zamora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Oncology Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Benign Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors

Hackensack Med Ctr

Completed in 2014

Mount Sinai School Of Medicine

Completed in 2013

Dr. Zamora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zamora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Oncology Surgery
  • Orthopedic Fracture Care

• Complex Fracture Reconstruction
  • Computer-Assisted Surgery (CAS)
  • Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgery