Dr. Rodney Story, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Story

Story Family Medicine - Direct Primary Care

212 E 6th St Moscow, ID 83843

Dr. Rodney Story, MD is a family medicine specialist in Moscow, ID and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med in 2002 and specializes in family medicine, hospice & palliative medicine, and more.

Dr. Story accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Story treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Story?
Dr. Story's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rodney Story, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Story is a doctor who cares and a man who prays. He takes time to listen and does not rush off to the next appointment. He provides a service similar to the family doctors our grandparents had, who made house calls and knew family members by name,(while still on top of new medicines and using modern technologies). Doctor story has been a blessing to our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
Dr Story has been incredibly helpful over the last 16 months since I joined his practice. He is readily available to meet in person, converse by secure email, or talk by phone. He is knowledgeable and experienced, caring and trustworthy. I recommend him to anyone needing a doctor in Moscow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
Dr. Story is my parents' doctor. They are receiving excellent, attentive care from him. He is easy to reach by text or phone when they have a question or concern. At times, my parents have mobility issues and he has made several house calls here in our home. I appreciate his warm manner and sincere, caring demeanor. He's a tremendous blessing to our family, and I would recommend him as a doctor without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
As a poor married college student, this is the perfect kind of health coverage to keep both my wife and I well. Reliable, affordable, and personal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
Dr. Story is an excellent and caring physician. I would highly recommend him. I’m so thankful for the exceptional care I receive at this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
Dr. Story is an excellent and compassionate physician and we are so grateful to have him caring for my elderly mother. He is prompt to respond and never rushed when seeing her. We would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
I can’t believe that this model isn’t more prevalent! We are saving hundreds a month on insurance and have so much more access to medial care. I love not having to evaluate whether it’s worth it to take my children to the doctor. Balancing your child’s health against your finances feels terrible and I no longer have to do it! Dr Story and Jenny are so prompt and in the first month have already helped us with well child checks, minor infections and emergency issues. They are kind, efficient and c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
We have been blown away by the prompt, thoughtful medical care of Dr. Story. To have a doctor care enough to actually follow up on my husband's condition is a new experience and one we are grateful for. Would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
It really amazes me that people would want to do medical care any other way. Dr. Story checked out my daughters bleeding nose in a school parking lot today because I was worried it could be broken.. No office visit, no waiting rooms, and huge savings. This is the way to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?
This doctor is a good righteous man. He’s under assault by the progressive fascists types over his gender reassignment stance. He’s a good man and a good doctor who took a stance. That simple, hence the nasty ambiguous reviews left. I’m going to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Story, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Story?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Story treats patients.