Dr. Rodney Samaan, MD

Dr. Rodney Samaan, MD

Cardiology  |
Dr. Rodney Samaan, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Mission Hills, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

14901 Rinaldi St Ste 335

Mission Hills, CA 91345

• Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Samaan

See how frequently Dr. Samaan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis of Aorta
Chest Pain

Dr. Samaan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Samaan "I believe that the physician and the patient are a team and that we work together to come up with the best plan for that patient. I believe in preventive health before it worsens and allowing people to enjoy the full joys of life at their full capacity. I encourage not only adherence to medications, but also good sleep, exercise, and nutrition."

• Cardiology
  • Nuclear Medicine
  • Vascular Medicine

• Cardiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Aneurysm
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Centre College
  • Saint Vincents Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University Of Alabama School Of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Samaan has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Samaan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Samaan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Samaan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Samaan to family and friends
Dr. Samaan's Performance
pacoima, ca |
My experience with Dr. Samaan started with an incredibly fast and easy appointment on a Saturday! I was expecting to have to wait for days! The nurse and technician were great. He gave me a heart scan and was able to figure out what was wrong right then and gave me prescriptions, natural supplements and a diet regimen. He has kept in touch and followed up with me. Long story short, I'm almost completely healed, after only a couple months. I'm very happy I chose Dr. Samaan!
in Sylmar, CA |
Dr Samaan cares very much about his patients. There is no other doctors like him.
in Encino, CA |
I've never had a more positive experience with any other physicians office. Dr. Samaan's staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, I've never had to wait longer than 5 minutes or so to be seen, and there I can always schedule an appointment with only a few days notice. Dr. Samaan himself is very attentive, he goes above and beyond the level of care most other physicians provide, he takes his time with me and really seems to listening to what I have to say to get to the root of any ailment
in Valencia, CA |
Dr. Samaan is my mother's primary physician, and we feel extremely thankful to know him. He is a very caring, intelligent and professional physician, and just a fabulous, trustworthy and unassuming person overall. He genuinely cares about his patients, listens to their concerns, puts them at ease, asks the right questions, and prescribes the best line of testing and treatment. Thank you for keeping your finger on the pulse in my mom's recent serious health scare. She is finally stable again!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Samaan is not only a thorough professional but also a doctor that takes the time to listen each of my concerns. I was used to doctors rushing me through my visits with little concern in hearing my entire health story. Also he treated my family with respect when they asked him questions about my health. He is a genuine doctor who is very up to date on the latest types of medicines and goes out of his way to make sure treatment and medicines are actually working.
in Van Nuys, CA |
My association with Dr. Saman has been a great one. He has been very attentive to my needs andn he always tells you how it is and not what you always just want to hear. He has always been flexiable with his scheduling and has always been very avaliable. He is very proactive instead of reactive and and one point saved my life. He has even dropped off a prescription to my house when I forgot it. I would highly recommend. and thats saying alot
in Mission Hills, CA |
Dr Samaan is my Dad's current primary doctor and we're NEVER going to change it. He's the only one that listened to my dad's concerns about getting tired easily after walking and because of his attentiveness and the tests he ordered, we found out that my Dad URGENTLY needs an Open Heart Surgery. I strongly believe that my Dad is alive today because of him, I cannot stress enough how Attentive, Professional, and a Patient Advocate Dr Samaan is. I'm a Rehab Therapist and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.
Los Angeles, CA |
Best cardiologist in mission hills
in Los Angeles, CA |
Outstanding doctor with excellent bedside manners and a holistic approach to caring for my aunt. Dr. Samaan cares about his patients and his progressive methodology ensures he is treating the root causes of issues, not just symptoms. He is very easy to reach for questions or concerns, even when on vacation. I high,y recommend him.
in Granada Hills, CA |
I recently moved here from NJ, and I was concerned about finding a new doctor. I was thrilled to have found Dr. Samaan. He is warm and compassionate and very professional and thorough. He follows up with his patients by phone or email and you feel genuinely cared for. He is both my internist & cardiologist and I feel that I am in very capable hands. He takes time with each patient, and he is an excellent doctor. I feel so lucky to be under his care. His staff is terrific also.
Have you seen Dr. Rodney Samaan, MD?
Are you Dr. Samaan?